Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWelcome Bobzilla! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Welcome Bobzilla!

Go down 
+2
Wallace108
SteelersYak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Welcome Bobzilla! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Bobzilla!   Welcome Bobzilla! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:50 pm

Welcome To The Forum Bobzilla!

I Met Bobzilla On Twitter (Ironically On Our Differing Opinions Of BR7). We Had An "Agree To Disagree" Conversation But Through It I Realized The Guy Is Passionate About The Steelers! Look Forward To Many More DiscussionS.

We Love Our Steelers Around Here But We Also Enjoy Horsing Around. If You Have Any Questions, just Ask!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Welcome Bobzilla! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Bobzilla!   Welcome Bobzilla! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:39 pm

Welcome to SX, and jump on in to the discussions Bobzilla. We enjoy passionate discussions. Welcome Bobzilla! 230572241

OK, so now I'm curious about the Twitter debate. I say you guys should fire it back up in the Steelers forum.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

Welcome Bobzilla! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Bobzilla!   Welcome Bobzilla! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:05 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Welcome to SX, and jump on in to the discussions Bobzilla. We enjoy passionate discussions. Welcome Bobzilla! 230572241

OK, so now I'm curious about the Twitter debate. I say you guys should fire it back up in the Steelers forum.

I agree and welcome Bob
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

Welcome Bobzilla! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Bobzilla!   Welcome Bobzilla! EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Welcome! Welcome Bobzilla! 230572241

Welcome Bobzilla! We_bel10
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Welcome Bobzilla! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Bobzilla!   Welcome Bobzilla! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:59 pm

Oh no, look out Tokyo, Go-Go-Bobzilla

Sorry, couldn't resist.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Welcome Bobzilla! 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Steelerella

Steelerella

Welcome Bobzilla! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Bobzilla!   Welcome Bobzilla! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:00 pm

solardave wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

I agree and welcome Bob

LoL, I don't think this will ever happen being Bobzilla blocked Yak probably not long after initial introduction to the forum.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Welcome Bobzilla! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Bobzilla!   Welcome Bobzilla! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:40 am

Steelerella wrote:
solardave wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

I agree and welcome Bob

LoL, I don't think this will ever happen being Bobzilla blocked Yak probably not long after initial introduction to the forum.

Sometimes I make friends.... sometimes.... I don't Embarassed

Welcome Bobzilla! 1797695198

Wallace108

Welcome Bobzilla! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Bobzilla!   Welcome Bobzilla! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 12:01 pm

Steelerella wrote:

I was hoping someone else would say something. Welcome Bobzilla! 1797695198

Bobzilla joined in July and hasn't been back since. It's too bad ... he's not a big fan of Ben and would have gotten along famously with a former member. Welcome Bobzilla! 1664291743

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

Welcome Bobzilla! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Bobzilla!   Welcome Bobzilla! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Bobzilla!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Welcome to SX :: Introductions-
Jump to: