Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelersfever refugee - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelersfever refugee

Go down 
+18
Lokki
EbonySteel86
Buddha Bus
tony hipchest
Bays
The_Joker
harrison'samonster
fer69
El-Gonzo Jackson
ImperialFan
Steeler-in-west
stlrtruck
Steeler Zach
Galax Steeler
SteelersYak
IowaSteeler927
Wallace108
schillah
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Steeler-in-west

Steeler-in-west

Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 1:35 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Welcome, Steeler-in-west! Glad to have you!

Thanks Buddha!, its good to be here. I was missing SF, that forum had a great setup. Though have to say Xtreme looks very promising
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:14 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
So this ship is still picking up refugees?  

Pot smokers, piss monkeys, corn shuckers, canucks, Mopar bashing Montanans, Terrapins, lovely ladies, the belligerently sarcastic and more have all boarded.  Got room for one more old steeler fan?

(H.A.M. not being able to thank this post must be painful for him)  Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 1797695198

Gonzo! Good to see you man! Of course there's room for one more (unless you're one of BlaZeQuietly's alter egos intent on the destruction of Steelers boards full of meanies). Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 1797695198

Here's your baptism. Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 2967646000

Welcome aboard! Wally will get you a towel.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:21 pm

Steeler-in-west wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

Thanks Buddha!, its good to be here. I was missing SF, that forum had a great setup. Though have to say Xtreme looks very promising

SX is a good place to be. This site was originally set up by Wallace108 due to the fact that Matthew (SF's owner) was always a little sketchy and we always wanted a Plan B in case SF ever went belly up (which it appears to have finally done). There are a lot of good people here running the place and, as you can see, we've lured most of the best-of-the-best posters from SF with the exception of a few MIAs. SF (the board itself, not the owner) will be missed. It was around for a long time and it's unfortunate it fell into the hands of such a careless asshole. But with the help of Wally and his gang, and the migration of posters from SF, there's no reason this place can't quickly match or exceed what we had at SF. It's run by people who know what it's like to lose a place you call home on the internet. They know what it feels like to lose one of those homes so they care. Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 184121345

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 4:23 pm

Where is Hawaii 5-0

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 4:25 pm

fer69 wrote:
Where is Hawaii 5-0

He heard Trixie was here and decided sexually transmitted diseases were not a loaded gun he wanted to continue playing with. Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 3798349058

Honestly, I have no idea. I would have thought someone would have tracked him down by now. Pczach too. Miss those guys, dammit!

Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:39 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

(H.A.M. not being able to thank this post must be painful for him)  Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 1797695198

Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 2164293255 a part of my life is gone forever

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:49 pm

harrison'samonster wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 2164293255   a part of my life is gone forever

@harrison'samonster

Dry those eyes my friend. I'm working on some things. I'm not making any promises, but I'm working on things. That's all I can say for now.  (insert mysterious emoticon or meme here).

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:51 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
harrison'samonster wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 2164293255   a part of my life is gone forever

@harrison'samonster

Dry those eyes my friend. I'm working on some things. I'm not making any promises, but I'm working on things. That's all I can say for now.  (insert mysterious emoticon or meme here).

HAM probably just flipped his keyboard over with his surprise boner. Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:52 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
HAM probably just flipped his keyboard over with his surprise boner. Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 3798349058

Quick, everyone to Twitter ... #SurpriseBoner

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:58 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

Pot smokers, piss monkeys, corn shuckers, canucks, Mopar bashing Montanans, Terrapins, lovely ladies, the belligerently sarcastic and more have all boarded.  Got room for one more old steeler fan?

Gonzo! Good to see you man! Of course there's room for one more (unless you're one of BlaZeQuietly's alter egos intent on the destruction of Steelers boards full of meanies). Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 1797695198

Here's your baptism. Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 2967646000

Welcome aboard! Wally will get you a towel.

Thanks, but I doubled up on the haz-mat suit before getting near you golden shower aficionados. Glad to be aboard and only thing better than a Wallace thread is a Wallace moderator Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 1647293567
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 6:02 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
only thing better than a Wallace thread is a Wallace moderator  Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 1647293567  

What's that old saying? Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 3135543967

Oh yeah ... be careful what you ask for. Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 3147085405

Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Wallace108 wrote:

Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 1372836603

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 8:39 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

Pot smokers, piss monkeys, corn shuckers, canucks, Mopar bashing Montanans, Terrapins, lovely ladies, the belligerently sarcastic and more have all boarded.

I think you missed a psychopathic clown.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 8:43 pm

The_Joker wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Twisted Evil

Welcome aboard @The_Joker. We have quite a few clowns here, so you'll fit right in. Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 2981382511

Back to top Go down
The_Joker

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 8:58 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
The_Joker wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Twisted Evil

Welcome aboard @The_Joker. We have quite a few clowns here, so you'll fit right in. Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 2981382511

What?!

Someone stole my shtick?!

This is an outrage!!! Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 2164293255
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:15 am

The_Joker wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

Pot smokers, piss monkeys, corn shuckers, canucks, Mopar bashing Montanans, Terrapins, lovely ladies, the belligerently sarcastic and more have all boarded.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Twisted Evil

Look everybody! Joker made it! Line starts behind me!

Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 PGJcWhH

Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:16 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
The_Joker wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Twisted Evil

Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 1549491426

Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:37 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Steeler-in-west wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

SX is a good place to be. This site was originally set up by Wallace108 due to the fact that Matthew (SF's owner) was always a little sketchy and we always wanted a Plan B in case SF ever went belly up (which it appears to have finally done). There are a lot of good people here running the place and, as you can see, we've lured most of the best-of-the-best posters from SF with the exception of a few MIAs. SF (the board itself, not the owner) will be missed. It was around for a long time and it's unfortunate it fell into the hands of such a careless asshole. But with the help of Wally and his gang, and the migration of posters from SF, there's no reason this place can't quickly match or exceed what we had at SF. It's run by people who know what it's like to lose a place you call home on the internet. They know what it feels like to lose one of those homes so they care. Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 184121345

Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 184121345 Sounds great, this is already looking like a great forum. Anyway, better this happened now than in the middle of the season.
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:42 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
The_Joker wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Twisted Evil

I'TS FUNNY CAUSE' IT'S TRUE Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 1664291743 Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 1664291743 Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 1664291743

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:28 am

LMooooooAOing

*chuckle

*moo

*snort

. .
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:06 am

Steeler-in-west wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Steeler-in-west wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 184121345 Sounds great, this is already looking like a great forum. Anyway, better this happened now than in the middle of the season.

Agreed. Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 677999948

Again, welcome. Stick around and don't be shy about posting. Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 184121345

Back to top Go down
EbonySteel86

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:50 pm

So this is where the Steelers Fever dudes went! Tried to duck out on a brotha!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:42 pm

EbonySteel86 wrote:

Shit! He found us guys! SCATTER! Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 1841364231

Welcome aboard, Ebony!

Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:42 am

EbonySteel86 wrote:

Yeah... that's on Buddha bus.  He didn't even send out an alert to contact me. Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 2625562446

FIRE BUDDHA!!!

. .
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:59 am

Welcome to SX @EbonySteel86. Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 230572241

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelersfever refugee   Steelersfever refugee - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelersfever refugee
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next