Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHarrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film

Go down 
+2
SteelCityMom
Buddha Bus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film Empty
PostSubject: Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film   Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:04 am

By Mike Krumboltz | Movie Talk – Tue, Nov 6, 2012 1:58 PM EST

For all those who hope the upcoming "Star Wars" movies are more "original trilogy" than "prequels" -- there is hope: Harrison Ford, who played the scruffy-looking nerferder Han Solo in the original films, will consider reprising his role, according to Entertainment Weekly.

The magazine spoke to a "highly placed source," who said, "Harrison is open to the idea of doing the movie and he's upbeat about it." The mystery source "close to the just-announced 'Star Wars' sequel" went on to explain that Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) and Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia) are equally enthusiastic about the possibilities.

It's been 29 years since Ford last played the lovable scoundrel. According to legend, the actor very much wanted his character to be killed off in "Return of the Jedi." However, George Lucas ixnayed the idea. In a 2010 interview with ABC News, Ford said, "I thought he should have died in the last one to give it some bottom... George didn't think there was any future in dead Han toys."

(Read More:) http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/harrison-ford-says-open-another-star-wars-film-185829069.html

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film   Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:08 am

I've slept on this a few days, and I have decided that I am cool with it all and looking forward to it.

Can't be any worse than Lucas' reboot trilogy.

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film   Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:15 am

SteelCityMom wrote:
I've slept on this a few days, and I have decided that I am cool with it all and looking forward to it.

Can't be any worse than Lucas' reboot trilogy.

Agreed. Jar-Jar Binks alone should have warranted the state stepping in and removing the film rights from Lucas like abused or neglected children. Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film 1797695198

I always wanted to see another Star Wars film(s) starring the original cast. I just wonder if it's too late to make it viable considering their ages now. I guess if it's set with them as part of an elders Jedi council type of thing it could be OK. I just don't buy into Harrison Ford running around and shooting it up in an action film anymore. "The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" was hard enough to swallow.

Back to top Go down
OC-Eviltwin
Xtreme Newb
OC-Eviltwin

PostSubject: Re: Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film   Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:25 pm

I'm interested in seeing how this all works out. I heard that George Lucas still has creative control, so they would have to get his approval for any story lines (have to see if this is true or not). Actually heard that now they're talking about doing some kind of "Star Wars" movie once a year.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film   Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:30 pm

OC-Eviltwin wrote:
I'm interested in seeing how this all works out. I heard that George Lucas still has creative control, so they would have to get his approval for any story lines (have to see if this is true or not). Actually heard that now they're talking about doing some kind of "Star Wars" movie once a year.

I read the same thing.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film   Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:34 pm

I think it's great and actually I would like to see a remake of the old originals....Bring on the popcorn...I'm all for it! Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film 2893009358

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film   Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:14 am

If we could just get him to quit crashing airplanes though...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film   Harrison Ford says he is open to another ‘Star Wars’ film Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1