Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting

Go down 
5 posters

Bud Dupree kicked outta practice for fighting...
...according to trib tweeters.
Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting Vote_lcap0%Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mike Tomlin physically stepped in and removed him after first fighting with Kelvin Beachum, and then getting into it with Ramon Foster and Maurkice Pouncey.
Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting Vote_lcap50%Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Porter and Harrison were left to try and calm him down. Haha
Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting Vote_lcap50%Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
tony hipchest

Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting Empty
PostSubject: Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting   Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:23 pm

Do you approve of the rookies aggressive emotion versus the veterans?

. .
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting   Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:06 pm

yes, i do. just because you're a rookie doesn't mean you have to allow anyone to cheap shot you...
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting   Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:37 am

Sounds like typical camp stuff that got a little out of hand. He needs to save it for the season and even then can't let his temper get the best of him. I say play pissed off but don't get penalties. I think getting thrown out of practice by Tomlin equates to a penalty. Be agressive, don't back down but don't cost us 15 yards when you do it.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting   Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:41 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
yes, i do. just because you're a rookie doesn't mean you have to allow anyone to cheap shot you...

Maybe i missed it but i didn't read anything about a cheap shot. For the record i agree don't take any crap but don't let your temper get out of control. If it's that easy to get in his head opposing o-lineman will smell it a mile away and use it to their advantage.
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting   Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:02 am

Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting 394

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting   Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:23 am

I'd have to see some footage to make a fair statement. Might have been a slap fest vs a real fight.

Here is Ray's hall of fame technique demonstrated at the rookie symposium...
Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting Lewis
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting   Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:36 am

marcus gilbert came out in support of him saying he's still their brother, but if you fight one of the big uglies, youre gonna have to fight them all.

he said it was good to finally see some fight out of the rookie, but they dont want actual fights.

i'd say we have a really tight knit team hellbent on doing things the right way.

. .
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting   Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:39 pm

solardave wrote:

Maybe i missed it but i didn't read anything about a cheap shot.

I read that Dupree felt he got cheap shotted by one of the Steelers' OL in one of Jim Wexell's paid subscription articles...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting   Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting Empty

Back to top Go down

Bud Dupree kicked out of practice for fighting
Page 1 of 1