Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeThe ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)

Go down 
+4
steelerdude15
effyou515
Buddha Bus
stlrtruck
8 posters
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) Empty
PostSubject: The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)   The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Quote :
However, Jets fans have come up with this MASTERPIECE, “The Crying Towel”.

Absolute BRILLIANCE.

Read more: http://news.fanfeedr.com/2012/09/13/nfl-the-anti-terrible-towel-the-perfect-gift-for-fans-that-hate-the-pittsburgh-steelers-like-hot-fire-photo/#ixzz26Ng7JWTC

Some people just don't get it. Mocking or disrespecting the Terrible Towel comes with a hefty price.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)   The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Well, that should just about guarantee a win this Sunday for us. The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 677999948

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)   The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:35 pm

and a losing streak for the Jets The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 1797695198

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)   The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:07 pm

O look, another blog that hates the Steelers, what else is new...

CapLovesTroyP43

PostSubject: Re: The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)   The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Look out Jetties! Myron is looking down on you and has his eye on you! Be afraid! Be VERY afraid!

DOUBLE YOI!!

The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 1645253483 The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 1645253483 The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 1645253483

"WE WILL NOT GO GENTLY. WE WILL UNLEASH HELL" MIKE TOMLIN

The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 2480670802 The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 2287965686 The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 1948569602

FREEDOM...NOT COMMUNISM!!!! :old glory: :old glory: :old glory:

"AND OUR QB WEARS THE NUMBER SEVEN" RICH BANKS

CAP'S FAVORITE ICON... The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 1645253483 The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 1645253483 The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 1645253483
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)   The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:24 am

I hope the players see this.

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)   The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Started off strong for the jets, then all of sudden THE CURSE!

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)   The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:52 am

When are people going to learn that you just don't fuck with the The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 1948569602 ?

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)   The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:52 am

Don't you think Holmes should have said something? I mean he knows about the curse. He could have offered up some sort of sacraficial offering to appease the Terrible Towel gods.

Not only does this loss weigh on the maker of the towel, but it also weighs on Holmes.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)   The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:35 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
Don't you think Holmes should have said something? I mean he knows about the curse. He could have offered up some sort of sacraficial offering to appease the Terrible Towel gods.

Not only does this loss weigh on the maker of the towel, but it also weighs on Holmes.

He was probably too high to remember The Curse. The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 1335507402

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)   The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

He was probably too high to remember The Curse. The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 1335507402

whoa, whoa, whoa....dont blame weed for holmes idiocy The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 3798349058

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)   The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:54 pm

vasteeler wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

whoa, whoa, whoa....dont blame weed for holmes idiocy The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 3798349058

You have it wrong, VA..... Holmes makes weed stupid. The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)   The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
When are people going to learn that you just don't fuck with the The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 1948569602 ?

Don't they know people have been beat down for less?
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)   The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Kornbread wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

Don't they know people have been beat down for less?

If you need any more testimonials about The Curse, just go ask LenDale Whatshisname.... if you can find his fat ass. The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)   The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan) Empty

Back to top Go down

The ANTI-Terrible Towel (created by a Jets fan)
Page 1 of 1