Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHow Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

Go down 
+37
IowaSteeler927
solardave
Geordie
Vis
Stella Nation
The_Joker
tony hipchest
effyou515
Steeler Zach
Dave75th
Pappy
teegre
Master_Of_Puppets
Bane
harrison'samonster
steelstoned1972
Lokki
Tim Lumber
jgm820
exncite
Galax Steeler
96halx
Kornbread
blastfurness
BigRick
Bays
steelax04
Aussie Steeler
CapLovesTroyP43
fer69
supytalpeht
Wallace108
Buddha Bus
vasteeler
stlrtruck
SteelersYak
JonM229
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vis

Vis

How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:57 am

I've used Vis Major since compuserve and prodigy days. On forums, people just called me Vis so I registered that way.

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Geordie because I am a Geordie, ie native of Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:30 am

Around 1981 I was living in Tampa and went to work installing Solar there. I've installing it off and on since then and got the nickname solardave so I used it.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:14 am

Because I'm a corn shucking hippie from Iowa.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:32 pm

ImperialFan

Imperial -of or relating to an empire.

I am the fan of an empire, the Steeler Empire, "Steeler Nation"

I use this instead of my SF user name BlaZeQuietly because I felt like it was time to take on a new persona and didn't want people to associate me with my old user name, which has already happened so its no secret any more. lol

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 2:41 pm

I don't think I have to explain mine :)
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:58 am

one morning woke up a little hung over made some coffee poured a cup sat down at the computer logged on took a drink of coffee was signing up to a message board took another drink of coffee.

thinking of a user name when the girlfriend showed up bitching about this and that was thinking effyou I'll get to it when I wake up didn't say effyou to her.

so I typed in effyou put the name was taken so I typed 515 thought i could remember 515 and it went through. effyou515. How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 1797695198

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 4:34 am

effyou515 wrote:
one morning woke up a little hung over made some coffee poured a cup sat down at the computer logged on took a drink of coffee was signing up to a message board took another drink of coffee.

thinking of a user name when the girlfriend showed up bitching about this and that was thinking effyou I'll get to it when I wake up didn't say effyou to her.

so I typed in effyou put the name was taken so I typed 515 thought i could remember 515 and it went through. effyou515. How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 1797695198

Coincidentally I live in area code 515.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 2:15 pm

This one should be obvious, because it's the name of my websites and branding, but I was talking with a friend one day about potential names for the new blog I was launching and we somehow ran into talking about Amazon Underground, and there it was.

It really fit with the logo I was creating, because I love the city's bridges and skyline, so the name fits "under" the logo, just like the checkerboard pattern inspired by the city's seal/flag.

http://steelcityunderground.com
Stu Pidasso1
Xtreme Newb
Stu Pidasso1

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Say my username (without the 1) 5 times real fast. If you don't get it by then, buy a helmet. ;)

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?   How Did You Come Up With Your Username? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Did You Come Up With Your Username?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Welcome to SX :: Introductions-
Jump to: