Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNASCAR Championship Race Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

NASCAR Championship Race

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Joker

The_Joker

NASCAR Championship Race Empty
PostSubject: NASCAR Championship Race   NASCAR Championship Race EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:47 am

Well it's finally here, and the Steelers are on a bye week so I don't have to flip the TV. It's down to Harvick, Gordon, Kyle Busch and Truex Jr. at Homestead. While I am a Harvick fan, he already got his dues last year and I'm actually rooting for Gordon. Gonna miss that guy :'( Thoughts?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Championship Race   NASCAR Championship Race EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:43 pm

it'll probably be gordon. nascar teams have a knack of pulling a rabbit out of a hat and working some magic when everything is on the line (career ending) or their backs are against the wall.

i never liked him, but he's the first rookie i watched and followed (and collected die-casts).

. .
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Championship Race   NASCAR Championship Race EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 6:45 am

I used to despise Gordon back in the day, but now honestly, I kind of hope he wins it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
The_Joker

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Championship Race   NASCAR Championship Race EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:25 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I used to despise Gordon back in the day, but now honestly, I kind of hope he wins it.

I'd still okay if Harvick won a back-to-back NASCAR Championship Race 1647293567

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Championship Race   NASCAR Championship Race EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:09 am

Harvick might be my new driver when Tony retires.

The_Joker

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Championship Race   NASCAR Championship Race EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:03 pm

Congrats Kyle Busch, you gave Harvick all he could handle out there tonight. You deserve one after all this time.

And thanks for all you've done for the sport Jeff Gordon. NASCAR will miss you.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Championship Race   NASCAR Championship Race EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:39 am

Kyle Busch... barf.

The_Joker

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Championship Race   NASCAR Championship Race EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:48 pm

So Chase Elliot will be getting the 24 car with NAPA sponsors, while DuPont/Axalta goes to Junior. What has the world come to???

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Championship Race   NASCAR Championship Race EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:51 am

The_Joker wrote:
So Chase Elliot will be getting the 24 car with NAPA sponsors, while DuPont/Axalta goes to Junior. What has the world come to???

I don't know. I find this new championship format to be pretty ridiculous.

The_Joker

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Championship Race   NASCAR Championship Race EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:29 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
The_Joker wrote:

I, personally, am walking away when Harvick does, until they fix my beloved sport.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Championship Race   NASCAR Championship Race EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 6:51 am

The_Joker wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
The_Joker wrote:

I, personally, am walking away when Harvick does, until they fix my beloved sport.

I think when Tony is done after this next season, I'm done as well. There's no real intimidators left in Nascar. Nascar is pussifying everything, these guys get fined for almost anything nowadays if they don't act like good little boys and tow the company line. It's made Nascar more boring to watch overall. There are still outbursts, but mainly it's just little temper tantrums here and there. I miss the days when guys duked it out and actually truly hated their rivals on the racetrack. Then to make matters worse they come up with this dumb format that basically rewards guys that win races within the season, and says fuck off to the guys that are consistent week in and week out. I felt like there was nothing truthfully wrong with the Winston Cup format, but I could live with the original chase format, this new format though... NASCAR Championship Race 2744185472

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NASCAR Championship Race   NASCAR Championship Race Empty

Back to top Go down

NASCAR Championship Race
Page 1 of 1