Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWhat I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelerella

Steelerella

What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  Empty
PostSubject: What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"    What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:59 pm

I'm so pumped for Saturday! IMO, the first big time weekend in college football of the season. And if you don't know, I am a huge LSU fan. Geaux Tigers!

Bama @ Ole Piss
LSU @ Auburn
Texas A&M @ Mississippi St
Florida @ Tennessee
Nebraska @ Michigan St
Oklahoma @ TCU
Stanford @ Notre Dame
Baylor @ Texas
Arizona @ Oregon
Arizona St @ Southern Cal
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"    What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:17 pm

well. being a VT fan i think our separation saturday came and went What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  2306309830

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Steelerella

Steelerella

PostSubject: Re: What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"    What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:42 pm

I did enjoy seeing the Hokies beat the overrated Buckeyes. ECU is no joke this year ... a definite contender for the Group of Five's major bowl slot. ECU, BYU, Marshall, those are the big non-Power Five you have to know about this year.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"    What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:58 am

I'm glad to see you have ND/Stanford on there. I'm hoping that the Irish can win out and then get pummeled in the playoffs. What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  1505004552

Steelerella

PostSubject: Re: What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"    What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 2:24 pm

It has always been an interesting match-up .. will Stanford continue the streak? LoL, if that were to happens let's hope Bama isn't in that game. Time for their bandwagon to thin out.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"    What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Yea, someone was just talking to me today about that game and he is a Bama (and Browns) fan and talked about how he actually felt bad for ND in that game. Regular pity party.

Steelerella

PostSubject: Re: What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"    What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:37 pm

Bama and Browns fan? Well, that is rather interesting. I'm not very fond of many Bama fans. They tend to find ways to include their team in any conversation, gets old.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"    What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:43 pm

Roll Tide is stupid. If I was going to choose another team to be a fan of, I'd be a Wisconsin fan. The "Jump Around" thing is pretty badass.

Steelerella

PostSubject: Re: What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"    What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:27 pm

"Jump Around" didn't help the Badgers beat LSU. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"    What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Steelerella wrote:

"Jump Around" didn't help the Badgers beat LSU. Rolling Eyes

Sure did help them BGSU. What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  1505004552 What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  294855916 What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  2913999526

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"    What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:34 am

Tough loss for LSU and how about them Irish pulling that out on 4th and 11. Looked like a Roethlisberger type play... What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  1645253483

Steelerella

PostSubject: Re: What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"    What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:35 am

Growing years are expected when your team has been depleted two seasons straight. Thanks, NFL.

Bama went down, so all is right in the CFB world. What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  344726530

ND vs Stanford was the longest 7-7 game in history. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"    What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"  Empty

Back to top Go down

What I like to call, "Separation Saturday"
Page 1 of 1