Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelByDesign checking in Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

SteelByDesign checking in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
steelbydesign

SteelByDesign checking in Empty
PostSubject: SteelByDesign checking in   SteelByDesign checking in EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:59 am

Hey guys-

My name is Chris. I'm a 26 year old diehard fan born and raised in Cincinnati Ohio. My dad was transplanted from Altoona, PA to Cincinnati so I inherited the Steelers fandom. I love my hometown for about all-things other than Bengals fans.

I've been writing/designing for steelcityblitz.com for about a year now, and will probably throw up some of my write ups on this forum for discussion. Love to get some feedback and differing opinions.

If you're a twitter person check me out @steel_by_design
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: SteelByDesign checking in   SteelByDesign checking in EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:06 pm

Welcome to the board and thank you for allowing me to post that first article on the board. It brought a good discussion to the forum and what we need. Invite your other SteelCityBlitz friends to do the same!

Lucky you for getting out of Ohio. Cincinnati is a nice town; nice and close to Hofbrahaus.  SteelByDesign checking in 1797695198

Again, welcome aboard and looking forward to chatting about the Steelers with you! SteelByDesign checking in 230572241  

PostSubject: Re: SteelByDesign checking in   SteelByDesign checking in EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:11 pm

I'm still in OH
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: SteelByDesign checking in   SteelByDesign checking in EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:22 pm

Good thing I learned how to read.  SteelByDesign checking in 294855916 SteelByDesign checking in 2913999526 

I am also in Ohio, the region where we just had the water crisis a few weeks ago and the terrible freggin winter. Yea, I looooove Ohio.  SteelByDesign checking in 2744185472 

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: SteelByDesign checking in   SteelByDesign checking in EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:00 pm

Make no mistake ... Ohio is Steelers Country!  Always good to see more Ohio Steelers fans here. SteelByDesign checking in 3056903510

SBD, I welcomed you after your first post, but allow me to welcome you again formally.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. One thing you'll notice here at Xtreme is that we love good discussions. We don't always agree on everything (it wouldn't be any fun if we did), but we respect each other's opinions (even when they're wrong  SteelByDesign checking in 3798349058). So make yourself at home and I hope you stick around. SteelByDesign checking in 230572241

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: SteelByDesign checking in   SteelByDesign checking in EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:16 am

Mansfield, Ohio, here. Wally is right --- Ohio IS Steelers country! Welcome to the board.

PostSubject: Re: SteelByDesign checking in   SteelByDesign checking in Empty

Back to top Go down

SteelByDesign checking in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Welcome to SX :: Introductions-
Jump to: