Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homecan someone please help me with this mods maybe Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

can someone please help me with this mods maybe

Go down 
+2
Wallace108
ImperialFan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

can someone please help me with this mods maybe Empty
PostSubject: can someone please help me with this mods maybe   can someone please help me with this mods maybe EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:26 pm

I am on a cell phone when when I first starting using the Mobil switched it to classic view so I could edit a post but now I can't find an option to turn it back to the Mobil site can anyone help this is for android. Sorry I know this is not in the right place but I need a quick reply. So feel free to pm the answer and delete the post.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: can someone please help me with this mods maybe   can someone please help me with this mods maybe EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:52 pm

Hmmm, there should be a button to switch from one view to the other. Was the button there before and now it's not? Or is this the first time you've switched to the classic view and you're not sure where the button is located?

I'm one of the last people on Earth who doesn't have a smartphone, so I won't be too much help. @bayz101, @kirklandrules, or @SteelersYak should be able to help you.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: can someone please help me with this mods maybe   can someone please help me with this mods maybe EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Hmmm, there should be a button to switch from one view to the other. Was the button there before and now it's not? Or is this the first time you've switched to the classic view and you're not sure where the button is located?

I'm one of the last people on Earth who doesn't have a smartphone, so I won't be too much help. @bayz101, @kirklandrules, or @SteelersYak should be able to help you.

i still use my 7 year old trac phone can someone please help me with this mods maybe 1505004552

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: can someone please help me with this mods maybe   can someone please help me with this mods maybe EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:00 pm

vasteeler wrote:

i still use my 7 year old trac phone can someone please help me with this mods maybe 1505004552

I just realized the other day that I'm on my second phone since 2005 can someone please help me with this mods maybe 2164293255

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: can someone please help me with this mods maybe   can someone please help me with this mods maybe EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 8:44 am

@ImperialFan at the very bottom of the page, click "Mobil version" and it should go back to what you want. Let me know if it worked.

JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: can someone please help me with this mods maybe   can someone please help me with this mods maybe EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:36 pm

Hope that it does work for you!

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: can someone please help me with this mods maybe   can someone please help me with this mods maybe EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 4:53 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
@ImperialFan at the very bottom of the page, click "Mobil version" and it should go back to what you want. Let me know if it worked.

yeah that worked

PostSubject: Re: can someone please help me with this mods maybe   can someone please help me with this mods maybe Empty

Back to top Go down

can someone please help me with this mods maybe
Page 1 of 1