Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHarrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Harrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Harrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket Empty
PostSubject: Harrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket   Harrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:48 pm

By Marc Sessler NFL.com
Published: Oct. 5, 2011 at 04:49 p.m. Updated: Oct. 5, 2011 at 05:19 p.m.

Harrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket J_harrison_111005_IA

James Harrison underwent surgery Wednesday to repair a fractured orbital bone near his right eye, an injury he suffered in the third quarter of Sunday's loss to the Houston Texans.

The Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker is expected to be sidelined for what coach Mike Tomlin called "a number of weeks," giving Harrison ample time to perfect a new persona -- even more menacing than before.

"I feel like a pirate," Harrison tweeted along with a self-portrait showing him in a white eye patch, wearing a chilling grimace -- certainly enough to give the Browns and Bengals a shiver.

The 2008 NFL Defensive Player of the Year assured Twitter followers that he's on the mend.

(Read More:) http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d822dae8f/article/harrison-undergoes-surgery-to-repair-broken-eye-socket?module=HP11_content_stream

Back to top Go down
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: Harrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket   Harrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:49 pm

joy
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Harrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket   Harrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:04 pm

That picture cracks me up. Harrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket 1797695198

Glad everything went well, and hope he gets better REAL soon!

SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Harrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket   Harrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:13 am

I bet he will be wearing a visor the rest of the season, but I'm betting he will be a bit nervous those first few hits when he comes back.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Harrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket   Harrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:51 pm

BGSU A Dub wrote:
I bet he will be wearing a visor the rest of the season, but I'm betting he will be a bit nervous those first few hits when he comes back.

I don't know about him being nervous. Those back surgeries didn't seem to make him nervous. I just think he's about making other people nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket   Harrison undergoes surgery to repair broken eye socket Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1