Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeDeath House Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Death House

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Death House Empty
PostSubject: Death House   Death House EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Well, this sounds interesting....  affraid

Expendables-Like Horror Movie Lines Up An All-Star Cast
BY MIKE REYES

Imagine all of the horror legends that scared you to hide behind the sofa as a kid. Now imagine if all of those legends were locked away in the same institution, just waiting for the right mishap to set them free upon the world. Congratulations, you've successfully envisioned the premise behind Death House - the horror genre's answer to The Expendables.

Now only a mind truly twisted and versed in the hallow halls of haunted Hollywood would be able to dream up a nightmare such as Death House, and as luck would have it, that mind happened to belong to the recently departed Gunnar "Leatherface" Hansen. As iHorror reported in their coverage of the project, Hansen crafted the script as a sort of coffee klatsch for the likes of Robert Englund, Doug Bradley, and Kane Hodder to all unite under. Except instead of trading gossip, these guys would be comparing body counts.

So out of all of the baddies housed in Death House's walls, there's a select group of "Five Stars" that represent the most vicious of the lot. They also happen to be the only hope for two unlucky government agents that happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then again, there isn't a place on Earth that seems like a "right spot" for an EMP attack, but Death House probably ranks as one of the top 2 places you wouldn't want to be during such a event. The other option, naturally, being on an island of dinosaurs.

(Read More:)   http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Expendables-Like-Horror-Movie-Lines-Up-An-All-Star-Cast-111677.html

Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

Death House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death House   Death House EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Ken Foree is my hero! Well, Max Starks and Jimmy Carter and Jesus are also my heroes too!

teegre

Death House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death House   Death House EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 10:44 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

Death House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death House   Death House EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:52 am

Sounds a bit similar to Cabin in the Woods, but I'd still check it out

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Sponsored content

Death House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death House   Death House Empty

Back to top Go down

Death House
Page 1 of 1