Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNew guy from Steelers Fever Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

New guy from Steelers Fever

Go down 
+5
SteelersYak
harrison'samonster
Wallace108
Mach1
IowaSteeler927
9 posters
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

New guy from Steelers Fever Empty
PostSubject: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:15 am

I was an Adminstrator over on Steelers Fever. Unfortunately the owner of the site has no idea how to run and operate a website so the site has gone down and we're unsure if it'll ever return. In the meantime I was recommended by Bayz to come join Steelers Xtreme. I look forward to meeting some new people, and hanging out with the old herd from Steelers Fever that's also migrated to this forum.

I guess a little bit about myself, I'm a huge Steelers fan. Black and Gold until I'm dead and I'm cold. I grew up idolizing Dan Marino and was a Dolphins fan through my Father. I always had an appreciation for the Steelers and their hard nosed way of playing the game of football. The intimidating black uniforms, and the hard hitting defenses made them a favorite of mine to watch. So when Marino retired, I lost all interest in the Dolphins and realized that Steeler Nation was my true calling. I love this team, I love this fanbase, and I eat, sleep, and breathe Steelers football.

By trade I am a correctional officer, and in my free time when it's not Steelers football I'm rooting for the Pittsburgh Penguins, or the Boston Celtics. I am a fan of the game of paintball, I am the President/Founder of my own car club Modern Mopars of Iowa, and I enjoy video games when I can find the time to play them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:16 am

Mopar sucks. New guy from Steelers Fever 2981382511

Bout time you made the migration, must have been in a slow moving mopar. New guy from Steelers Fever 1797695198

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:28 am

Yeah kept getting stuck behind Fords that were either slow moving, or broken down which seems to be a common occurrence with those New guy from Steelers Fever 1797695198

Jokes aside, glad to see you again Mach!

Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:35 am

I was beginning to wonder if you'd make it. I'm glad ya did. New guy from Steelers Fever 230572241

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:45 am

Mach1 wrote:
I was beginning to wonder if you'd make it. I'm glad ya did. New guy from Steelers Fever 230572241

Haha you guys will never get rid of me! New guy from Steelers Fever 568088689

Oh I'd never leave my SF family for anything. I have just been ridiculously busy as of late. Spent the last 5 or 6 days in Crystal City, Texas (about 40 miles from the US/Mexico Border). Drove all the way down to pick up my elderly Father-in-Law and drove him all the way back up to Iowa. 18+hrs of driving each way, and of course Crystal City is in bum fuck nowhere so I was roaming, and had a 1X internet connection on my phone the entire time I was down there. To top that off I was dealing with some drama with my club as well so that ate up a lot of what little free time I already had.

I loved Texas, and the warmer weather but I'm glad to be back home and to finally be able to sit down at a computer with high-speed internet so I could hop online and finally get registered here on SX.

I see a lot of others migrated over as well. I'd love to see SF make a comeback but SX could be a great home for us all if SF never comes back.

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 4:40 am

Welcome to SX @IowaSteeler927. Glad you joined us. New guy from Steelers Fever 230572241

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 6:41 am

Welcome Iowa Steeler! Glad you made it, this is a great place to be!

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 6:55 am

Welcome to the forum @IowaSteeler927

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:31 am

Yo Iowa! Good to see you!

I have some bad news though. Trixie is registered here too so it's kind of a seedy neighborhood as well. I hope you packed your pepper spray.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:46 am

Thanks everyone.

@Buddha Bus I always pack my Grizzly Bear Pepper Spray in case of a Trixie encounter. I also carry a regiment of various antibiotics, and a hazmat suit.

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:59 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Thanks everyone.

@Buddha Bus I always pack my Grizzly Bear Pepper Spray in case of a Trixie encounter. I also carry a regiment of various antibiotics, and a hazmat suit.

You sound grossly under-prepared. Where's your flamethrower, chemical bath, and penicillin tanker? No

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:00 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Thanks everyone.

You sound grossly under-prepared. Where's your flamethrower, chemical bath, and penicillin tanker? No

I hadn't thought of that. Ordering some up on Ebay right now. Can never be too careful around Trixie.

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:02 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Thanks everyone.

I hadn't thought of that. Ordering some up on Ebay right now. Can never be too careful around Trixie.

True 'dat! That ho is lethal!

Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:39 pm

Welcome Iowa. I think that we may have met before.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:02 pm

Lokki wrote:
Welcome Iowa.  I think that we may have met before.  

Haha I think so! New guy from Steelers Fever 1797695198

Pappy
Xtreme Newb
Pappy

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:04 pm

The corn shucker's here watch your ass now. Good to hear from you. Hope all is well.
Back to top Go down
The_Joker

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:10 pm

Dammit, I didn't think you'd manage to get out of my iron maiden...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 6:46 am

The_Joker wrote:
Dammit, I didn't think you'd manage to get out of my iron maiden...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Steelers Fever   New guy from Steelers Fever Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy from Steelers Fever
Page 1 of 1