Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHow do I change my avatar?   Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

How do I change my avatar?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Steel

Lady Steel

How do I change my avatar?   Empty
PostSubject: How do I change my avatar?    How do I change my avatar?   EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:04 am

I don't see in my profile where it will allow me to change my avatar.  Could someone please help me out and 'splain to me how I can change it?
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my avatar?    How do I change my avatar?   EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:44 am

Lady Steel wrote:
I don't see in my profile where it will allow me to change my avatar.  Could someone please help me out and 'splain to me how I can change it?
Hi Lady Steel,

You can use this link: http://www.steelersxtreme.com/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=avatars

There's also a drop-down tab just below the navigation-bar you can easily change your profile settings from, as well. If you click the "profile" button on the navigation bar it'll bring you to your settings. It's hard to see, but there's a "avatar" link just above all of the settings in white.

Lady Steel

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my avatar?    How do I change my avatar?   EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:21 pm

bayz101 wrote:
Lady Steel wrote:
Hi Lady Steel,

You can use this link: http://www.steelersxtreme.com/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=avatars

There's also a drop-down tab just below the navigation-bar you can easily change your profile settings from, as well. If you click the "profile" button on the navigation bar it'll bring you to your settings. It's hard to see, but there's a "avatar" link just above all of the settings in white.
Hiya, bayz!   How do I change my avatar?   2000130356 

Thank you so much for your help.  It's been awhile since I've been here and was having a brain fart.  I couldn't figger it out for the life of me.  Appreciate your help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I change my avatar?    How do I change my avatar?   Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I change my avatar?
Page 1 of 1