Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTebow Traded to Jets Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Tebow Traded to Jets

Go down 
+4
Buddha Bus
JonM229
Gingerchip
SteelersYak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Tebow Traded to Jets Empty
PostSubject: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:54 pm

I just read on Twitter from @AdamSchefter that Tebow was traded to the Jets.

What a horrible place for Tebow. The media is going to be ALL over him and now the Jets have 2 mediocre QBs and a whole lot of controversy.

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:19 pm

OMG, it's like a saint playing in a den of iniquity!

Seriously, I feel sorry for Tebow. He deserves better than the Jets.

Last edited by Gingerchip on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:34 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Oh, this is gonna be brilliant! Tebow Traded to Jets 2893009358 Tebow Traded to Jets 2893009358 Tebow Traded to Jets 2893009358 Tebow Traded to Jets 2893009358

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Tim Tebow trade hits snag, deal with New York Jets could be of   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Tim Tebow trade hits snag, deal with New York Jets could be off
By Chris Chase | Shutdown Corner – 1 hour 9 minutes ago

Broadway, no?

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the deal between the Denver Broncos and New York Jets to send Tim Tebow to the Big Apple has hit a snag that could nullify the blockbuster trade.

The two teams reportedly agreed to the deal before the Broncos requested that the Jets pay back salary and bonuses that were already paid to Tebow.

(Read More:) http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tim-tebow-trade-hits-snag-deal-york-jets-194741188.html

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The best part of the article is the guys who bought the matching Tebow Jets jerseys within 3 hours of the trade announcement. Tebow Traded to Jets 3562723908

Idiots! Maybe they can send them to a third world country with the next shipment of Patriots Super Bowl XLVI Champions shirts? Tebow Traded to Jets 1664291743

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:01 am

Man that was a lot of drama with that trade. It's too bad he didn't go to Jacksonville. I think he could have thrived there (meaning had a starting job and a solid fan base). Jacksonville would have sold so many more tickets if they woulda had number 15 at QB. Think about it: born and raised in Florida, played his college football in Florida, Jacksonville is in Florida....

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:07 am

BGSU A Dub wrote:
Man that was a lot of drama with that trade. It's too bad he didn't go to Jacksonville. I think he could have thrived there (meaning had a starting job and a solid fan base). Jacksonville would have sold so many more tickets if they woulda had number 15 at QB. Think about it: born and raised in Florida, played his college football in Florida, Jacksonville is in Florida....

I'm surprised Der Kommish didn't organize the deal himself Tebow Traded to Jets 2800024739

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Tebow Traded to Jets 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Pat Robertson Slams Denver Broncos for Tebow Trade

Quote :
Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson says Tim Tebow was treated "shabbily" by the Denver Broncos when they traded him to the New York Jets for Peyton Manning.

Robertson also said that if Manning suffered a recurrence of the neck injury that sidelined him for a full season, Denver would be without a quarterback and "it would serve them right."

Robertson had high praise for Tebow, saying Denver was a "nothing team" until Tebow led them into the playoffs last season.

First of all, Pat Robertson can eat all of the dicks for saying someone deserves to get injured just to teach his team a lesson.

Secondly, crediting Tebow with Denver's playoff appearance last year would be like crediting Trent Dilfer with the Ravens' Super Bowl victory.

I'd take a hobbled Manning over a healthy Tebow any day.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:01 pm

We all know why the Ravens won a Super Bowl. It was God's way of sticking it to Browns fans. Tebow Traded to Jets 1797695198

But yeah, I concur, Jon.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:10 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Pat Robertson Slams Denver Broncos for Tebow Trade

Quote :
Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson says Tim Tebow was treated "shabbily" by the Denver Broncos when they traded him to the New York Jets for Peyton Manning.

Robertson also said that if Manning suffered a recurrence of the neck injury that sidelined him for a full season, Denver would be without a quarterback and "it would serve them right."

Robertson had high praise for Tebow, saying Denver was a "nothing team" until Tebow led them into the playoffs last season.

First of all, Pat Robertson can eat all of the dicks for saying someone deserves to get injured just to teach his team a lesson.

