Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home[Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

[Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers

Go down 
+2
El-Gonzo Jackson
jak341
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jak341

jak341

[Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers Empty
PostSubject: [Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers   [Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:28 am

Not much of a deep dive, but a very interesting read nevertheless. Especially about the defense and Mike Mitchell needing to step up a bit more.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/08/26/pittsburgh-steelers-offense-ben-roethlisberger-nfl
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers   [Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:12 pm

Yeah, not that deep of a dive.

I still hold to my belief that if the Steelers drafted Calvin Pryor instead of Ryan Shazier, that Pryor would be starting this year at SS and both Mitchell and Thomas would be fighting it out for the FS spot and it would be a more talented strength of the defense.

I think that ILB with Timmons and Spence, or Timmons and Williams would be a very good duo and Garvin being the #4 ILB would be a solid group. I hope Shazier proves that he was BPA and that Thomas and Mitchell can not be a weakness of the defense, but rather solid performers.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers   [Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:28 pm

Back handed compliment alert. [Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers 1797695198

Because Roethlisberger looks like a big oaf, few have noticed that he’s one of the most remarkable athletes of his era.
Back to top Go down
SteelersNorth

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers   [Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:13 pm

I mean Ben's not as good as Rodgers, Luck and even Wilson in some cases but I thought this was interesting from the article:

Last season, according to ESPN’s Week 11 Monday Night Football broadcast, Roethlisberger’s quarterback rating after being contacted was 158, with an 80 percent completion rate. The league average for completion percentage in this category is 43.8. Let that sink in.

Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers   [Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:53 pm

Whats the percentage of film that he studies? I bet its pretty low.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers   [Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:23 pm

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
Whats the percentage of film that he studies? I bet its pretty low.

especially when compared to Peyton... [Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers 1689750825
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers   [Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers Empty

Back to top Go down

[Article] Peter King and SI's MMQB Deep Dive The 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers
Page 1 of 1