Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAlbuquerque PD Seeks UFC fighter Jon Jones for Questioning Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Albuquerque PD Seeks UFC fighter Jon Jones for Questioning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Albuquerque PD Seeks UFC fighter Jon Jones for Questioning Empty
PostSubject: Albuquerque PD Seeks UFC fighter Jon Jones for Questioning   Albuquerque PD Seeks UFC fighter Jon Jones for Questioning EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:44 am

Albuquerque PD Seeks Jon Jones for Questioning… UFC Responds
5 hours ago

UFC champion Jon Jones is being sought by Albuquerque, N.M., police for questioning about his possible role in a hit-and-run accident that took place in Albuquerque on Sunday.

MMAWeekly.com reported that Jones was involved in a car accident and that it could possibly affect his participation in a scheduled bout with Anthony Johnson at UFC 187 on May 23, but details have been lacking.

Early rumors were that Jones was allegedly involved in a hit-and-run accident and fled the scene. A public statement on the City of Albuquerque website on Sunday substantiates that Jones is wanted for questioning about his possible involvement in such an accident.

“The Albuquerque Police Department is actively seeking UFC Fighter Jon Jones for questioning in regards to his possible involvement in a hit-and-run accident, near the intersection of Juan Tabo and Southern, in Southeast Albuquerque early this morning, April 26, 2015,” read the statement from the Albuquerque Police Department.

(Read More:) http://sports.yahoo.com/news/albuquerque-pd-seeks-jon-jones-questioning-ufc-responds-034145712--mma.html

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Albuquerque PD Seeks UFC fighter Jon Jones for Questioning   Albuquerque PD Seeks UFC fighter Jon Jones for Questioning EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:30 pm

Charge Against Jon Jones Elevated to Felony
1 hour ago

The situation involving UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones continues to develop at a rapid pace.

Initially being sought for questioning due to his alleged involvement in a hit-and-run car accident that could have seen him charged with a misdemeanor for Leaving the Scene of an Accident, the charge against Jones on Monday was elevated to a felony.

Jones was allegedly driving a rental car, ran a red light, and struck a vehicle driven by a 25-year-old pregnant woman. After causing the accident, Jones, who was identified as the driver by an off-duty police officer, fled the scene. The woman went to the hospital. Although her pregnancy was not believed to be threatened, she suffered a broken arm, according to Albuquerque police officer Tanner Tixier.

With the woman suffering an injury, the charge against Jones for leaving the scene was elevated from a misdemeanor to felony Leaving the Scene of an Accident. Officer Tixier informed MMAWeekly.com of the change in the charge and said that an warrant for Jones' arrest was being prepared.

(Read More:) http://sports.yahoo.com/news/charge-against-jon-jones-elevated-felony-201357065--mma.html

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Albuquerque PD Seeks UFC fighter Jon Jones for Questioning   Albuquerque PD Seeks UFC fighter Jon Jones for Questioning EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:25 am

I hate Jon Jones. I think he's an arrogant windbag. Pulling a hit and run... That elevates him to douchebag/scumbag territory in my book.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albuquerque PD Seeks UFC fighter Jon Jones for Questioning   Albuquerque PD Seeks UFC fighter Jon Jones for Questioning Empty

Back to top Go down

Albuquerque PD Seeks UFC fighter Jon Jones for Questioning
Page 1 of 1