Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMust wine, can no lose Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Must wine, can no lose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Must wine, can no lose Empty
PostSubject: Must wine, can no lose   Must wine, can no lose EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:30 am

Well here we go.  Late in the season, things were once looking bleak for this team to reach .500.  Now we're talking playoffs....that's right I said playoffs!

But in order to do that...

Must wine, can no lose!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Must wine, can no lose 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Must wine, can no lose   Must wine, can no lose EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:31 am

on a side note, ever since my daughter made me a Steelers rubber band bracelet, the Steelers are 3-0.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Must wine, can no lose 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Must wine, can no lose   Must wine, can no lose EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:58 am

The legendary words of Pimply Dan live on. Must wine, can no lose 1664291743 

Believe it or not, there once was a website dedicated to Pimply Dan. Undoubtedly the only poster in Steelers message board history to have a fansite. Sadly, the legend of Pimply is starting to fade a little. Not only is the fansite gone, but I think the original post has been scrubbed from the Interwebs. It's unfortunate because there's a whole new generation of fans on various Steelers message boards who don't know Pimply Dan from Dan Rooney.

While fading, the legend does still live on, even beyond the Steelers. Did a Pimply Dan search and this is near the top ...

Quote :
The Penguins will be fighting for their playoff lives, with the hopes of bringing the series back to Pittsburgh at least one more time. I say let's cheer our team on and never give up. Also, I think a Pimply Dan reference is appropriate. "They need to start wining some games and they can no lose any more games."

http://fans.penguins.nhl.com/community/topic/19522-2013-nhl-stanley-cup-playoffs-east-conf-finals-game-4-pitt-bos-frijun-7th-2013-800-pm-et/
So as we head into battle against the dirty Ravens, let the NFL world hear our battle cry ...

Must wine, can no lose 512807920 MUST WINE. NO CAN LOSE!!

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must wine, can no lose   Must wine, can no lose Empty

Back to top Go down

Must wine, can no lose
Page 1 of 1