Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread

Go down 
+7
stlrtruck
steelersfan87
Gingerchip
lvsteelersfan
Wallace108
SteelCityMom
Bays
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bays

Bays

Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread Empty
PostSubject: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Hello everyone,

I know this is early, but i'd like to get some of the following information out early, as it's in the best interest of many of our members.

NBC is airing tomorrow nights game, live on their website, and it's on national television as well. Some people prefer online streams even over cable, so I thought this was useful information that you'd like to know well beforehand.

NBC.com will be airing the game at this website: http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/

Steelers.com has plenty of radio sources at this link: http://www.steelers.com/news/radio-info.html

We also broadcast streams in a page on this website, and if you'd like access to that page, shoot me a private message and i'll hook you up.

Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUVNCqwxc_qFPAJIBAZ3NfUEhpvRixlmaDSyY15YNbu9PxjpHE8UdHQEwqbA

STEELERS vs. COLTS
Sunday, Aug 19, 2012 at 8:00PM EDT
TV: NBC Sirius: 88, 93
Game Center
XTREME XCLUSIVES:
Preseason Week Two Contest!
ARTICLES:

Big Ben on facing "B,A,"

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Not sure if this is going to apply to the football season as well, but I know that during the Olympics, you couldn't watch any of the coverage they had on NBCSports unless you logged in through your cable provider. Hopefully that's not the case for football. I know there will be plenty of other links, but nbc stream was at least 100% reliable.

Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:43 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
Not sure if this is going to apply to the football season as well, but I know that during the Olympics, you couldn't watch any of the coverage they had on NBCSports unless you logged in through your cable provider. Hopefully that's not the case for football. I know there will be plenty of other links, but nbc stream was at least 100% reliable.

It didn't do that last season with football, so I guess we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully not.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:08 pm

The Colts are about to find out that it'll take more than Luck to beat the Steelers. Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 344726530

Yeah, that was pathetic. Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
lvsteelersfan
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
The Colts are about to find out that it'll take more than Luck to beat the Steelers. Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 344726530

Yeah, that was pathetic. Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 1797695198

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!! Now that is funny. Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 3562723908 Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 1664291743 Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 2573146105 Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 1797695198

Preseason is meaningless. Game two of the preseason will be more of the same backups playing most of the game. I hope Lefty plays a little better because our backup QB situation sucks if he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Today....I......get.......to.........see........HINES!!!

Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 59467727 Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 3299131622

Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:39 pm

I haven't been online much today. Any news worth knowing about?

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Little late to the party, but here nonetheless.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Stevenson Sylvester tore his MCL and will be out 3-4 weeks.
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:59 pm

bayz101 wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:

It didn't do that last season with football, so I guess we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully not.

Yeah, seems it was just an Olympics thing, thankfully. It's my one night a week during football season that I don't have to mess around with streams, so I would have been ticked lol.

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Dodens Grav wrote:
Stevenson Sylvester tore his MCL and will be out 3-4 weeks.
Cripes. He certainly didn't need a setback. Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 294855916

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Please let me be the first one to say....

Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 512807920 CHRIS COLLINSWORTH PLEASE SHUT THE F UP

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:04 pm

I better go take care of business before the game starts Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 2981382511
Se you back in like 3 minutes Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 3798349058

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Already starting with the cliche's...

SPLASH PLAYS

Is that the same as someone landing on a pillow that Buddha has pissed on?

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Fer ----> Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 798776511

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Nice hole up the middle.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Rainey down. It didn't look like that big of a hit.

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:10 pm

I hope his neck is fine.

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Rainey down. It didn't look like that big of a hit.

Looked to me like it had a whiplash effect.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:12 pm

I like the way Dwyer is running.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:13 pm

I'm tired of all the running. Bring back Arians. Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 3798349058

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Dwyer is looking strong. Gives me faith in the reserve backers

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
I'm tired of all the running. Bring back Arians. Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 3798349058

Don't worry Wally you'll be able to see his offensive ruinness in a few more minutes

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Scratch that. Go back to running. Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 1505004552

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Ben's about to get his ass busted by Haley Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread 1664291743

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread   Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs. Colts PS Week Two Gameday Thread
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next