Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Rankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

Rankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field Empty
PostSubject: Rankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field   Rankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:20 pm

ESPN rankings had us #9 last week and the Cardinals #6. We beat the Cardinals with a 3rd string QB and the Cards move up two spots to #4 and we drop one to #10.

Thank God this isn't college football where we depend on voters!
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Rankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field   Rankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:24 pm

I saw us ranked 8th somewhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field   Rankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:44 pm

DesertSteel wrote:
ESPN rankings had us #9 last week and the Cardinals #6. We beat the Cardinals with a 3rd string QB and the Cards move up two spots to #4 and we drop one to #10.

Thank God this isn't college football where we depend on voters!

Cards also jumped the Bengals in the rankings - but lots of great teams have scored 13 points while losing to Landry Jones
Back to top Go down
SteelersNorth

PostSubject: Re: Rankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field   Rankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Rankings make no sense
From 07-09 the chargers won the super bowl if you went by all the magazine experts
and from 11-today the packers have won it

Rankings and stats mean nothing. It's who's left standing at the end, and of course I hope its our boys :)
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Rankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field   Rankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:30 pm

ImperialFan wrote:
I saw us ranked 8th somewhere.

NFL's Power Rankings. Which I gotta admit are practically spot on.

I just don't like ESPN, and I'm not surprised they'd do something stupid like move AZ up and PITT down when one smashed the other in the ground upon suggesting they were gonna get revenge.

Shut down a Cardinal homer on the tailgating group I'm a part of FB. Man that always feels good. Rankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field 3798349058
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field   Rankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field Empty

Back to top Go down

Rankings... why I'm glad the NFL settles it on the field
Page 1 of 1