Secondly, crediting Tebow with Denver's playoff appearance last year would be like crediting Trent Dilfer with the Ravens' Super Bowl victory.

I'd take a hobbled Manning over a healthy Tebow any day.

No argument here. Pat Robertson is a doddering old fringe lunatic. They should really just lock him in a padded room somewhere for his own good.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Report sounds like Tebow is coming after Sanchez
By Simon Samano NFL.com
Published: March 23, 2012 at 05:42 a.m. Updated: March 23, 2012 at 12:06 p.m.

Mark Sanchez doesn't need this. Mark Sanchez doesn't want this. Mark Sanchez might not be able to handle this.

As if the New York Jets simply trading for Tim Tebow wasn't enough to keep Sanchez strung out, the New York Daily News is reporting that Tebow believes he can beat out Sanchez for the starting quarterback job.

Per a story in Friday's edition of the newspaper: "A major factor in Tebow’s push to come to New York over Jacksonville, his hometown, is that he sees a clear path to resuming his career as a starter, sources tell the Daily News."

(Read More:) http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827cfd51/article/report-sounds-like-tebow-is-coming-after-sanchez?module=HP11_hot_topics

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the immortal words of the great Flounder....

Tebow Traded to Jets 2893009358

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Tebow believes he can beat out Sanchez for the starting quarterback job.

That's not much of a stretch. I believe that I can beat out Sanchez for the starting job

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Pat Robertson is getting old and crazy - seriously.

They need to remove him from the public eye and get him help (this is the nurse in me being kind)

Truth be told -- he is the type of "Christian" that gives Christianity a bad name.
Back to top Go down
jjmjmay

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:16 pm

So now the Jets have a QB that the fans will scream for as soon as Sanchize stinks it up next season. Sooooo that will be what after the first quarter of their first game? I actually think Tebow could learn how to be much more consistant throwing the ball. He makes some great throws at times, but then he misses the next guy by 15 yards.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:31 pm

jjmjmay wrote:
So now the Jets have a QB that the fans will scream for as soon as Sanchize stinks it up next season. Sooooo that will be what after the first quarter of their first game? I actually think Tebow could learn how to be much more consistant throwing the ball. He makes some great throws at times, but then he misses the next guy by 15 yards.

So they'll be screaming for Tebow after the first quarter of the first pre-season game.
And then when Tebow delivers the jets a playoff win over the broncos, there will be a mass suicide watch in Denver!

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:34 pm

And Pat Robertson will be laughing on his throne of skulls

Back to top Go down
jjmjmay

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:58 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
jjmjmay wrote:

So they'll be screaming for Tebow after the first quarter of the first pre-season game.
And then when Tebow delivers the jets a playoff win over the broncos, there will be a mass suicide watch in Denver!

Hhahhahaha that would be a thing of beauty to see it play out that way.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:05 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
jjmjmay wrote:

Tebow Traded to Jets 3562723908

You said Jets AND Broncos in the playoffs in the same sentence! Tebow Traded to Jets 1549491426

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:28 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
jjmjmay wrote:

You said Jets AND Broncos in the playoffs in the same sentence! Tebow Traded to Jets 1549491426

Well if you think that's funny, let me pile it on a bit more...wait til he comes in and beats the ratbirds in the playoffs before leading the jets into cleveland to beat the clowns. Tebow Traded to Jets 2573146105

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:46 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
jjmjmay wrote:

mass suicide all for not when the Manning lead Broncos beat the Jets in the playoffs.

then there will be mass suicide of JETS fans because they believed in Tebow. Tebow Traded to Jets 1797695198 sounds like a win win to me. Tebow Traded to Jets 1797695198

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:23 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
jjmjmay wrote:

Well if you think that's funny, let me pile it on a bit more...wait til he comes in and beats the ratbirds in the playoffs before leading the jets into cleveland to beat the clowns. Tebow Traded to Jets 2573146105

That's not even funny.... that's clinical insanity. Tebow Traded to Jets 2097682944 Tebow Traded to Jets 611030052

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Traded to Jets   Tebow Traded to Jets Empty

Back to top Go down

Tebow Traded to Jets
Page 1 of 1