Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWhere Are They Now: Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Where Are They Now: Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Where Are They Now: Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala Empty
PostSubject: Where Are They Now: Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala   Where Are They Now: Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Chris Fuamatu-Ma’afala
Running Back
1998-2002
Resides in Hawaii

What are you currently doing?
Working with youth sports for the U.S. Army on the bases in Hawaii. They have three bases on the Island of Oahu and we run all of the youth sports programs. We work with kids ages 3-17 and try to counsel them about their parents being deployed.

What is the fondest memory from your playing career?
It would be being in the locker room, hanging out with the guys and getting ready for the games. That is what I miss the most.

What was your best game?

My best moment was a game when we played Cleveland. I was doing special teams. Amos (Zereoue) was doing third down. We had the two-minute drill. Amos got hurt and I had to go in for him on the last drive to go ahead and help us win the game. I guess that would be my best moment.

What made playing for the Steelers special?
It’s very family-oriented. The organization from top to bottom respects everybody. When I went to Jacksonville it didn’t feel the same. Everybody says the same when they leave Pittsburgh. This will always be my second home. It was a great experience.
Read more: http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Where-Are-They-Now-Chris-Fuamatu-Maafala/7511d44c-322f-4e25-9e1e-8b1f399c73b8

Where Are They Now: Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala 1844941_display_image

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Where Are They Now: Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala   Where Are They Now: Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:33 am

i always like Fu. i was hoping he would turn out to be more than what he was
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Where Are They Now: Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala   Where Are They Now: Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:35 am

vasteeler wrote:
i always like Fu. i was hoping he would turn out to be more than what he was
I liked him as well. He had talent but just couldn't avoid injuries. He had Charlie Batch Syndrome.

And it was fun listening to Myron Cope try to pronounce his name. Where Are They Now: Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala 1664291743

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Are They Now: Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala   Where Are They Now: Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Are They Now: Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala
Page 1 of 1