Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeEd Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player" Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ed Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Ed Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player" Empty
PostSubject: Ed Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player"   Ed Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player" EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Ravens safety Ed Reed has publicly criticized the tactics of Hines Ward for years. Reed revealed last week that he's even criticized the Pittsburgh wide receiver to his face.

"I love Hines as a player and I told him that," Reed said last week at his football camp. “But I told him also for a long time, ‘You’re a dirty player because I know how you play.’”

Reed and Ward have led the charge when it comes to this physical AFC North rivalry. The two pulled each other to the ground on the Steelers' first offensive play in last year's playoffs.

"Ed and I, we have our battles," Ward said after that playoff game in January. "No disrespect to Ed, he probably takes it personal. If Ed takes it personal, so be it."

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2011/07/ed_reed_to_hines_ward_youre_a_dirty_player.html
------------------------

Hines Ward -----> Ed Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player" 1162051252
Ed Reed --------> Ed Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player" 2164293255

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Ed Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player"   Ed Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player" EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:16 pm

The difference between a winner and a loser

A winner holds up a trophy

A loser complains that his competition hits too hard

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Ed Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player" 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Ed Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player"   Ed Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player" EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:17 pm

He takes after his crybaby leader John Harbaugh. He and Ray Lewis are going to unveil the new alternate team uniforms this season. All black jerseys, all black skirts and all black bonnets and bibs with purple pacifier mouth guards. Should be quite the intimidating ensemble at noon nap time. Ed Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player" 2440041547 Ed Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player" 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ed Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player"   Ed Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player" Empty

Back to top Go down

Ed Reed to Hines Ward: "You're a dirty player"
Page 1 of 1