Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)

Go down 
+4
Gingerchip
SteelCityUnderground
solardave
SteelersYak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) Empty
PostSubject: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:36 am

Well, it's Steelers vs. Ravens week.  This game is always a big one but it's especially big for the Steelers coming off a W2 and hoping to keep the momentum going in a tough division.

I hate Joe Flacco.  No, I REALLY hate Joe Flacco.  Let me make a little hate shrine for Joe Flacco (who goes by another more colorful name on Sundays)

Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) Bert

Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) Flacco-bert-elite-daily3

Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) Joe_Flacco_Bert

Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) Eb78157ff2161f73122dfdc1492867173ffc0e08cbab84fc22561093cacee923

Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) YES-JOE-FLACCO

Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOip4NdpGWS4nZt9EGQ74M2vul7vIFwEyceWUvvyUe6sX4DfSOrg

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:35 pm

Best QB ever. Don't take my word for it, just ask him. A true legend in his own mind. Hate is a strong word so I'll put it this way. I HATE THAT SORRY S.O.B. Almost as much as I hate John Harbaugh. No class assholes.
Back to top Go down
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:58 pm

I hate their entire team. Terrell Suggs is the biggest POS of them all. Can't stand either Harbaugh. They got rid of Ray Rice but then added another showboat POS in Steve Smith.

http://steelcityunderground.com
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:28 pm

There is so much to hate about the Browns 2.0 and I'm still pissed they won the Super Bowl a few years ago. There isn't a player that has played for them that I could stand.

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:43 am

I pick the Ratbirds to win. 35-10

****Please note this is for superstitious reasons only, and I have to put it in writing.

Quote :
There isn't a player that has played for them that I could stand.

I didn't mind Ed Reed so much. Probably because he and Ryan Clark were good friends and if he was ok by Ryan, he was ok by me. I used to really loathe Harbaugh, but since the Ray Rice fiasco, I respect him at least. In all of the reports, it was said that Harbaugh wanted Rice gone immediately when he saw the video, but obviously was overruled by Bisciotti (now there is a man I can't stand).

Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) We_bel10
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 2:03 am

Gingerchip wrote:
I pick the Ratbirds to win. 35-10

****Please note this is for superstitious reasons only, and I have to put it in writing.

Quote :
There isn't a player that has played for them that I could stand.

I didn't mind Ed Reed so much.  Probably because he and Ryan Clark were good friends and if he was ok by Ryan, he was ok by me.  I used to really loathe Harbaugh, but since the Ray Rice fiasco, I respect him at least.  In all of the reports, it was said that Harbaugh wanted Rice gone immediately when he saw the video, but obviously was overruled by Bisciotti (now there is a man I can't stand).

When I watched Harbaugh say he was glad Nyatta (or however you spell the big bag of sh...t's name) broke Ben's nose that was it for me. Even if you feel that way you don't say it on National TV if you have any character. I respected Ed Reed but got tired of hearing how he was better than Troy, and that's because I'm a homie. Reed was pretty good.As for Steve Smith he may be tough but he will NEVER be as good as Hines was,period!!!
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:39 am

Steve Smith is a gnat. I hope he goes over the middle and KAPOW! Harrison gives him a "Welcome to Pittsburgh" hit.

Flacco unibrow has it's own zip code.

Harbaugh is a punk.

Suggs has the biggest difference of gum to tooth size ratio I've ever seen in a human. I gotta believe he may have some horse DNA.

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 12:26 pm

I'll be spending game time at Giuseppi's (Steelers bar) at Daytona Beach (more like Port Orange), FL with my brother (Steelers fan) and our dad (ratbirds fan).

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:50 pm

I live outside of Baltimore and can tell you with 100% certainty, that I cannot stand the team, the coaching staff, the city, and all of their dumb ass uninformed fans who know jack shit about football and collectively have 4 teeth amongst them (all in their pockets).

I really hope we can play like we did last week and show this pathetic purple wearing no class organization just who is to be feared in the AFC North.

Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:51 pm

Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) Benown11

SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:46 pm

Drizztbob wrote:
I live outside of Baltimore and can tell you with 100% certainty, that I cannot stand the team, the coaching staff, the city, and all of their dumb ass uninformed fans who know jack shit about football and collectively have 4 teeth amongst them (all in their pockets).  

I really hope we can play like we did last week and show this pathetic purple wearing no class organization just who is to be feared in the AFC North.

Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) 3964572787 Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) 3964572787

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:47 pm

As cool as is it to play on Sunday night, it really stinks because A. I'm usually tired and B. I have to fire up a work day Monday morning. No

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:54 am

SteelersYak wrote:
As cool as is it to play on Sunday night, it really stinks because A. I'm usually tired and B. I have to fire up a work day Monday morning. No

Somehow, Mondays really aren't all that bad when your team b-slaps their hated rivals the night before!
Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) 889237850
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:56 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
SteelersYak wrote:

Somehow, Mondays really aren't all that bad when your team b-slaps their hated rivals the night before!
Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) 889237850

Valid point... but when we are winning.... Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) 230572241 and when we are losing.... Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) 2196231899

Winning.... Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) 485614191 losing.... Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) 4132052997

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 5:49 am

I'm going to record it and watch it later when I can stand for my blood pressure to go up. Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) 1797695198
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:45 am

There is a high probability that I will be in the chatbox for the game. Hope to have some company! Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) 230572241

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:59 pm

There is 100% chance that I will not be in the chatbox (at least for the first half) as I'm in Daytona visiting my mom (not any one particular fan) and dad (ratbirds fan) with my brother (Steelers fan) and a friend (neutral), and going to Giusseppi's Pizza (Steelers fan club bar).

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:00 pm

I definitely won't be on during the game. Got some friends coming over.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:05 pm

I am just too tired to get into the chatbox this evening. I will be using the last of my energy to give 100 to the Steelers.

HERE WE GO!!!!! Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) 792589548 Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) 3056903510

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:15 am

What a helluva game tonight. I said last week, and I'll say it this week.

That loss to the browns, you remember, the browns thought they won the Super Bowl...yeah, that loss, that game turned the Steelers around.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 6:43 am

I still can't tell if this is reality or not. Holy cow what a game played by the Steelers.

Also, the Ravens are the by far the dirtiest time in the NFL. The hit by Suggs on Blount's knees? The hit on BR7 that jarred his jaw (that didn't draw a penalty)? The list goes on. Then Harbaugh tries to do this damsel in distress act like his team isn't doing anything wrong.

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 2:57 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
Also, the Ravens are the by far the dirtiest time in the NFL.  The hit by Suggs on Blount's knees?

This is where I wish football was a little more like hockey. I was hoping Tomlin would put Cody Wallace in for Ramon Foster and have Wallace exact some punishment on Suggs in the middle of a pile. I'm sure Wallace is well aware of the fact that NFL players do not wear cups.  Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) 1788976989

SteelersYak wrote:
 The hit on BR7 that jarred his jaw (that didn't draw a penalty)?  The list goes on.

Yeah, that hit did draw a flag and I suspect there will be a fine in the mail as well. However, I do believe Steve McLendon's hit on Joe Flacco had a little retribution emphasis attached to it.

SteelersYak wrote:
Then Harbaugh tries to do this damsel in distress act like his team isn't doing anything wrong.

That's because he's a d-bag. I've said it before: The flakey gene runs deep in the Harbaugh family.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:37 pm

I'm also impressed with the overall composure of the Steelers players during all the fights and not drawing the second flag. This team has grown in leaps in bounds in that department.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)   Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9) Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs. Ravens (Week 9)
Page 1 of 1