Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHello Everybody Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Hello Everybody

Go down 
+5
Wallace108
Bays
SteelCityMom
vasteeler
BigRick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BigRick
Xtreme Newb

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Just signed up and glad to be here. Already see some folks I enjoyed talking to on another forum. Thanks for the tip SCMom! Hello Everybody 1372836603
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:55 pm

welcome rick Hello Everybody 230572241

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Welcome to the board Rick! Glad to have you here!

Bays

Bays

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Welcome to the page, man! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Edit: Didn't mean to make that sound like a jail sentence Hello Everybody 1797695198

Wallace108

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:57 am

Big Rick ... I believe I remember you from the Greatest Story thread over at SF.

Welcome aboard. Hello Everybody 230572241

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:04 am

Welcome to the Xtreme! Glad to have you.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Hello Everybody 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
La Flama Blanca
Xtreme Newb
La Flama Blanca

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everybody EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Cool site and I hope I can add or just argue?

JonM229

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:30 pm

La Flama Blanca wrote:
Cool site and I hope I can add or just argue?

Nice username. Eastbound & Down is the greatest

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
stbsteeler
Xtreme Newb
stbsteeler

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Hey everyone.....Followed a few here from SF, thought id check it out. Lookin foward to some Steeler chat.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:26 pm

stbsteeler wrote:
Hey everyone.....Followed a few here from SF, thought id check it out. Lookin foward to some Steeler chat.
Welcome aboard, stb. If you have any questions, just ask. Hope you enjoy it here. Hello Everybody 230572241

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
stbsteeler
Xtreme Newb
stbsteeler

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
stbsteeler wrote:
Welcome aboard, stb. If you have any questions, just ask. Hope you enjoy it here. Hello Everybody 230572241
I do have one question.... How do i load a sig?
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:41 pm

stbsteeler wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
stbsteeler wrote:

Click on the "Profile" button at the top of the page. Once in their, select "Signature" in the small grey text located right above were it says "Registration Information- View my profile". Once in there you can use your preferred image hosting website, like photobucket, and upload your picture to that. If you already have the picture on your image hosting account, or just uploaded it, get the code from it. It will be a "Direct link" code. Copy the code and the select the small picture icon in the siggy screens text box, and paste the code in their.

Xtreme Newb
stbsteeler

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:44 pm

bayz101 wrote:
stbsteeler wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
stbsteeler wrote:

Click on the "Profile" button at the top of the page. Once in their, select "Signature" in the small grey text located right above were it says "Registration Information- View my profile". Once in there you can use your preferred image hosting website, like photobucket, and upload your picture to that. If you already have the picture on your image hosting account, or just uploaded it, get the code from it. It will be a "Direct link" code. Copy the code and the select the small picture icon in the siggy screens text box, and paste the code in their.
Thanx bayz..... Hello Everybody 2981382511
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:47 pm

stbsteeler wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
stbsteeler wrote:
I see Bayz beat me to it. But this thread might be helpful for that and other questions. http://www.steelersxtreme.com/t868-frequently-asked-questions

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:49 pm

stbsteeler wrote:
bayz101 wrote:
stbsteeler wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
stbsteeler wrote:

Thanx bayz..... Hello Everybody 2981382511

No problem bud. Didn't know if you needed help just finding the signature screen, or actually getting the picture in the signature itself, so I just went all out for ya Hello Everybody 1797695198

I hope you enjoy your time here. And remember, it's not just another Steelers message board, it's a community, and I think you'll like it here Hello Everybody 2981382511

Bays

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
stbsteeler wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
stbsteeler wrote:
I see Bayz beat me to it. But this thread might be helpful for that and other questions. http://www.steelersxtreme.com/t868-frequently-asked-questions

Hello Everybody 2913999526

My mod instincts kicked in, sorry Hello Everybody 1797695198

I do love forumotion's FAQ button though, it's really useful. Just didn't know you guys set it up. Going to go make myself familiar with it, so I can just direct members to it if they need help.

Bays

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Also. I messaged you the way to get paragraphs to appear in widget posts last night. You we're to fuckered up to understand it, but you saved it Hello Everybody 1797695198

Wallace108

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:54 pm

bayz101 wrote:
My mod instincts kicked in, sorry Hello Everybody 1797695198
Not a problem. The less I have to do the better. Hello Everybody 184121345

Back to top Go down
BigRick
Xtreme Newb

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Big Rick ... I believe I remember you from the Greatest Story thread over at SF.

Welcome aboard. Hello Everybody 230572241
Yeah that be me. Had a lot of fun with that. Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!! Hello Everybody 1372836603
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Welcome to SX :: Introductions-
Jump to: