Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS

Go down 
+19
Jazzo
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
Pappy
Buddha Bus
Bane
tony hipchest
SteelersYak
Lokki
IowaSteeler927
Limas Sweed
Gingerchip
FanSince72
Master_Of_Puppets
zcoop
Atlanta Dan
SteelerSpartan
teegre
stlrtruck
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:17 pm

SteelersYak wrote:

Report: Tom Brady could be suspended for up to one year
By John Breech | CBSSports.com
May 7, 2015 2:40 pm ET

Tom Brady's offseason might extend until 2016 if the NFL decides to drop the proverbial hammer on the Patriots** quarterback and at least one report is indicating that the league could slam the hammer down hard.
:

NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 D8361ead69f16a24ead451a94ba71ccfeadcf47d57a97a4aafb84e69fb7340a1
Back to top Go down
Pappy
Xtreme Newb
Pappy

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:36 pm

tony hipchest wrote:
Pappy wrote:
Fan since72, I coach high school football and was a former high school quarterback and believe me, it definitely is an advantage to have your footballs slightly under inflated especially in cold weather. It just gives you the quarterback and also the running backs and receivers an advantage throwing, catching and holding onto the ball. That's why the rule exists in the first place. Even at the high school level, the officials check the psi of the balls before the games. A rule was broken knowingly and then THERE WAS AN ATTEMPT OF A COVERUP which might even be worse than the rule violation. Cry Brady needs to pay, and pay dearly or many fans, not just Steeler fans, will be very pissed. But I would still rather see us kick his ass in the first game at THEIR place on national TV.
so what you are saying is that you and high school football across America as part of the bigger anti Tom Brady conspiracy that fan since has uncovered? NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 2573146105
Yes I am! NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 512807920
Back to top Go down
Pappy
Xtreme Newb
Pappy

PostSubject: Brady has no comment, only had 30 hours to digest it...   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Brady when asked what he thought of the deflate gate report said he had no comment he had only 30 hours to digest it. When he does "digest it" he will have to admit he is full of shit. I swears the media suck his dong if they had a chance. His agent has been crying on the radio all day defending him. What a fucking cry baby.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:57 pm

He's a fraud.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:54 pm

I can't imagine why Brady would have no comment. It couldn't be that he's trying not to embarrass himself any further, could it? NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 798776511

He knows he's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar and has no excuse. If he hadn't done this, he would have plenty to say.

Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:56 pm

He's had about 4 months or more to nervously digest it.
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:22 pm

He's still trying to digest the gardener's snowball Gazelle spit in his mouth.

. .
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:24 pm

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
He's had about 4 months or more to nervously digest it.
I remember Brady's first reaction to the story was of amusement. He thought it was hilarious.
Then it got serious and he acted like he would have no idea if the balls had been altered which I call bs on.
Now he's saying no comment, I need time to digest it.
What would be refreshing is if he were actually honest about it but given how Belichick wasn't forthcoming about Spygate, I expect the same from Tom here. ESPN has a front story of him saying it doesn't taint the SB win. Well yeah of course he's going to say that. He'd be saying that even if the evidence was even stronger. I am just disappointed in the league because these guys got a SB because of this and it would take an unprecedented move to strip them of their title which I think would be right but it would open up a whole can of worms. I'm happy with Brady going down in history as a cheater almost though it stings a bit to see him with as many SBs as Terry though Terry never lost one either.
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:52 am

Tom Brady will be suspended by Roger Goodell for role in DeflateGate, announcement expected next week

Tom Brady will be the highest-profile player ever suspended in the 96-year history of the NFL.

Roger Goodell’s decision is expected to be announced next week, and it is no longer a matter of if the NFL commissioner will suspend Brady, but for how long he will suspend him.

In conversations I’ve had with several key sources who always have a good sense of what goes on at 345 Park Ave., there is little doubt that Goodell considers Brady’s role in DeflateGate a serious violation

read:http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/myers-roger-goodell-suspend-tom-brady-deflategate-article-1.2215881

My guess is two games, three max for the metromale bastard

NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:53 am

tommy boi ...needs time to rehearse his lies that krafts PR people have written for him. it's basically the same procedure a lawyer does with clients and witnesses. they gotta make sure they have the least damaging reply to any question that might be asked.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:58 am

I wonder how bad of taste this is going to leave in the Patriots***** mouth?

But this shouldn't only be Tommy boy, this should also be the coach and the owner. What type of coach and owner doesn't know what's happening in the locker room?

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:46 am

Now the fallout from this is even taking down Patriots** fanboys NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 1549491426

Notorious Patriots** homer Bill Simmons went on the Dan Patrick show this week to blast Roger for not having the "testicular fortitude" to discipline the Pats** until Goodell saw how the PR would spin the Wells report - although Simmons contract negotiations with ESPN already were on the rocks, that allegedly was the last straw for ESPN management and they pretty much fired Simmons yesterday

It looks like Bill Simmons’ 14-year run at ESPN was ultimately undone by, of all things, his filching a phrase from the pro wrestling realm.

Today’s announcement from Bristol that Simmons was more or less fired followed a Thursday appearance on The Dan Patrick Show. Simmons, brought on to discuss the New England Patriots**’ ball-deflation scandal, used his airtime to cut a promo blasting NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. (As you may recall, last fall he was suspended three weeks for profanely and accurately criticizing Goodell, whose league has billions in contracts with ESPN, on his podcast.) A sample of the oratorical chair shot:

I think it’s pathetic. Roger Goodell has handled so many things so poorly that it’s reached a point now where you have something like this, where it’s taken four months to release the report, and he knew everything that was in it. He knows the results before the report is released to the public, and yet doesn’t have the testicular fortitude to do anything about it until he gauges the public reaction.

http://deadspin.com/bill-simmons-cribbing-an-old-wwe-catchphrase-was-the-la-1703247060

Simmons seemed to have been blindsided by the timing of ESPN’s decision, which came more than four months before his contract is to expire, at the end of September....

In an interview Friday morning, [ESPN President John Skipper] said: “I’ve decided that I’m not going to renew his contract. We’ve been talking to Bill, and it was clear that we weren’t going to get to the terms, so we were better off focusing on transition.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/09/sports/bill-simmons-and-espn-are-parting-ways.html
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:11 pm

So that freedom of speech (that those veterans fight for [see other thread]) isn't free I guess. Simmons is spot on about Goodell. Goodell is a HUGE POS and pro football would be a better place without him.

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:27 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
So that freedom of speech (that those veterans fight for [see other thread]) isn't free I guess. Simmons is spot on about Goodell.  Goodell is a HUGE POS and pro football would be a better place without him.

We agree Goodell is awful, but you have no freedom of speech with regard to disciplinary actions a private employer can take against you if you pop off

And before you start applauding Simmons, this was also what he said on Dan Patrick's show

Simmons started: “I’m glad you’re bringing on Tony Dungy. That will be a balanced take. All these people whose butts were kicked by the Patriots* over the last 15 years, now in the media, coming out and acting hysterically about deflategate — Bill Polian, Tony Dungy, Marshall Faulk.”

http://thebiglead.com/2015/05/07/bill-simmons-dan-patrick-brady-goodell/

And the day before

FWIW I think Simmons act got stale about 10 years ago and ESPN cut him loose because he no longer brings enough value to justify the $6 million per year he allegedly was seeking for a contract renewal. Sort of like when Simmons' beloved Pats* cut loose high priced vets when their performance has peaked NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Jazzo

Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:59 am

NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 Tom_brady_ballghazi_deflate

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:34 pm

mmm, Tom not playing in the first game against the Steelers?

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:30 pm

effyou515 wrote:
mmm, Tom not playing in the first game against the Steelers?

Tom not playing in any game in 2015

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:44 pm

He's going to appeal whatever it is and it will be reduced because he's still the golden boy.
Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:41 pm

The NFL announced Monday that Tom Brady has been suspended without pay for four games for violating the NFL policy on the integrity of the game. This news comes less than a week after independent investigator Ted Wells found that it was "more probable than not" that Brady was "at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities" regarding the deflation of Patriots* game balls used in the AFC Championship Game against the Colts.

