Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homemayweather vs. pacquiao Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

mayweather vs. pacquiao

Go down 
+3
effyou515
SteelersYak
harrison'samonster
7 posters
AuthorMessage
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

mayweather vs. pacquiao Empty
PostSubject: mayweather vs. pacquiao   mayweather vs. pacquiao EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:47 pm

Got to agree that Mayweather won that fight. Looked like Pacquiao had a chance in the 4th to take over, but Mayweather was just to fast and had an advantage with his reach. Not much of a fight.

I see today Pacquiao had a bad shoulder heading into the match. Two great athletes, too bad it wasn't more exciting.

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: mayweather vs. pacquiao   mayweather vs. pacquiao EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:08 am

That was a huge waste of time and money. The sport of boxing is dying. A guy can run around the ring for 12 rounds and win? Pacquiao was the aggressor the entire time and I felt like he was the winner.

Needless to say, I will NEVER waste my time or money watching boxing again.

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: mayweather vs. pacquiao   mayweather vs. pacquiao EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:57 am

I quit watching boxing when it went pay per view.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: mayweather vs. pacquiao   mayweather vs. pacquiao EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:30 am

And people wonder why boxing is dead. This is a great example. Glad I was in the northern WI wilderness and missed it.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: mayweather vs. pacquiao   mayweather vs. pacquiao EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:12 am

JonM229 wrote:
And people wonder why boxing is dead.  This is a great example.  Glad I was in the northern WI wilderness and missed it.

When does your cameo on "Finding Bigfoot" air?

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: mayweather vs. pacquiao   mayweather vs. pacquiao EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:34 am

I personally thought it was fixed. Just my honest opinion, and I'm not the conspiracy theory type to say the very least. Just seemed awfully fishy to me.

I mean watch older matches like Hagler v. Hearns  (the War) for example. That is boxing. This crap that I saw with Mayweather and Pacquiao wasn't boxing at all. It was just two old guys running around the ring hugging each other and occasionally throwing punches to make it appear somewhat realistic. It just reeks of a money grab.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: mayweather vs. pacquiao   mayweather vs. pacquiao EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:41 am

it was definitely more of an "event" than a boxing match. And I can also see Steelers Yak's side that Pacquiao was more aggressive and could be seen as the winner in that sense. It's just to me no matter what Pacquiao was doing, he couldn't beat Mayweather's defense.

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: mayweather vs. pacquiao   mayweather vs. pacquiao EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:50 am

harrison'samonster wrote:
 It's just to me no matter what Pacquiao was doing, he couldn't beat Mayweather's defense.

By defense you mean the dancing around and hugging? I guess I don't understand how that is boxing. So if they both "boxed" like Mayweather and danced around the ring and hugged each other, who would win? The one that skipped around faster?

And now Mayweather is saying he will fight Pacquiao in a year after he heals. Yea, ok. mayweather vs. pacquiao 798776511

I also saw a tweet that Mayweather made more money from that fight than the top 5 picks of this years draft will make over the next two years. mayweather vs. pacquiao 2217377625 mayweather vs. pacquiao 2744185472

Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: mayweather vs. pacquiao   mayweather vs. pacquiao EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:04 am

This pretty much summed it up.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: mayweather vs. pacquiao   mayweather vs. pacquiao EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:37 am

^^^^ That is boxing.

Mayweather v Pacquiao was a money grab.

SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: mayweather vs. pacquiao   mayweather vs. pacquiao EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:49 pm

Just received a Yahoo! notification that Mayweather called Pacquiao a "coward" and a "sore loser" and now will not go for a rematch.

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: mayweather vs. pacquiao   mayweather vs. pacquiao EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:38 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
Just received a Yahoo! notification that Mayweather called Pacquiao a "coward" and a "sore loser" and now will not go for a rematch.

Mayweather's still running away mayweather vs. pacquiao 2573146105

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: mayweather vs. pacquiao   mayweather vs. pacquiao EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:04 pm

harrison'samonster wrote:
SteelersYak wrote:

Mayweather's still running away  mayweather vs. pacquiao 2573146105

mayweather vs. pacquiao 1549491426 mayweather vs. pacquiao 1549491426 mayweather vs. pacquiao 1549491426

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: mayweather vs. pacquiao   mayweather vs. pacquiao EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:29 am

SteelersYak wrote:

What a chicken shit. Dances around and runs away from the fight, then calls Pacquiao a coward... Got to be kidding me.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mayweather vs. pacquiao   mayweather vs. pacquiao Empty

Back to top Go down

mayweather vs. pacquiao
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Other Sports-
Jump to: