Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations Empty
PostSubject: SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations   SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:03 am

Not sure if you all heard about it or read it.

Harbaugh is complaining about the Patriots* "illegal" formations.

NFL states they were legal, but here is the best part......wait for it...wait for it..... Brady told him to "read the rulebook".

Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else see the irony? Harbaugh whining, Pats* "shady" formations.

SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations 3562723908

Had great difficulty posting any of the links (my computer is on its' deathbed). If you want to read about it, just google "John Harbaugh complaining after Raven's loss".

Boston.com referred to them as "the whining Ravens". SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations 1664291743

I guess my hatred for the Rats runs so deep that stuff like this just makes my day. SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations 1549491426

SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations We_bel10
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations   SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:06 am

Patriots**** fan base, and media types shouldn't comment on whining coaches and/or players. Lord knows they've done enough of it over the years to make up for any whining coming from any other team (except maybe Pey-Pey)

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations   SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:42 am

If you watched Brady that game, all he did was whine for calls. And he got more than his fair share. Ben wouldn't get HALF the calls Brady pulls.

kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations   SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:49 pm

Here's a link to the article.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/01/10/harbaugh-says-belichicks-formations-clearly-deception-brady-says-figure-it-out/

Not sure I disagree with Harbaugh on this one. Although the Patriots* operated within the rules, they were using the rule in a way the league clearly hadn't intended. I'd wager there isn't a team that would have been prepared to effectively cover those plays. It's just another example of the cheaters getting another victory by shady practices. I swear, Belicheat would be in prison if he wasn't a coach. He's nothing but a scam artist.

If I'm Chuck Pagano, I'm telling my defense that when they hear an ineligible receiver has checked in the game and it's a player who is typically a receiver, and the guy lines up like a receiver ... well the defender normally responsible for that player should slide down into a corner blitz position and rush the QB  ... and hit Brady late if necessary. When getting off Brady, who's probably crying for a flag at that point, the defender should whisper to Brady that he'll hit him late again if they line up in that formation again. I'd call that defense The Bobby Bowden.

The Colts will have to figure this out, but really, once you know what it is (a decoy) and you know not to cover that guy ... the advantage goes to the defense. Basically, if the defense isn't confused, they are playing against 10 offensive football players (or in the case of the Patriots*, 9 football players and Mrs. Brady).

But getting back to Harbaugh, it seems he's crying about the deception. Makes me wonder if there's some type of rules or agreement on deceptive practices ... meaning, you shouldn't intentionally operate in the gray area of the game. SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations 2087824411
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations   SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:41 pm

I still believe Harbaugh is the biggest whiner in the league, bar none.

Having said that, here is a good article that provides pics and analysis:

The NFL Is Still Trying To Wrap Its Head Around The Genius Patriots* Formation That No One Has Seen Before

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/Patriots*-lineman-formation-2015-1#ixzz3OeKhVIwH

SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations We_bel10
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations   SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:38 pm

well, im not one to support the *'s but if its legal kudos to them

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations   SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations Empty

Back to top Go down

SHOCKING!!!! Harbaugh complaining about Patriots* illegal formations
Page 1 of 1