Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homenew website fan Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

new website fan

Go down 
+2
Wallace108
bengalnut
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bengalnut
Xtreme Newb

new website fan Empty
PostSubject: new website fan   new website fan EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:47 pm

just a transplanted southern ohioan who live in NE ohio and still roots for cincy teams ...
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

new website fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website fan   new website fan EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:56 pm

bengalnut is one of my real-life friends. He's a die-hard Bengals fan, but other than that, he's an awesome guy. I've been trying to get him to join boards for a long time, and he finally took the leap.

True story. We watched the Steelers-Seahawks Super Bowl together, and he wore a Steelers jersey to help me support the Black and Gold. You can't ask for a better friend than that. new website fan 230572241

No way I'd wear a Bengals jersey though. I don't like him that much. new website fan 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

new website fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website fan   new website fan EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:07 am

This isn't that Bungles fan that just sold his team allegiance to the Steelers on e-bay is it? new website fan 1797695198

Just kidding! Welcome aboard, bengalnut! new website fan 230572241

That's a very appropriate name for someone who roots for that team. Surely you can't be sane. new website fan 1664291743

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

new website fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website fan   new website fan EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
bengalnut is one of my real-life friends. He's a die-hard Bengals fan, but other than that, he's an awesome guy. I've been trying to get him to join boards for a long time, and he finally took the leap.

True story. We watched the Steelers-Seahawks Super Bowl together, and he wore a Steelers jersey to help me support the Black and Gold. You can't ask for a better friend than that. new website fan 230572241

No way I'd wear a Bengals jersey though. I don't like him that much. new website fan 1797695198

You have real life friends that aren't plastic? Holy crap! new website fan 1549491426 Shocked

And oh welcome to the Halfway House BN....step in to the kitchen, we've got a nice stew brewing up for you.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION new website fan 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

new website fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website fan   new website fan EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:37 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

You have real life friends that aren't plastic? Holy crap! new website fan 1549491426 Shocked

And oh welcome to the Halfway House BN....step in to the kitchen, we've got a nice stew brewing up for you.

new website fan 4127384098

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

new website fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website fan   new website fan EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:37 pm

stlrtruck wrote:

new website fan Ackbar

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

new website fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website fan   new website fan EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Welcome to the board Bengalnut!

stlrtruck

stlrtruck

new website fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website fan   new website fan EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:54 pm

JonM229 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

new website fan Ackbar

You know Jon, I'm sure he would have figured out after the EMT's arrived or Buddha gave him mouth-to-mouth.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION new website fan 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

new website fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website fan   new website fan EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:56 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

new website fan Ackbar

You know Jon, I'm sure he would have figured out after the EMT's arrived or Buddha gave him mouth-to-mouth.

While true, I can never resist using Admiral Akbar

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

new website fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website fan   new website fan EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 pm

JonM229 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

new website fan Ackbar

While true, I can never resist using Admiral Akbar

Funny you should mention Star Wars, JB..... new website fan 106674522

Back to top Go down
bengalnut
Xtreme Newb

new website fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website fan   new website fan EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:51 pm

i don't remember that whole wearing-the-jersey thang to support my friend ... musta been drunk ...
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

new website fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website fan   new website fan EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:57 pm

bengalnut wrote:
i don't remember that whole wearing-the-jersey thang to support my friend ... musta been drunk ...
Yes, you were. Yes, you did. And I've got pictures to prove it. new website fan 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

new website fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: new website fan   new website fan Empty

Back to top Go down

new website fan
Page 1 of 1