Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeFear The Walking Dead - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Fear The Walking Dead

Go down 
+7
IowaSteeler927
vasteeler
SteelersNorth
Drizztbob
Wallace108
Lokki
Lady Steel
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Fear The Walking Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead   Fear The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:30 pm

I'll have more to say later, but I think I can sum up everything that happened in the finale in one 3-second video:

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead   Fear The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:05 pm

I am comparing FearTWD to any & all shows I've watched, and it's simply not believable (I know, I know: zombies aren't "real" either), not a good script, poor acting, and not engaging.

Even an the "worst, most boring" episode of Breaking Bad was amazing. Heck, Bryan Cranston reading the ingredients on salad dressing woukd be captivating. Likewise, TWD is always a good watch.

As others have said, when I watch TWD, or Breaking Bad, or other good show, the times passes because I'm enveloped by the story. Whereas, with FearTWD, I'm constantly checking the clock or falling asleep (I have literally fallen asleep in three episodes, something I've never done for any other show).

Lastly, the daughter sees her neighbor attacked & murdered... and, a simple game of Monopoly distracts her??? WTF!?! I know that she doesn't know about zombies yet, which is EXACTLY why her response is so unbelievable. If ANYONE saw their neighbor murdered, they wouldn't just shrug it off; they would be adamant aboit going out to help the neighbor. That was an odd scene... I get what they were trying to do, but it was not "realistic."

Anyway... I can't wait until Sunday night.

:zombie:
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead   Fear The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:56 am

A few more days.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead   Fear The Walking Dead - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 8:45 pm

Anyone still watching? The first 2 episodes of this "reboot" haven't grabbed me. Heading into the third episode, it's make or break for me. I'll still watch, but my hopes for this show ever being more than just filler will be over.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead   Fear The Walking Dead - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fear The Walking Dead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2