Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions

Go down 
+2
Drizztbob
SteelCityUnderground
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions Empty
PostSubject: 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions   9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:39 am

http://www.steelcityunderground.com/2014/12/09/9-bold-end-of-season-predictions

I'll leave a bonus one here: if KC doesn't throw a TD pass to a WR against Oakland this weekend, they will against us! (Sadly, that's kind of how things have gone this year, haven't they?)

Let's hear how crazy you think I am now. Keep in mind, these are BOLD predictions and not meant to be my crystal ball ;-)

http://steelcityunderground.com
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions   9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:04 am

I hope ALL of those are true!!

SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions   9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:39 am

@SteelCityUnderground I agree with everything except the Steelers scoring over 35 points per game. This offense is too unstable to put up those numbers for 3 straight games, unfortunately.

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions   9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:42 am

Atlanta is terrible. I'd put more money on them scoring over 35 this week than the following 2 (KC and Cincy.) Cincy is without Burfict now too, and I'm sorry, their corners are old and suck! (Anyone who thinks Terrence Newman is any good needs their head examined.)

SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions   9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:01 pm

I don't worry about the opposition... We beat ourselves 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions 1505004552 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions 1505004552

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions   9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:01 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
I don't worry about the opposition... We beat ourselves 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions 1505004552 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions 1505004552

Sad but true. That's why I gave the bonus prediction of a KC WR scoring on us!

SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions   9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Lol hasn't it been over a calendar year since that happened? And they are still in the playoff hunt? How?!?!

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions   9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:21 pm

I wouldn't say Atlanta is terrible, they gave GB a run for their money for sure. GB who looks unstoppable at this point. Atlanta's O line sucks, but their receiving crew is some of the best in the business and can put up crazy big numbers against teams with weak ass secondaries...Oh...wait. 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions 1505004552

SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions   9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:28 pm

I meant to say Atlanta's defense is terrible:

30th overall in points allowed
21st in rushing yards allowed
32nd in passing yards allowed

Also, they've only had 15 sacks in 13 games.

Needless to say, Pittsburgh has to put up 30+ to make sure they win, unlike what they did against the Saints (not counting the garbage time points when the game was already out of reach.)

Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions   9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:33 pm

Totally agree there. This will be a game of who scores last wins. We both know the defense will not be winning it...

SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions   9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:34 pm

That and penalties/turnovers, which is why they beat down Cincy.

solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions   9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:21 am

Ben will finish with more than 5,000 yards this year. That means over 300 per game in these last 3.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions   9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:18 am

The secondary comes together and doesn't let up a pass play longer than 25 yards for the last three games.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions   9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:43 am

SCU, here's my take on your predictions:

The Steelers will win the AFC North
I think they'll lose one more game. I don't see the Ravens losing again. So my prediction is that the Ravens win the division and we get in as a wild card.

Antonio Brown’s streak will extend into 2015
Agreed.

Shaun Suisham will not miss another field goal this season
They don't put him in too many difficult situations, so that's possible.

Martavis Bryant will score 3 more touchdowns
I'm not sure that's a bold prediction. I kind of expect it.

Le’Veon Bell will break more records
I'd have to know what records he is close to.

7 Steelers will make the Pro Bowl
I agree with Ben, Bell, Brown, and Pouncey. DeCastro is improving and has had a solid season, but I don't think he's made a name for himself yet. Timmons has had moments of greatness but has disappeared a lot. He's been too inconsistent. When you hear people talking about great linebackers, his name is never mentioned. Troy shouldn't be starting much less sniffing a Pro Bowl.

Ike Taylor will be benched
It would be warranted at this point, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is or isn't.

Pittsburgh will average 35 points per game over the final 3 games
I'm going to have to disagree with this one. Scoring 35 points over 3 games would require consistency. That's something our offense hasn't shown all season.

Steelers will host an AFC North opponent in the playoffs
I think they'll get in as a wild card, so my prediction is they'll be on the road.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions   9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

9 Bold End-of-Season Predictions
Page 1 of 1