Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePittsburgh Steelers' Willie Colon had hair pulled out Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Pittsburgh Steelers' Willie Colon had hair pulled out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Pittsburgh Steelers' Willie Colon had hair pulled out Empty
PostSubject: Pittsburgh Steelers' Willie Colon had hair pulled out   Pittsburgh Steelers' Willie Colon had hair pulled out EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:16 am

By Kareem Copeland
Around the League Writer
Published: Oct. 26, 2012 at 07:53 a.m.

We've seen players tackled by their hair. That's the risk of trying to shine like Troy Polamalu. But hair-pulling on the ground? That just seems so fourth grade.

Welcome to Willie Colon's world.

The Pittsburgh Steelers guard had a strong game blocking for Jonathan Dwyer against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday night. In the process, "not too many, but too many for me" of Colon's dreadlocks were pulled out by a Bengals player.

"I have a feeling who did it," Colon said, according to The Associated Press.

The incident came after Colon destroyed linebacker Vontaze Burfict with a big block.

(Read More:) http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000085485/article/pittsburgh-steelers-willie-colon-had-hair-pulled-out

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Even though Willie doesn't name the suspect in the article, does anyone else believe it was Vontaze Burfict? Pittsburgh Steelers' Willie Colon had hair pulled out 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers' Willie Colon had hair pulled out   Pittsburgh Steelers' Willie Colon had hair pulled out EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:34 am

I wouldn't be surprised. Vontaze is a little punk who told his defensive coordinator in college to fuck off a let him do what he wants, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if he played dirty.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers' Willie Colon had hair pulled out   Pittsburgh Steelers' Willie Colon had hair pulled out EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:44 am

Sounds like an episode of "Real Housewives Of Cincinnati". Kitten's got claws, meeeeow! Pittsburgh Steelers' Willie Colon had hair pulled out 3798349058

I also heard Burfict threatened to scratch Willie's eyes out if he ever looked at his man.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers' Willie Colon had hair pulled out   Pittsburgh Steelers' Willie Colon had hair pulled out Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1