Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeThe Last of Us Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

The Last of Us

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bays

Bays

The Last of Us Empty
PostSubject: The Last of Us   The Last of Us EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:34 pm

The Last of Us is the greatest video game I've ever played on any console. From beginning to end, it's easily the best game of the generation, and will compete with even next-generation games for a long time to come. Absolutely amazing effort by Naughty Dog putting together one of the most intense interactive adventures I've ever had the privilege of experiencing, and this coming from a guy with nearly 80 PS3 games, and every Naughty Dog game ever published.

I've played and beat nearly every game ever considering to be an all-time great, and this ranks way up on that list. It's a must have for all PS3 owners. A truly significant title for this generation.

I have an HD PVR 2. This is a device that allows me to record gameplay and post it to popular websites such as Youtube and Daily Motion. Here's the Opening credits for The Last of Us:

I have play-through videos on my channel, but i'd only watch them if you know you couldn't possibly play this game.

Bays

The Last of Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 pm

The Last of Us 1006174_10152913397470246_486655715_n

Wallace108

The Last of Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:50 pm

I haven't played video games, other than Madden, seriously in years. Many years, actually. Something like this game, content-wise, looks right up my alley though. I'm sure it's fun.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

The Last of Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us   The Last of Us Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last of Us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Xtreme Xtras :: Odds and Ends-
Jump to: