Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBlake's concussion Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Blake's concussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marvology
Xtreme Newb
marvology

Blake's concussion Empty
PostSubject: Blake's concussion   Blake's concussion EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:30 pm

I saw at the end of the play he was lying on the ground. I was kinda surprised that the cameras never focused in on him laying on teh ground especially when the trainers called for an injury timeout. Was anyone there to see the extend of his concussion?

Also shocked that he came back into the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marvbook.com
jak341

jak341

Blake's concussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake's concussion   Blake's concussion EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:32 pm

He was taken out of the game by the independent doctor. He was taken back to the locker room and given a neurological test by the independent doctor. If he failed, he was done for the day.

If he came back, it means he passed his baseline test and was cleared to play; which means no concussion.
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

Blake's concussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake's concussion   Blake's concussion EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:01 pm

Blake played well despite any knees to the head, but not as well as I thought he would be playing at this stage. Foles didn't provide much of a test either, so I'm getting ready to admit he's mediocre, even though he did rack up 11 solos last week.

Blake's concussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake's concussion   Blake's concussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Blake's concussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: