Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBest Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise.

Go down 
5 posters

X-Men (includes "Wolverine")
Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_lcap12%Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Spider-Man
Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_lcap4%Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Batman
Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_lcap20%Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_rcap
 20% [ 5 ]
Superman
Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_lcap4%Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Tales From The Crypt
Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_lcap0%Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Teeneage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_lcap0%Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blade
Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_lcap8%Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Hellboy
Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_lcap16%Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Iron Man
Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_lcap12%Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
The Crow
Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_lcap8%Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
The Hulk
 0% [ 0 ]
Daredevil
 0% [ 0 ]
Green Lantern
 0% [ 0 ]
Thor
 0% [ 0 ]
Sin City
 8% [ 2 ]
The Watchmen
 8% [ 2 ]
30 Days Of Night
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Empty
PostSubject: Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise.   Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Vote for your favorite comic book adapted movie franchise.

You can vote for 3 franchises.

This will be a floating poll, meaning that if an entrant does not receive any votes, they will be replaced and you can re-vote by clicking "cancel vote" at the bottom of the entry list at any time as often as you like.

This poll has no time limit.

Last edited by Buddha Bus on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise.   Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:10 pm

This is a tough one. There are movies I like from most of the franchises...like I love The Crow, but none of the sequels. And I like some of the X-Men and Batman movies...but not all of them.

I guess I'm going to go with Blade, Iron Man and Hellboy right now since I enjoy all the movies from each franchise.

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise.   Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:32 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
This is a tough one. There are movies I like from most of the franchises...like I love The Crow, but none of the sequels. And I like some of the X-Men and Batman movies...but not all of them.

I guess I'm going to go with Blade, Iron Man and Hellboy right now since I enjoy all the movies from each franchise.

I had the same problem with "The Crow" and the Batman movies. I loved the first "Crow" movie with Brandon Lee, but the others sucked. I liked the first "Batman" movie with Keaton/Nicholson, the second was OK, but the rest sucked till the Christian Bale versions came out. "The Dark Knight" kicked ass! It was a tough choice, but I went with "X-Men", "Hellboy" and "Blade".

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise.   Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:32 pm

The only franchises I could've voted for in good conscience were Batman and Hellboy. The others had too many lame movies without enough great ones to balance it out. Actually, Hellboy is probably the only franchise yet to have a bad movie.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise.   Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:34 pm

New entrants.... "Tales From The Crypt" and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise.   Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Due to Wally increasing the number of options, I have added more choices. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Farrior_roirraW

Farrior_roirraW

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise.   Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:23 pm

I voted for Batman because Nolan's films are solid (and a guilty pleasure of mine has been Batman Forever with Two Face and Riddler.)

Del Toro's adaptation for Hellboy was pretty good and Ron Pearlman is always a boss, so there's that.

I hope there's never any additional films for Watchmen but the film is good and of course the comic is just pure Alan Moore brilliance.

"I am proud to be a Steeler, no doubt about it. I was born to be a Steeler." - Farrior
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise.   Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:42 pm

If X-Men: The Last Stand hadn't been such a steaming pile of shit, that would've gotten one of my votes.

Brett Ratner is a hack

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise.   Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:38 am

Batman, X-Men and Superman.

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise.   Best Comic Book Adapted Movie Franchise. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1