Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePlease tell me if I'm wrong! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Please tell me if I'm wrong!

Go down 
+15
Craziaskowboi
LambertWardSteel
solardave
El-Gonzo Jackson
mscarmel0716
OX1947
jak341
FrancoLambert
Hawaii 5-0
FanSince72
harrison'samonster
kirklandrules
Vis
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
TESS743
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TESS743

TESS743

Please tell me if I'm wrong! Empty
PostSubject: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:40 am

A big deal is being made about Joey being on the field, but is it really that much out of the ordinary? I've seen coaches come on the field before, when players are hurt. And, just because he was on the field doesn't mean that Jones had to say anything to Joey. Why didn't he just go to one of the officials and complain? It annoys me that they're making Joey out to be the bad guy, when it doesn't seem that way to me. I think the Bengals defense intimidated all the other teams that they played, but the Steelers are a team that is intimidated by no one. The Steelers don't back down or take crap from anybody and that's one of the reasons why I love them.
Seems to me the Bengals were pissed that their antics weren't working, so they resorted to cheap, dirty play. Like others have said, I now hate them more than the Ravens. They have the nerve to complain, when there should have been numerous flags thrown on them. Running in to the tunnel with the ball (no flag), touchdown taken away from us (but unsportsmanlike conduct penalty still enforced), the non-fumble by Bryant (hand/wrist/forearm hits ground), Bengals Cretan fans throwing debris at our players (no flag), etc.
The better team won this game and I don't care how we won it. The Bengals and their coach are a disgrace to the NFL.

GO STEELERS!! Please tell me if I'm wrong! 792589548 Please tell me if I'm wrong! 1948569602
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:53 am

Yeah I don't get that either. AB looked shaken and it turned out he did in fact have a concussion. Honestly, what also annoys me is the Bengals fans crying that the refs gave us the game. Bullshit, if the Shazier play had been called right, they're down three possessions going into the fourth quarter and the Ben injury may have never happened. And despite Burfict and Jones' dual fifteen yard penalties, we were still more penalized than they were. The Bengals got what they had coming to them as far I'm concerned. They talked a bunch of trash ten years ago when Joey was still playing and I love how even in retirement Joey is still in their head.
Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:56 am

Pacman touched both Porter and the ref. They have no valid complaint.

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:18 am

Vis wrote:
Pacman touched both Porter and the ref.   They have no valid complaint.

Bingo, we have a winner. I almost suspect if Pacman didn't hit the ref in his swipe on Porter that maybe he wouldn't have gotten flagged ... hard to tell what these refs would allow and not.

But in response to TESS743's original post, it's not out of the ordinary for coaches to come on the field during an injury especially to check on the injured player. It's also common for coaches to come on the field during those time outs to chat with their own players, which sometimes leads to interaction with opposing players. And there's been more than one occasion a coach has used that time to go on the field and either bitch at the refs or opposing players.

In hearing Brian Billick explain on the NFL channel, he thought by watching the replays that the refs were doing a perfect job of dealing with Porter and the other Bengals players who were shoving him. Billick felt the situation was contained until Jones came in swinging.

Just saw on ESPN, on the ticker at the bottom, that Porter may be fined for being on the field. Again, this isn't the first time a coach is on the field during an injury time out.
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:23 am

during injury time outs, the rule seems to be only medical staff is allowed to go out to the player.  the nfl generally gives leeway when there is legitimate concern for the health of a player (for example players and coaches praying on the field).  Unless the refs report that he was abusive to Bengals players, or there is something caught on camera, like Porter spitting on or hitting a player, I would be surprised to see Porter fined.

Last edited by harrison'samonster on Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:24 am

kirklandrules wrote:
Vis wrote:

Bingo, we have a winner. I almost suspect if Pacman didn't hit the ref in his swipe on Porter that maybe he wouldn't have gotten flagged ... hard to tell what these refs would allow and not.

But in response to TESS743's original post, it's not out of the ordinary for coaches to come on the field during an injury especially to check on the injured player. It's also common for coaches to come on the field during those time outs to chat with their own players, which sometimes leads to interaction with opposing players. And there's been more than one occasion a coach has used that time to go on the field and either bitch at the refs or opposing players.

In hearing Brian Billick explain on the NFL channel, he thought by watching the replays that the refs were doing a perfect job of dealing with Porter and the other Bengals players who were shoving him. Billick felt the situation was contained until Jones came in swinging.

Just saw on ESPN, on the ticker at the bottom, that Porter may be fined for being on the field. Again, this isn't the first time a coach is on the field during an injury time out.
I appreciate a guy like Billick's perspective since as a former Ravens HC he really probably doesn't like either team too much. Honestly, that was my thought too. I get that Porter is the OLB coach and Brown isn't one of his "guys" but I don't begrudge him for coming out either. I don't know what he said to Pacman but Pacman's not known for his self control and he's the one who chose to swipe at Joey. As for the hit itself, that was a penalty within the rules. The hit on Bernard that all the Bengals fans and Steelers haters are bitchign about was since Bernard was not a defenseless player. The Bengals as far as I'm concerned got exactly what they deserved. Their fans too for throwing trash at an injured Ben and cheering it along with the crap about the rape the radio show pulled.. I won't claim Ben acted responsibly that night but the way people act about that case when no charges were even brought is bullshit. and if it bad been their player, they'd feel the same way we do.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:46 am

harrison'samonster wrote:
 Unless the refs report that he was abusive to Bengals players, or there is something caught on camera, like Porter spitting on or hitting a player, I would be surprised to see Porter fined.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him get fined as he was primarily on the field to talk trash and ultimately influenced the outcome of the game by being in a position he wasn't supposed to be in. Not that I think he should be fined, just understand the power of political correctness in everything that occurs in our society.
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:54 am

kirklandrules wrote:
 Unless the refs report that he was abusive to Bengals players, or there is something caught on camera, like Porter spitting on or hitting a player, I would be surprised to see Porter fined.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him get fined as he was primarily on the field to talk trash and ultimately influenced the outcome of the game by being in a position he wasn't supposed to be in. Not that I think he should be fined, just understand the power of political correctness in everything that occurs in our society.

in this case, following the rules would fall more under the heading of sportsmanship correctness Please tell me if I'm wrong! 1797695198

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:57 pm

Vis wrote:

Not to mention that Porter got shoved in the back a few moment earlier by a Cincy player (I didn't catch his number), then there was something said to AB by Burfict and there was some back and forth between the trainer and him.

So the edginess was there already and when Jones pushed Porter - right in front of a ref, no less - the refs had enough and threw a flag.
It was sort of like someone making an illegal turn right in front of a cop -- what did they think would happen?

Because of what happened the last time these two teams met, the refs were hell-bent on not letting things get out of control and they tried to set the tone from early on. They were throwing Personal Foul flags for minor shoves (some by us) which in a normal game would seem ridiculous, but it was their way of trying to draw a line as to what would and would not be tolerated, but at the end, the Cincy crew just wouldn't let it go.

Then of course there were the classless fans who cheered when Ben got hurt and then threw debris at him as he was being driven to the locker room - all of which helped to encourage guys like Burfict and Jones to act like the knuckle-draggers they are.

As far as I'm concerned, Cincy got what it deserved.

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:01 pm

kirklandrules wrote:

If you watched NFL Network afterward, you'd see that Esiason was livid and wants to see Burfict suspended for "several games".
He said that even though Cincy was his team, he thought that what Burfict and others did was shameful and that the hit on AB was "headhunting".

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:03 pm

Vis wrote:

Please tell me if I'm wrong! LzeC5bw
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:31 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Vis wrote:

Please tell me if I'm wrong! LzeC5bw

Keep crying Bengal fans......the pain goes on.   Please tell me if I'm wrong! 1647293567

Please tell me if I'm wrong! 1797695198    Please tell me if I'm wrong! 3562723908      Please tell me if I'm wrong! 2573146105      Please tell me if I'm wrong! 1372836603
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:35 pm

That gif of the woman crying is going viral everywhere.
Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:35 pm

Who gives a shit. Bengals deserve everything negative that comes to them. Fair or not fair. They are disgusting parasites. I have watched the Steelers and Ravens kick the piss out of each other and never saw what I have seen the last 3 games. Bengals are a disgrace and Burfict should be cut if they had any balls. But they don't, so fuck them.
Back to top Go down
FanSince72

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:58 pm

I think this sums it up nicely (from Cincinnati.com)

Quote :
Doc: This Bengals' playoff loss was the worst

Paul Daugherty, pdaugherty@enquirer.com 4:43 a.m. EST January 10, 2016

Cincinnati Bengals outside linebacker Vontaze Burfict (55) is restrained by Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis as he gestures toward an official at the conclusion of the NFL AFC wild-card game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Cincinnati Bengals, Saturday, Jan. 9, 2016, at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati. The Steelers defeated the Bengals 18-16.  

A game that descended into brutal, chaotic farce was won by the Pittsburgh Steelers on Saturday night.
The cool every Bengals player promised during the week was nothing but hot air. When the Bengals needed to play with poise, they committed two personal fouls on the same play. And that was the ballgame.

Seven is worse than six was worse than five. Every Bengals playoff loss is a stab in the same eye. Resurrecting reasons to believe gets harder each year. The Bengals aren’t the Cubs. We don’t find their losing lovable. We’d need another 100 years for that.
But make no mistake: Playoff L No. 7 of the Marvin Lewis Era was the worst. Given the sadness, skepticism and cynicism provoked by the previous six, that’s saying something.

It could also be the most telling.

Mike Brown is Mike Brown, so there very likely will be no change at the top. But if any game would force that, it would be this one. Too many players were out of control. That’s on the head coach. Too many stupid things happened. Passion has its place in football. Reckless stupidity does not.
I won’t go into detail about the game, its frantic finish yet another eye-stab. You saw it. You don’t need to read about it.
It’s mindless to blame a few plays or a few players for a loss that had more twists than a medieval thumb screw. It might have been easier had the Bengals lost 15-0. Chalk it up to another playoff fade. Only, they didn’t fade. They took the lead, 16-15, and with a first down at the Steelers' 26 with 1:36 left, had the game won.
Only this is January and these are the Bengals so Jeremy Hill, bless him, fumbled. Then Ben Roethlisberger, whose right shoulder was ground meat, took Pittsburgh 74 yards in nine plays. Chris Boswell kicked a 35-yard field goal with 14 seconds left to send Cincinnati to its most crushing loss in ... forever.
You saw that.

So here’s the thing, and it is indisputable: You cannot launch yourself at a defenseless receiver’s head, after a pass sails uncatchably high. You can’t be pushing and shoving after the referees tell you to stop. This has nothing to do with curses or bad luck or “choking’’ or any of the millions of other reasons we’ve used to rationalize the postseason carnage.

It has everything to do with playing smart, poised, selfless football.

“We fought, then unraveled when it counted the most,’’ Michael Johnson said. “Roethlisberger didn’t hurt us on that last drive. We hurt us on that last drive.’’
Vontaze Burfict and Adam Jones are terrific football players, whose games feed off emotion. Emotion without control is dangerous. The Steelers had 22 seconds left in their season when Roethlisberger threw incomplete across the middle to Antonio Brown. It would have been 2nd-and-10 from the Bengals' 47, a bad place for Pittsburgh to be with no timeouts and needing 15 yards at least for a chance to kick a wet ball in the pouring rain through the uprights.
Instead, Burfict drilled Brown with a vicious headshot: Fifteen yards. Jones went ballistic at the call, wouldn’t stop: Fifteen yards. The ball ended up at the Bengals' 15, where Boswell chip-shotted the game-winner.

Afterward, Burfict said little. Jones said less, except to stage an expletive-fest on Instagram, against the referees. He doesn’t get it and, at age 32, he likely never will.
No one is a bigger stickler for decorum on the field than Marvin Lewis. And yet he enjoys players who live on the edge of control. Always has, since the days of Odell Thurman. That’s fine: Every team would like to have players with the talent and fury of Burfict and Jones.
But when the fury escapes from the leash and costs you games, the coach is going to be the one held accountable. The irony is, Lewis likely saved Jones’ career, and gave life to Burfict’s. Now, he’s open to criticism because he can’t control their behavior on the field.

There will be Next Times, but there will never be another This Time. This time, the Bengals had the better team. The best team, in fact, that they’ve had in the Marvin Lewis era. “This is the best team I’ve ever been on. That’s the most disappointing part,’’ said Andrew Whitworth, here a decade.
Play football, don’t blow your cool, win the game. Make it the best night of lots of lives. The decisive penalties weren’t all that mattered in this game. Everything mattered in this game. But you slug and sweat and die a little for 59 minutes, to take a lead for the first time. The game is yours, and then it isn’t.

I asked Whitworth how hard it was to play with poise in such a crazy game. “If you have discipline, it’s not that hard. It’s not about one guy or one mistake,’’ he said. “But when you get those priorities out of control, that’s when things happen.’’

That’s when games are lost and nightmares linger.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/columnists/paul-daugherty/2016/01/10/doc-bengals-playoff-loss-worst/78565302/

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:14 pm

Please tell me if I'm wrong! Bengal%20cry_zpsvneij7ej

TESS743

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:24 pm

FanSince72 wrote:
I think this sums it up nicely (from Cincinnati.com)

Quote :
Doc: This Bengals' playoff loss was the worst

Paul Daugherty, pdaugherty@enquirer.com 4:43 a.m. EST January 10, 2016

Cincinnati Bengals outside linebacker Vontaze Burfict (55) is restrained by Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis as he gestures toward an official at the conclusion of the NFL AFC wild-card game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Cincinnati Bengals, Saturday, Jan. 9, 2016, at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati. The Steelers defeated the Bengals 18-16.  

A game that descended into brutal, chaotic farce was won by the Pittsburgh Steelers on Saturday night.
The cool every Bengals player promised during the week was nothing but hot air. When the Bengals needed to play with poise, they committed two personal fouls on the same play. And that was the ballgame.

Seven is worse than six was worse than five. Every Bengals playoff loss is a stab in the same eye. Resurrecting reasons to believe gets harder each year. The Bengals aren’t the Cubs. We don’t find their losing lovable. We’d need another 100 years for that.
But make no mistake: Playoff L No. 7 of the Marvin Lewis Era was the worst. Given the sadness, skepticism and cynicism provoked by the previous six, that’s saying something.

It could also be the most telling.

Mike Brown is Mike Brown, so there very likely will be no change at the top. But if any game would force that, it would be this one. Too many players were out of control. That’s on the head coach. Too many stupid things happened. Passion has its place in football. Reckless stupidity does not.
I won’t go into detail about the game, its frantic finish yet another eye-stab. You saw it. You don’t need to read about it.
It’s mindless to blame a few plays or a few players for a loss that had more twists than a medieval thumb screw. It might have been easier had the Bengals lost 15-0. Chalk it up to another playoff fade. Only, they didn’t fade. They took the lead, 16-15, and with a first down at the Steelers' 26 with 1:36 left, had the game won.
Only this is January and these are the Bengals so Jeremy Hill, bless him, fumbled. Then Ben Roethlisberger, whose right shoulder was ground meat, took Pittsburgh 74 yards in nine plays. Chris Boswell kicked a 35-yard field goal with 14 seconds left to send Cincinnati to its most crushing loss in ... forever.
You saw that.

So here’s the thing, and it is indisputable: You cannot launch yourself at a defenseless receiver’s head, after a pass sails uncatchably high. You can’t be pushing and shoving after the referees tell you to stop. This has nothing to do with curses or bad luck or “choking’’ or any of the millions of other reasons we’ve used to rationalize the postseason carnage.

It has everything to do with playing smart, poised, selfless football.

“We fought, then unraveled when it counted the most,’’ Michael Johnson said. “Roethlisberger didn’t hurt us on that last drive. We hurt us on that last drive.’’
Vontaze Burfict and Adam Jones are terrific football players, whose games feed off emotion. Emotion without control is dangerous. The Steelers had 22 seconds left in their season when Roethlisberger threw incomplete across the middle to Antonio Brown. It would have been 2nd-and-10 from the Bengals' 47, a bad place for Pittsburgh to be with no timeouts and needing 15 yards at least for a chance to kick a wet ball in the pouring rain through the uprights.
Instead, Burfict drilled Brown with a vicious headshot: Fifteen yards. Jones went ballistic at the call, wouldn’t stop: Fifteen yards. The ball ended up at the Bengals' 15, where Boswell chip-shotted the game-winner.

Afterward, Burfict said little. Jones said less, except to stage an expletive-fest on Instagram, against the referees. He doesn’t get it and, at age 32, he likely never will.
No one is a bigger stickler for decorum on the field than Marvin Lewis. And yet he enjoys players who live on the edge of control. Always has, since the days of Odell Thurman. That’s fine: Every team would like to have players with the talent and fury of Burfict and Jones.
But when the fury escapes from the leash and costs you games, the coach is going to be the one held accountable. The irony is, Lewis likely saved Jones’ career, and gave life to Burfict’s. Now, he’s open to criticism because he can’t control their behavior on the field.

There will be Next Times, but there will never be another This Time. This time, the Bengals had the better team. The best team, in fact, that they’ve had in the Marvin Lewis era. “This is the best team I’ve ever been on. That’s the most disappointing part,’’ said Andrew Whitworth, here a decade.
Play football, don’t blow your cool, win the game. Make it the best night of lots of lives. The decisive penalties weren’t all that mattered in this game. Everything mattered in this game. But you slug and sweat and die a little for 59 minutes, to take a lead for the first time. The game is yours, and then it isn’t.

I asked Whitworth how hard it was to play with poise in such a crazy game. “If you have discipline, it’s not that hard. It’s not about one guy or one mistake,’’ he said. “But when you get those priorities out of control, that’s when things happen.’’

That’s when games are lost and nightmares linger.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/columnists/paul-daugherty/2016/01/10/doc-bengals-playoff-loss-worst/78565302/

Thanks, Fan! That was a good read. And as far as I'm concerned they did not have the better team just because they had a better record. Also, they were assuming that they were going to win. Ben still had time to get us into decent range for a field goal. We were not dead in the water yet (no pun intended). As far as I'm concerned they can all go play in traffic! Please tell me if I'm wrong! 1797695198
Back to top Go down
TESS743

TESS743

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:25 pm

FanSince72 wrote:

Please tell me if I'm wrong! 1664291743
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:33 pm

FanSince72 wrote:

Please tell me if I'm wrong! 1647293567

Back to top Go down
mscarmel0716
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Thanks, fan for posting this.  This is absolutely priceless! Please tell me if I'm wrong! 1647293567 Please tell me if I'm wrong! 1797695198 Please tell me if I'm wrong! 1797695198

Too bad someone can't send this poor lady a "terrible towel".....
Back to top Go down
FanSince72

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:33 pm

Please tell me if I'm wrong! Pro%20mourner_zpsryumcuae

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:21 am

The next fun part in Cincy is they have several guys entereing free agency in the offseason and not a lot of cap space. Reggie Nelson, Adam Jones, Leon Hall, Andre Smith, George Iloka, Vincent Rey, Mohamed Sanu, Marvin Jones.

Crushing defeat, staying the course of dysfunction and losing a few starters in free agency. Suck it Bengals!!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:10 am

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
The next fun part in Cincy is they have several guys entereing free agency in the offseason and not a lot of cap space.  Reggie Nelson, Adam Jones, Leon Hall, Andre Smith, George Iloka, Vincent Rey, Mohamed Sanu, Marvin Jones.

Crushing defeat, staying the course of dysfunction and losing a few starters in free agency.  Suck it Bengals!!

I didn't realize that. This was their best chance and they couldn't compose themselves long enough to win at home no doubt. It does suck to be a Bengal (pronounced Bungle) Please tell me if I'm wrong! 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:16 am

Please tell me if I'm wrong! Pacman-jones-crying-on-sideline-after-loss-to-steelers
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:16 am

FanSince72 wrote:

Seeing this pic makes reading thru "BengalsBoard" all the more enjoyable Please tell me if I'm wrong! 2981382511 Some direct quotes from different posters:

THE BENGALS DID NOT PLAY DIRTY, THEY PLAYED LIKE STEELERS! SO SICK OF EVERYONE PAINTING THE BENGALS OUT AS THE BAD GUYS! They lost because of the fumble, not because they did some cheap shots.

Say a lie long enough and as many times as you can with little to no opposition and it becomes the truth.

Marvin has integrity. That is why I like him and support him. But some of the teams and coaches winning SBs have no integrity which puts us at a disadvantage. This is the NFL.

Yup. It's sickening the media witch hunt that's going on right now. Even worse that some Bengals fans are buying into it.

The Steelers should lose draft picks for this manuever. Purposely breaking the rules in the playoffs should be considered serious.It cost the Patriots* draft picks when they cheated, so whats the difference.

There making us the new Raiders.

PostSubject: Re: Please tell me if I'm wrong!   Please tell me if I'm wrong! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please tell me if I'm wrong!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next