Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWelcome from SteelCurtainRadio Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelCurtainRadio
Xtreme Newb

Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio Empty
PostSubject: Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio   Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Hello everybody. This is Lance Williams, Host of Steel Curtain Radio. I will be posting the show on the forums. Please check it out.
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio   Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:41 pm

SteelCurtainRadio wrote:
Hello everybody. This is Lance Williams, Host of Steel Curtain Radio. I will be posting the show on the forums. Please check it out.

Welcome to the Xtreme man! Feel free to give us some air time Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio 1797695198

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio   Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Welcome aboard, Lance. Post details on how we can check out your show, and I'm there. Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio 184121345

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio   Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:43 pm

SteelCurtainRadio wrote:

Welcome aboard, Lance! Great to have you here sharing your radio show with us. I look forward to listening to your insight on all matters Steelers related. Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio 792589548 Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio 348340646 Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio 2287965686 Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio 1948569602

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio   Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:18 pm

He has posted how to subscribe on Twitter, and I will post it on here.... once I can see QWERTY again Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio 1797695198

Glad you joined Lance, sorry we couldn't "like" your Facebook page, but I told you there would be people here that would listen to your show.

There is also a call in line......
. Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio 294855916

Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio 1797695198

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio   Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:22 pm

http://feeds.feedburner.com/curtainradio

That is how you subscribe. Maybe we can discuss some topics on here for Lance to talk about on the show so he can promote Steelers Xtreme
Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio 184121345

PostSubject: Re: Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio   Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome from SteelCurtainRadio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Welcome to SX :: Introductions-
Jump to: