Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWelcome to all the Xtreme Newbs Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Welcome to all the Xtreme Newbs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Welcome to all the Xtreme Newbs Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all the Xtreme Newbs   Welcome to all the Xtreme Newbs EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:52 pm

I've noticed an increase to our board members over the last few weeks and while I didn't have a chance to welcome everyone individually, I want you all to know that I appreciate you coming to the forum.

Hopefully everyone will enter in to the multiple forums we have here and partake in all the discussions.

Trust me, we understand that we don't always agree on subjects outside of the Steelers, hell we sometimes don't agree on the players wearing the black and gold or the coaches on the sidelines. However, over the years we've come to realize that we can still have intelligent, ok some-what intelligent, conversation, and discuss our differences without getting personal.

Once again, welcome to THE XTREME!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Welcome to all the Xtreme Newbs 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the Xtreme Newbs   Welcome to all the Xtreme Newbs EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:28 pm

I echo these statements of don't be afraid to post! I definitely love to hear the thoughts and opinions of others; especially those different than my own.

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the Xtreme Newbs   Welcome to all the Xtreme Newbs EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:34 pm

I see we have 2 new members: SteelDad and Tom_The_Torch. Welcome to the forum and I look forward to discussing the Steelers with you!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the Xtreme Newbs   Welcome to all the Xtreme Newbs Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the Xtreme Newbs
Page 1 of 1