Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAlan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Alan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Alan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons Empty
PostSubject: Alan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons   Alan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:47 am

Vinnie Iyer, Sporting News

There is some good news for defensive tackles across the NFL. They no longer will face one of the meanest, nastiest and strongest interior run blockers the game has ever seen as nine-time Pro Bowl and All-Pro guard Alan Faneca announced his retirement Tuesday.

Faneca, 34, best known for his 10 great seasons with the Steelers (1998-2007) before finishing his career with the Jets and Cardinals the past three years, is a surefire Hall of Famer.

"From the dog days of training camp to winning a Super Bowl the memories are endless," Faneca said in a statement released Tuesday afternoon. "The greatest memory that I will leave the game with is all of the lifelong friendships I have made."

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/eaglespreview/Aol_sportingnews_20110510_Alan_Faneca__former_Steelers_great__retires_after_13_seasons.html#ixzz1M13PN83M
Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

Alan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons Fanecax

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Alan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons   Alan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:14 am

Even though he kind of ended up as a douche at the end of his Steelers tenure, he was one heckuva player and my hat's off to what he gave to this organization and the sport. Farewell, Alan. You've earned your rest. Alan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons Girly20

In honor, I will not vote against him on the vote off game for 1 week. Alan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons 1797695198

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Alan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons   Alan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:05 am

Alan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons 1647293567 mad props to the player
Alan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons 1788976989 to the attitude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons   Alan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons Empty

Back to top Go down

Alan Faneca, former Steelers great, retires after 13 seasons
Page 1 of 1