Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWhat The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!

Go down 
+2
JonM229
Buddha Bus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:48 pm

This is a thread for everyone to post the most embarrassing CDs/albums they ever paid money for. I say paid for because it's more embarrassing when you know you shelled out some coin for a load of shite! Don't include stuff Mommy and Daddy bought for you when you were 7 years old.

I'll start with a musical shit-stick of aural punishment known as The Bay City Rollers "Greatest Hits". I'm not sure who it was with the shotgun jammed in my spinal column at the record store that day, but surely only the threat of hot leaded death could have possessed me to lay my dollars down on this pile of human sugar-pop excrement. Man, I feel like I owe myself a punch in the face for that one. What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1505004552

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:12 pm

I burned a copy of this CD from the library, so I don't feel as bad as if I bought it. But still, I'm pretty ashamed of myself.

Saturday

Night

Fever

Soundtrack

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:18 pm

JonM229 wrote:
I burned a copy of this CD from the library, so I don't feel as bad as if I bought it. But still, I'm pretty ashamed of myself.

Saturday

Night

Fever

Soundtrack

Hey, at least there's still good "70s party" value with that. I have it myself! What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 184121345

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Can I include my entire 80s hair metal collection? What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1664291743
Truth be told, I still love hair metal. What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1378315869

The first CD from my hall of shame is the soundtrack to the movie The Thing Called Love.
It was a really good movie, and there was a song in it that I really liked (but I didn't know the name of it).
I bought the CD specifically for that song ... and it wasn't even on the soundtrack. What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1505004552

I still have that stupid CD.

What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! Folder

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Here's another soundtrack I can't believe I bought ... from the horror film Shocker.

As bad as the movie was, the soundtrack was even worse. What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 294855916
I got it because it had songs by:
Megadeth
Dangerous Toys
The Dudes of Wrath (which was a fake band made up of Paul Stanley, Vivian Campbell, Tommy Lee, and Rudy Sarzo)

Needless to say, considering the musicians on the album, it's crappiness was a total shocker. (see what I did there? OK, nevermind ... What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1797695198)

What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! Shocker_Soundtrack_Image

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Another one that I have a hard time admitting, but still enjoy some of it, was Shaquille O'Neal's first rap CD "Shaq Diesel". It's pretty groan inducing and typical Shaq mumbly-mouthed, but dammit, a couple of those songs are catchy! Please don't tell anyone, fellas!

What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! Album-shaq-diesel

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:17 pm

An album I owned in high school that would have made you think I was a horny 13 year old girl was... ugh, I can't believe I'm going to admit this..... Trixter's self-titled debut. Yes.... a horrid piece of vinyl auditory destruction that not even Saddam Hussein himself would have been heartless enough to unleash on his own people for fear of NATO intervention on the grounds of crimes against humanity. One listen and you'll pray for a mustard gas bomb to fall in your lap!

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
An album I owned in high school that would have made you think I was a horny 13 year old girl was... ugh, I can't believe I'm going to admit this..... Trixter's self-titled debut. Yes.... a horrid piece of vinyl auditory destruction that not even Saddam Hussein himself would have been heartless enough to unleash on his own people for fear of NATO intervention on the grounds of crimes against humanity. One listen and you'll pray for a mustard gas bomb to fall in your lap!
Not only do I have Trixter's debut album, I've got their sophomore album as well. And I saw them in concert. What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1664291743 What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1841364231

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Not only do I have Trixter's debut album, I've got their sophomore album as well. And I saw them in concert. What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1664291743 What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1841364231

I am getting in my car now and heading to Ohio to beat the shit out of you now... on principle. What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 3102619762 What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2573146105

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

I am getting in my car now and heading to Ohio to beat the shit out of you now... on principle. What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 3102619762 What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2573146105
Sweet, I'll pop in some Trixter and break out the Busch Light. What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 184121345

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

Sweet, I'll pop in some Trixter and break out the Busch Light. What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 184121345

That's two beatings coming your way when I get there, smart ass!!! What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2625562446 What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1704048833

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:35 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

That's two beatings coming your way when I get there, smart ass!!! What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2625562446 What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1704048833
Why is that smilie hitting the horse in the nuts? Is that how you "beat" a dead horse?

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

Why is that smilie hitting the horse in the nuts? Is that how you "beat" a dead horse?

How do you know it's not a female and he's just pleasuring it? What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2981382511

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:08 pm

New Kids on the Block

I know I bought some other embarrassing shit when I was a kid...thankfully I was a kid and didn't know any better and thankfully I have a kick ass brother who instilled some musical taste in me at a young age.

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Yep..... I actually bought Vanilla Ice's album "To The Extreme". What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1505004552

Somebody may need to include me in their next "Ultimate Deathmatch" or "People Who Ought To Be Killed" post. What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 294855916

What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! Vanilla-ice-to-the-extreme-530-85

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:17 am

Yep, I paid good money for Sting's "The Dream Of The Blue Turtles". Somebody punch me in the face. What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1505004552

What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! Cover

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:29 am

Can I punch Sting in the face instead?

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:31 am

JonM229 wrote:
Can I punch Sting in the face instead?

As if you need to ask. What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 3798349058

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:24 pm

i never bought it cuz its older than me but i used to listened to it all the time What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 889237850
WTF was i thinking What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1704048833
i so getting banned for this or worst :chainsaw:
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:27 pm

fer69 wrote:
i never bought it cuz its older than me but i used to listened to it all the time What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 889237850
WTF was i thinking What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1704048833
i so getting banned for this or worst :chainsaw:

What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2744185472

This could be a VERY short-lived stay for you, fer! What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2605256118 What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:33 pm

OK, fer..... I'll bail you out and take the heat off you.

I can't believe I'm about to admit that i bought The Pet Shop Boys "Please" album on cassette back in the day. What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1505004552

*Cue angry mob* :mob:

What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! Album-please

I'm gonna go ban my own ass now, thank you! What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2605256118 What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2605256118 What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2605256118 What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2605256118 What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2605256118

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
OK, fer..... I'll bail you out and take the heat off you.

I can't believe I'm about to admit that i bought The Pet Shop Boys "Please" album on cassette back in the day. What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1505004552

*Cue angry mob* :mob:

What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! Album-please

I'm gonna go ban my own ass now, thank you! What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2605256118 What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2605256118 What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2605256118 What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2605256118 What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2605256118

What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 1283067935 you will be missed
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

As Larry the Cable Guy says "ats funnier n hell!!" What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! 2573146105
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!   What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

What The Hell Was I Thinking!!!!!
Page 1 of 1