Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHow did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

How did you find Steelers Xtreme?

Go down 
+33
mscarmel0716
Ladysteeler
JPPT1974
njsteeler87v2
Stella Nation
Austinfrench76
FrancoLambert
Lady Steel
The_Joker
tony hipchest
effyou515
Master_Of_Puppets
Steeler Zach
43Hitman
goldsteel86
zcoop
Steelerella
vasteeler
IowaSteeler927
stlrtruck
Bays
Galax Steeler
harrison'samonster
SteelersYak
steelcityboyz
Lokki
steelstoned1972
Vis
steelersfan
exncite
Buddha Bus
JonM229
Wallace108
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:33 am

Wallace108 wrote:
I thought it was just a coincidence that Ginger disappeared right after @JonM229 returned. How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 1505004552

Nope. He has that effect on women. How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:11 am

Ladysteeler wrote:
I am a huge steelers fan all the way over here in Britain . Huge thanks for the add How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 1647293567

Welcome m'Lady

Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:29 pm

Hi,

I actually did a google search and then read thru some of the posts on various forums.  I enjoyed these comments the most and most of your members seem like fun.  Once I got over my "fear", I decided to join and have some fun also.

I see there are a few other women members, so I don't feel quite so bashful.  :)  Anyway, hope you go easy on me.  And, just like the rest of you, I love the Steelers!
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:40 pm

welcome mscarmel How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 230572241

nothing to fear here other than the resident ratbird fan and we only let him out on special occasions

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 11:20 pm

Welcome aboard, mscarmel! Everything here is always just in good fun. Try not to take any of us too seriously and feel free to join in. No need to be shy.

As vasteeler said, not much here to fear. Just make sure you're current on all of your shots when around Jon. There's no telling where he's been. Minimally, it's Baltimore. Worst case, it's Baltimore.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 2:49 am

Welcome aboard @mscarmel0716. Don't be shy about posting. Most people here are laid-back (except on game days How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 190127080). If you have a good sense of humor, you'll fit right in. How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 230572241

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:42 pm

How I found it ? After Steelers fever died, I googled "Pittsburgh Steelers forum" and had a read through the results. This seemed the best plus there were some names I recognised from Steelers Fever.
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:04 pm

welcome Geordie!

i remember your user name from SF

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:06 pm

welcome to the board Geordie!

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:37 am

Welcome, Geordie! Glad you found us!

Back to top Go down
mscarmel0716
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: How did you find Steelers Xtreme....   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!  Your comments have already made me smile....

I know this isn't "brain science", but I do hope I can post this note okay.  lol......

By the way, it's really neat to have members here from the UK (as well as Hawaii etc.).  I live in Florida, although I grew up in Southern New Jersey.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:58 pm

Former Fever poster glad to see a lot of familiar names from the old forum around.
Back to top Go down
TESS743

TESS743

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 7:11 pm

I was a Steelers Fever poster who was seriously bummed out when my favorite site suddenly disappeared and I've been searching for months trying to find out what happened to it. Google lead me to the Facebook page for Fever, but I'm not on Facebook (my choice) and I didn't notice any information for a new website. I continued to search periodically and I finally stumbled upon this new website for Fever. I can't tell you how happy I am. How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 1647293567
Just like SteelerFreak58, it was great to see a lot of familiar names. To me, Fever has the most knowledgeable, informative, friendly, respectful and funniest posters. I read a lot of other forums, but I would never join them. Nothing can take the place of Fever.
It's great to be back!! How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 230572241
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:02 pm

glad to see more Steelers Fever members trickling in! Enjoy it here!

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 12:31 pm

Steelers fever facebook page

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 3:18 am

TESS743 wrote:
I was a Steelers Fever poster who was seriously bummed out when my favorite site suddenly disappeared and I've been searching for months trying to find out what happened to it. Google lead me to the Facebook page for Fever, but I'm not on Facebook (my choice) and I didn't notice any information for a new website. I continued to search periodically and I finally stumbled upon this new website for Fever. I can't tell you how happy I am.  How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 1647293567  
Just like SteelerFreak58, it was great to see a lot of familiar names. To me, Fever has the most knowledgeable, informative, friendly, respectful and funniest posters. I read a lot of other forums, but I would never join them. Nothing can take the place of Fever.
It's great to be back!! How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 230572241

Welcome back!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Steelers Xtreme?   How did you find Steelers Xtreme? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you find Steelers Xtreme?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6