Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLeBeau to join Titans staff Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

LeBeau to join Titans staff

Go down 
+8
ImperialFan
pczach
El-Gonzo Jackson
Hawaii 5-0
stlrtruck
solardave
SteelersYak
Wallace108
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

LeBeau to join Titans staff Empty
PostSubject: LeBeau to join Titans staff   LeBeau to join Titans staff EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 8:22 am

By Gerry Dulac / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

On the same day he was presented a ceremonial key to the city of Pittsburgh, former Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau received another set of keys -- to the building of the Tennessee Titans.

LeBeau will become associate head coach in charge of defense with the Titans, where he will be reunited with head coach Ken Whisenhunt, according to multiple sources.

The Titans are expected to make the announcement Thursday.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/02/03/Dick-LeBeau-joins-Titans-staff/stories/201502030228

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: LeBeau to join Titans staff   LeBeau to join Titans staff EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:53 pm

The Titans?! Really?! A team that players disrespected the towel?

solardave

PostSubject: Re: LeBeau to join Titans staff   LeBeau to join Titans staff EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:22 am

I wish him the best after all he did for us. Just not so much if we play them. LeBeau to join Titans staff 1797695198
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: LeBeau to join Titans staff   LeBeau to join Titans staff EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:01 am

He said he wasn't done coaching. I think he knew his time in Pittsburgh was up.

I don't blame him. He wanted to coach. Good luck there.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION LeBeau to join Titans staff 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: LeBeau to join Titans staff   LeBeau to join Titans staff EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:09 am

Titans announce LeBeau as defensive coordinator

Posted by Zac Jackson on January 20, 2016

LeBeau to join Titans staff Cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwq5ogfjmtqxztjmztezmjczntgyyze0yjg4nznhodbk-e1447427614381

The Titans announced Wednesday that Hall of Famer Dick LeBeau will take over as the team’s defensive coordinator.

LeBeau worked for the Titans last season as assistant head coach for defense. Ray Horton, the team’s defensive coordinator the previous two seasons, was hired by the Browns Wednesday.

New Titans coach Mike Mularkey also officially announced Terry Robiskie as offensive coordinator and Bobby April as special teams coordinator. LeBeau will retain his assistant head coach title.

LeBeau, 78, was the Steelers defensive coordinator for 11 seasons before coming to the Titans last season. He’s been coaching in the NFL since 1973. The Titans finished 12th in the NFL in total defense last season, up 15 spots from the previous season.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/20/titans-announce-lebeau-as-defensive-coordinator/
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: LeBeau to join Titans staff   LeBeau to join Titans staff EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:18 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

LeBeau to join Titans staff Cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwq5ogfjmtqxztjmztezmjczntgyyze0yjg4nznhodbk-e1447427614381

The Titans announced Wednesday that Hall of Famer Dick LeBeau will take over as the team’s defensive coordinator.

LeBeau worked for the Titans last season as assistant head coach for defense. Ray Horton, the team’s defensive coordinator the previous two seasons, was hired by the Browns Wednesday.

New Titans coach Mike Mularkey also officially announced Terry Robiskie as offensive coordinator and Bobby April as special teams coordinator. LeBeau will retain his assistant head coach title.

LeBeau, 78, was the Steelers defensive coordinator for 11 seasons before coming to the Titans last season. He’s been coaching in the NFL since 1973. The Titans finished 12th in the NFL in total defense last season, up 15 spots from the previous season.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/20/titans-announce-lebeau-as-defensive-coordinator/

Titans cant win, even with Cowhers old coaches. Mularkey, LeBeau, Bobby April.....its the 2002 Steelers!
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: LeBeau to join Titans staff   LeBeau to join Titans staff EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:53 am

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

Titans cant win, even with Cowhers old coaches.  Mularkey, LeBeau, Bobby April.....its the 2002 Steelers!

That's because they don't have Cowhers players like Mike Tomlin does. LeBeau to join Titans staff 1797695198

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: LeBeau to join Titans staff   LeBeau to join Titans staff EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:44 pm

Its time to shut about about dick lebeau

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: LeBeau to join Titans staff   LeBeau to join Titans staff EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:41 pm

ImperialFan wrote:

You guys just can't get enough of Dick

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: LeBeau to join Titans staff   LeBeau to join Titans staff EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:56 pm

JonM229 wrote:
ImperialFan wrote:

You guys just can't get enough of Dick
Coming from a guy whose team VP' is named Dick Case. Anyhow, it'll be weird seeing LeBeau on the Titans sidelines next year. I really think his time has come and ogne as a DC but he clearly loves coaching and I wish him the best in TN.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: LeBeau to join Titans staff   LeBeau to join Titans staff EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 2:51 am

SteelersYak wrote:
The Titans?!  Really?!  A team that players disrespected the towel?

Those clowns are long gone. Lenwhale White has been out of the league for years now. That scrub is probably flipping burgers for Burger King right about now.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Rhyno

Rhyno

PostSubject: Re: LeBeau to join Titans staff   LeBeau to join Titans staff EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 8:08 am

Glad to hear this. Hope Coach LeBeau works for as long as he wants. I was absolutely not a fan of the Steelers getting rid of him, but I do think they made the right decision. I do not think he would have had the same amount of success that Butler had this year with this group of players. Hope he has a great amount of success from here on out. It can't be overstated just how amazing his NFL career has been.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: LeBeau to join Titans staff   LeBeau to join Titans staff EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 8:17 am

Rhyno wrote:
Glad to hear this. Hope Coach LeBeau works for as long as he wants. I was absolutely not a fan of the Steelers getting rid of him, but I do think they made the right decision. I do not think he would have had the same amount of success that Butler had this year with this group of players. Hope he has a great amount of success from here on out. It can't be overstated just how amazing his NFL career has been.

The great thing is Butler sat waiting in the wings learning from a Coach as great as Lebeau, so really I don't think there will be a noticeable drop off anytime in the near future. Butler is just as invested in this team, he turned down other offerings to stay in Pittsburgh. That speaks volumes about his allegiance and loyalty to this franchise. We've been blessed with some damned good coaches over the years.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeBeau to join Titans staff   LeBeau to join Titans staff Empty

Back to top Go down

LeBeau to join Titans staff
Page 1 of 1