The team will also be fined $1 million and will forfeit a 2016 first rounder and 2017 fourth-round selection in the NFL Draft.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000492185/article/brady-suspended-4-games-Patriots*-forfeit-2016-first-rounder

Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:40 pm

Vis wrote:

The NFL announced Monday that Tom Brady has been suspended without pay for four games for violating the NFL policy on the integrity of the game. This news comes less than a week after independent investigator Ted Wells found that it was "more probable than not" that Brady was "at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities" regarding the deflation of Patriots** game balls used in the AFC Championship Game against the Colts.

The team will also be fined $1 million and will forfeit a 2016 first rounder and 2017 fourth-round selection in the NFL Draft.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000492185/article/brady-suspended-4-games-Patriots**-forfeit-2016-first-rounder

Pros: I am glad for the obvious reason that it is a blow against NE. What I really am liking is the fact that they are losing a first round pick next year.

Cons: I was hoping we would have the chance to punish Brady on opening day. Now if we put an ass whoopin' on the Patsies, their fans will be using this excuse.

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:18 pm

Jazzo wrote:
Vis wrote:

The NFL announced Monday that Tom Brady has been suspended without pay for four games for violating the NFL policy on the integrity of the game. This news comes less than a week after independent investigator Ted Wells found that it was "more probable than not" that Brady was "at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities" regarding the deflation of Patriots*** game balls used in the AFC Championship Game against the Colts.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000492185/article/brady-suspended-4-games-Patriots***-forfeit-2016-first-rounder

Pros: I am glad for the obvious reason that it is a blow against NE. What I really am liking is the fact that they are losing a first round pick next year.

Cons: I was hoping we would have the chance to punish Brady on opening day. Now if we put an ass whoopin' on the Patsies, their fans will be using this excuse.

I wouldn't care if Betty White is back there playing QB, I will take a win week 1 no matter what. Each win matters.

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:42 pm

FanSince72 wrote:
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
FanSince72 wrote:
Why does anyone care about this?

What cracks me up is that the Banksters and their 1% buddies ran the U.S. economy into the ground and then bilked this country out of nearly a trillion dollars of taxpayer bailout money - most of which ended up being handed out in bonuses - and not a single charge has been filed against any of them.

But no stone has been left unturned in the quest for "the truth" about just how much air was in a football.

Ridiculous.
Well we are on a football forum talking about events that impact the sport we follow so it's natural that we care about this. And who's to say the aforementioned doesn't bother me. It's the same crooked spirit furthermore. Maybe the Patriots*** and Brady shouldn't fucking constantly do crap like this if they don't want people like me to care about this. Actually win legitimately but I think they're incapable of doing that because they're not as good as everyone says they are. A truly great team wouldn't constantly being doing crap like NE has for the past decade plus.

What's most laughable about this is that in the game in which this alleged "crime" was committed, Brady & Co. scored just 17 points during the first half while presumably using the under-inflated footballs.
But according to the NFL, the balls were correctly inflated at halftime after which Brady & Co. then scored 28 points using properly inflated footballs.

So where is the "unfair advantage" in under-inflated footballs?

Then later that week, Aaron Rogers said that he preferred OVER-inflated footballs because he felt that he could grip the ball better (and thus throw more accurately).
So one guy likes a soft football and another prefers a firm football.

So what's the problem?

To me, it's simply about personal preference and it makes no difference at all in terms of whether or not a team is better able to score.

Much ado about nothing.

Correction:

What is most laughable about this is the cheating Patriots* getting their asses nailed to the wall. NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 3562723908

. .
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:25 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
Jazzo wrote:
Vis wrote:

The NFL announced Monday that Tom Brady has been suspended without pay for four games for violating the NFL policy on the integrity of the game. This news comes less than a week after independent investigator Ted Wells found that it was "more probable than not" that Brady was "at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities" regarding the deflation of Patriots**** game balls used in the AFC Championship Game against the Colts.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000492185/article/brady-suspended-4-games-Patriots****-forfeit-2016-first-rounder

I wouldn't care if Betty White is back there playing QB, I will take a win week 1 no matter what.  Each win matters.

as long as no one gives Betty White a Snickers candy bar. NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:18 pm

Patriots** caught cheating WOW WHAT A SURPRISE!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:18 am

freakin snitches. NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS   NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL FINDS Patriots* EMPLOYEES PROBABLY DEFLATED BALLS
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next