Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homewhere is tony hipchest? - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

where is tony hipchest?

Go down 
+21
IowaSteeler927
Pappy
Galax Steeler
El-Gonzo Jackson
teegre
FanSince72
harrison'samonster
SteelersYak
ricardisimo
Gingerchip
fer69
Atlanta Dan
Lokki
vasteeler
stlrtruck
Steeler Zach
Buddha Bus
Bays
Wallace108
JonM229
tony hipchest
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tony hipchest

where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:06 am

teegre wrote:
tony hipchest wrote:

i started it by myself, for myself.  

where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 1664291743 teegre is on top of shit.

cant slide nothing past him. "...mui importante!" where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 1797695198
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:13 am

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Lokki wrote:
It's time to shut up about Tony Hipchest...

Agree....he's a bust.  A sissy.  Too weak to post in a talented forum.  Needs to get to the gym and work on his smack talk and sarcasm moves before he could be considered a starter.

Still, good to see him here trying hard.  where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 1647293567

yeah... all the SF gurus said i was fighting for a roster spot and unlikely to make the 53 man roster since i didnt watch football or know anything about the game. i frequently was pancaked by posters such as steelers5895 and da_pimp.

looks like i finally got cut.where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 3029611895 i hope you fine folks can teach me more than nobody, never was, has-beens such as gil brandt and pat kirwan.

teach me to post with suddeness and glide...
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:44 pm

tony hipchest wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Lokki wrote:

Agree....he's a bust.  A sissy.  Too weak to post in a talented forum.  Needs to get to the gym and work on his smack talk and sarcasm moves before he could be considered a starter.

Still, good to see him here trying hard.  where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 1647293567

yeah... all the SF gurus said i was fighting for a roster spot and unlikely to make the 53 man roster since i didnt watch football or know anything about the game.  i frequently was pancaked by posters such as steelers5895 and da_pimp.

looks like i finally got cut.where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 3029611895   i hope you fine folks can teach me more than nobody, never was, has-beens such as gil brandt and pat kirwan.

I just can't wait until your retirement thread. Then we can finally move on and sign a real poster with some upside. Tony... you're old, slow, and it's over.

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:40 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
tony hipchest wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Lokki wrote:

yeah... all the SF gurus said i was fighting for a roster spot and unlikely to make the 53 man roster since i didnt watch football or know anything about the game.  i frequently was pancaked by posters such as steelers5895 and da_pimp.

looks like i finally got cut.where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 3029611895   i hope you fine folks can teach me more than nobody, never was, has-beens such as gil brandt and pat kirwan.

I just can't wait until your retirement thread. Then we can finally move on and sign a real poster with some upside. Tony... you're old, slow, and it's over.

like ike taylor..........he's been done for about 3 years now where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 3798349058

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 3:27 pm

vasteeler wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
tony hipchest wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Lokki wrote:

like ike taylor..........he's been done for about 3 years now where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 3798349058

Honestly, I think we should just "encourage his retirement" a little like the Steelers did with Bruce Arians. Maybe then he can move onto a posting position on a Colts board and use it as a stepping stone to acquire another admin job on a Cardinals board. where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 184121345

Wally! Can you authorize a company expense for a watch? Don't worry, it can be something really cheap like Trixie.

Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:15 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
tony hipchest wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Lokki wrote:

Honestly, I think we should just "encourage his retirement" a little like the Steelers did with Bruce Arians. Maybe then he can move onto a posting position on a Colts board and use it as a stepping stone to acquire another admin job on a Cardinals board. where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 184121345

Wally! Can you authorize a company expense for a watch? Don't worry, it can be something really cheap like Trixie.

Blow it out your ass puff!

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:18 pm

Galax Steeler wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
tony hipchest wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Lokki wrote:

Blow it out your ass puff!

Just like your alter-ego, you're easy! where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 106674522

Back to top Go down
Pappy
Xtreme Newb
Pappy

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:53 pm

Nice to hear from you Tony hope all is well.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:46 am

Sissy Dickchest is back! I was beginning to wonder!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:03 am

Pappy wrote:
Nice to hear from you Tony hope all is well.
thank you Pappy.  im glad you found this forum and joined.  i can guarantee you will enjoy the members and posting here.  *cheers
Back to top Go down
steelcityboyz

steelcityboyz

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:33 pm

Now the boards feel right.. Glad you're here Tony. where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 1647293567
Back to top Go down
Code Red
Xtreme Newb
Code Red

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:54 am

Bring back Big Ben with the big cheese.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:45 pm

where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 60204624
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:49 pm

Bumping anything about "tony hipchest" to the top of the subject list is a worthwhile pursuit.

His suddenness and glide is off the charts. Twisted Evil

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:53 pm

pczach wrote:
Bumping anything about "tony hipchest" to the top of the subject list is a worthwhile pursuit.

You misspelled sissiness and snide. where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 312503953

Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:13 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
pczach wrote:

You misspelled sissiness and snide. where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 312503953

It's a small matter..........Here he is in all his glory.

where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 TvB1zLF
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:27 pm

where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 1549491426 where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 1505004552
pczach wrote:

where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 1664291743 I have to admit... I agree. where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 1797695198

. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where is tony hipchest?   where is tony hipchest? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

where is tony hipchest?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2