Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeA Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask

Go down 
+5
stlrtruck
Bays
Wallace108
fer69
CapLovesTroyP43
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CapLovesTroyP43

CapLovesTroyP43

A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask Empty
PostSubject: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:13 pm

What does the PUP list stand for? I heard them talking about that during the Colts game and still have no clue what it is. A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask 2829330259 A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask 2829330259

Is "Renegade" done during preseason? I would LOVE it if it was because next year I'm going to try to get preseason tix and to experience it live would beyond words.

And finally...

How long before Ben loses his temper with Healy? Hope it happens on National TV; I don't think I have really ever seen Ben REALLY pissed off before!!

Thanks!

"WE WILL NOT GO GENTLY. WE WILL UNLEASH HELL" MIKE TOMLIN

A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask 2480670802 A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask 2287965686 A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask 1948569602

FREEDOM...NOT COMMUNISM!!!! :old glory: :old glory: :old glory:

"AND OUR QB WEARS THE NUMBER SEVEN" RICH BANKS

CAP'S FAVORITE ICON... A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask 1645253483 A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask 1645253483 A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask 1645253483
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:30 pm

PUP stands for physically unable to perform

its when a player on a team gets injured and goes on the pup list

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:44 pm

CapLovesTroyP43 wrote:
How long before Ben loses his temper with Healy? Hope it happens on National TV; I don't think I have really ever seen Ben REALLY pissed off before!!

Thanks!

Let's hope this doesn't happen. The two things we can do without right now is more injuries and drama.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
CapLovesTroyP43 wrote:

Thanks!

Let's hope this doesn't happen. The two things we can do without right now is more injuries and drama.
Don't think it will. Ben was the one yelling at Haley on the 98 yard drive to end the half.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:57 pm

bayz101 wrote:
Ben was the one yelling at Haley on the 98 yard drive to end the half.
How did I miss this? I saw Ben yelling in the end zone after a substitution screw up, but that was it. Got a link?

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
bayz101 wrote:
Ben was the one yelling at Haley on the 98 yard drive to end the half.
How did I miss this? I saw Ben yelling in the end zone after a substitution screw up, but that was it. Got a link?
I saw him yelling towards haley, and a beat writer on twitter had said he was yelling at Haley. After the game, Ben said "I called the plays" which can be taken many ways. I don't have a link on this PS3, though. It's said that Haley tried motioning to Ben at the beginning of the drive and Ben yelled at him and proceeded to run the two minute offense.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:19 pm

bayz101 wrote:
a beat writer on twitter had said he was yelling at Haley.
That's just the media making stuff up. A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask 3798349058

I saw Ben react, but I assumed it was just over the substitution. His comments definitely sound like he was taking a jab at Haley, but I don't even want to think that right now.

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
bayz101 wrote:
a beat writer on twitter had said he was yelling at Haley.
That's just the media making stuff up. A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask 3798349058
Probably. I noticed Ben yelling angrily towards the sidelines on what I think was the second play of the drive, and I assumed it was either a receiver or an official. It wasn't until a beat writer said something, as well as a couple people on various forums that it sort of hit me.

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:38 pm

A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask 512807920 GOOD GAWD! Can the regular season start so we can put all this pre-season non-sense behind us!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:42 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask 512807920 GOOD GAWD! Can the regular season start so we can put all this pre-season non-sense behind us!
QFT.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:54 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
We can go back to talking about Wallace if you want. A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask 3798349058

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:18 pm

bayz101 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
QFT.

QFT??????

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:19 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
We can go back to talking about Wallace if you want. A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask 3798349058

I'd rather talk about Wallace than this non-story.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:20 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
bayz101 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
QFT.

QFT??????
Quoted For Truth

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:21 am

I thought that I read (someplace) today that Ben was pissed off about a penalty called and was just yelling something about that -- if this is true, then he wasn't yelling at Haley, per se.

Ohhhhhhhh the drama continues.....

A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask We_bel10
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:09 am

Wallace108 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

Speaking of Wallace. Where in the hell is he and when isd he going to sign? Today? A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask 1505004552
Back to top Go down
steelersfan87

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:31 am

Hopefully today or tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 am

Gingerchip wrote:
I thought that I read (someplace) today that Ben was pissed off about a penalty called and was just yelling something about that -- if this is true, then he wasn't yelling at Haley, per se.

Ohhhhhhhh the drama continues.....

this was all it was. there are going to be so many disappointed people when it turns out that ben and haley get along fine for the whole season

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask   A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask Empty

Back to top Go down

A Couple Of ??? I Have Been Meaning To Ask
Page 1 of 1