Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos

Go down 
+14
El-Gonzo Jackson
Hawaii 5-0
Steel Peon
SteelCity4Life
DesertSteel
pczach
Atlanta Dan
Fire Arians
FanSince72
schillah
SteelerEmpire
jak341
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Steelcitian
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos Empty
PostSubject: Bengals Players celebrate Steelers loss   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Please...

http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Bengals-players-celebrate-Steelers-playoff-loss-to-Broncos--42914985
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:54 pm

Yeah well even with that loss we still were one step closer to the SB than the Bengals have been in 25 years. so celebrate all you want Bungles but you haven't seen the best of these Steelers and it's coming soon.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:55 pm

You knew it was coming. You knew the Bengals were going to celebrate. Doesn't matter if we won this week and lost next. They are a loser franchise. They are so used to losing, they have no idea what a winning team really is.

As for the Broncos, I've never seen so many Broncos fans before on my Facebook. Of the ones posting, I think there is one that legitimately follows the Broncos.

It's more accurate to say they are not Steelers fans, and fans of anyone who is playing the Steelers.
Back to top Go down
SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire

PostSubject: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:00 pm

Like we didn't know the haters would come out... smh

---------

It didn't take long for Bengals' players to revel in Pittsburgh's playoff loss to the Broncos.

Shortly following the Steelers' 23-16 loss to the Broncos in its AFC divisional playoff game, Cincinnati players took to Twitter to express its' enjoyment after seeing their hated rival's season come to an end.

LINK:
http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Bengals-players-celebrate-Steelers-playoff-loss-to-Broncos--42914985

schillah

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:03 pm

losers lol

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:04 pm

I guess after 25 years of losing in the playoffs it warps players minds to the point where they regard a loss as some sort of macabre achievement and thus something worth celebrating.

Don't be mad at them...

...take pity on them.

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:07 pm

Whatever helps them sleep at night, remind me again, who dey?

You know, dey who beat their asses twice in their own backyard
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:18 pm

Steelers spend so much time inside the Bengals' heads the Bengals should collect rent
Back to top Go down
FanSince72

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:19 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
Whatever helps them sleep at night, remind me again, who dey?

You know, dey who beat their asses twice in their own backyard

Yeah, let's see...

Since the last time the Bengals won a playoff game, we've been to 17 post-season tournaments, we've been to 4 SB's and we won 2 of them.

The Bengals on the other hand...

...well...they basically just watched.

But hey, if they want props for trash talk I'm OK with that.

After all, trash talk fades away, but Hardware is forever, baby!

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:19 pm

That's why they're a shit organization and will always be losers.

They act like losers, but they aren't smart enough to know better or that they're doing anything wrong.

Their coach hasn't figured out that allowing them to act like classless a-holes is at least half of their problem.

They will continue to underachieve until that is addressed.

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:23 pm

I'd honestly respect Cincy if they could actually win ya know. I don't like Baltimore at all but the Ravens actually do win. Cincy OTOH last won a playoff game when I was in pre-school and I recently attended my ten year high school reunion. Their players and fans frankly haven't earned the right to talk shit.
Back to top Go down
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:39 pm

Don't care enough to even click the link. I'm surprised I cared enough to even open the thread.

Steelers 6
Bengals 0
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:45 pm

Yup, we knew this was coming if we didn't go all the way.

But who really cares? Their home crowd embarrassed their entire fanbase, Burfict looked like the biggest asshole on the planet and has a suspension coming, and Pacman Jones continues to be a brainless rambling idiot who tries to cover his own ass on a BS accusation. I hope Brown just turns a blind eye to his pathetic apology.

The Bengals and their fans are classless fools who don't deserve to ever win anything. I'm in Bengals country but my Steelers scarf, shirts, and whatnot will still adorn my clothes in the weeks to come. Those Bengals tears still taste pretty damn good. Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos 1797695198

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos 1505004552
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:49 pm

I have a Bengal fan friend who is sort of gloating. I won't even dignify it with a response. His franchise has one of the longest playoff win droughts in all of sports and pretty much everyone agrees their players are assholes. So yeah they can enjoy that we lost but here's the thing Bengals fans and players, you're never going to be close to being the franchise the Pittsburgh Steelers are and this shows it- More joy is brought to you by an opponent losing than you winning. Oh and pirohi, kolbasi, > chili assholes.
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 10:26 pm

Buncha punks sittin at home punching their women, and kicking their dogs. Fucking losers.

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:32 am

regarding whatever Bengals players may or may not think:

Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos Frankly-my-dear-i-dont-give-a-fuck
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:38 am

I love it. Steelers are so in their heads that they take their spite to twitter.

I think this may be the start of the breaking of the Bengals. Just wait until they lose a bunch of talent to free agency and the Steelers get better in the secondary, healthy in the backfield-O line and the young guys like Bryant, Wheaton, Coates, Shazier, Dupree, Cockrell, Gholson, James, get better.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 2:38 am

All I have to say is How's the view back there douchebags?
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:44 am

Big cat superhero wannabes.......

Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos Hqdefault

Screw them.

Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos 1nr5um

Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos 60db89549cd85035cd341d15953cc273

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:17 am

The Broncos did what the Bengals couldn't, and now the Bengals are gloating. Seriously, why do we even give a shit about this?
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:46 am

Jeremy Hill fumbled his cup of coffee after posting Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos 1797695198
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 8:34 am

pczach wrote:

You know, there is some truth to this. The Steelers had set the standard for the AFC North. Flacco had to win in Pittsburgh before he could win a Super Bowl.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:16 pm

JonM229 wrote:
pczach wrote:

You know, there is some truth to this.  The Steelers had set the standard for the AFC North.  Flacco had to win in Pittsburgh before he could win a Super Bowl.

And here I thought it was cause Ray Lewis stabbed someone then Ray Rice had to choke a bitch Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos 1797695198
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:40 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
pczach wrote:

You know, there is some truth to this.  The Steelers had set the standard for the AFC North.  Flacco had to win in Pittsburgh before he could win a Super Bowl.

And here I thought it was cause Ray Lewis stabbed someone then Ray Rice had to choke a bitch Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos 1797695198

Blood must be sacrificed to the football gods

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos   Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos Empty

Back to top Go down

Bengals' players celebrate Steelers' playoff loss to Broncos
Page 1 of 1