Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeFargo - Season 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Fargo - Season 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vis

Vis

Fargo - Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fargo - Season 2   Fargo - Season 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:20 am

Coming Monday. Can't wait

Master_Of_Puppets

Fargo - Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fargo - Season 2   Fargo - Season 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 7:07 pm

billy bob thorton and martin freeman were what made the first season of fargo great. i don't think with this cast the show will be any where near as good , but hopefully they do it justice.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Fargo - Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fargo - Season 2   Fargo - Season 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 11:39 am

Minus certain "visitors" (WHAT??) in the next to last episode, I enjoyed this season much more than season 1. Every character was intriguing, and the story moved at a good pace. What I really enjoyed about it is all the Easter eggs pointing back to season 1, most of which I missed while watching and read about online later. After an action-packed season, I was disappointed with the slow finale, but after reading stuff online and discovering a bunch of things I didn't notice, the second viewing gave me a greater appreciation for the finale. This turned out not to be just a fun, quirky show. You had to pay close attention to fully understand everything that was happening, which I obviously didn't do enough of on first viewing.

Meanwhile ...

Fargo Season 3 On Ice Until 2017; Time Setting Confirmed

Fargo Season 3 has been put on ice.

Expected to premiere fall 2016, the serial-anthology’s third season will actually debut spring 2017, creator Noah Hawley revealed during a conference call, per EW:

“You won’t see it in 2016,” Hawley said of his show. “It’s a winter show, and we don’t have the time to film this winter.” Hawley said that that production for season 3 will likely begin in November of 2016.

Hawley also confirmed that Season 3 will indeed have a more contemporary vibe, taking place in the “selfie-oriented culture” of 2010.

http://seriable.com/fargo-season-3-pushed-to-2017/#ixzz3ub4WnPDW

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

Fargo - Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fargo - Season 2   Fargo - Season 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fargo - Season 2
Page 1 of 1