Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeInjury updates for Steelers-Bengals Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlanta Dan

Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals Empty
PostSubject: Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals   Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 1:22 pm

These tweets from Ed B. of the P-G following Tomlin's press conference today

I am always nervous when it is the player rather than the doctor who says the knee is fine - Shazier's speed and overall play when healthy is crucial for this defense to work
Back to top Go down
Rhyno

Rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals   Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 1:53 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
I am always nervous when it is the player rather than the doctor who says the knee is fine - Shazier's speed and overall play when healthy is crucial for this defense to work

Agreed. Unfortunately, I would not be the least bit surprised if he missed significant time because of this.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals   Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 2:29 pm

David Todd
‏@DavidMTodd

Ryan Shazier looks fine at #Steelers facility. No brace, no limp, said “I’m good.” Looked it. #Steelers

9:51 AM - 13 Sep 2016

https://twitter.com/DavidMTodd/status/775738703633326080
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals   Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:18 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
David Todd
‏@DavidMTodd

Ryan Shazier looks fine at #Steelers facility. No brace, no limp, said “I’m good.” Looked it. #Steelers

9:51 AM - 13 Sep 2016

https://twitter.com/DavidMTodd/status/775738703633326080
I'm not one who's the best at reading body language but he looked fine on the sidelines late last night. I think they just wanted to rest him to be safe up by a good amount late. And man what a talent this guy is. I thought they reached a bit when he was drafted but I think Ryan's the perfect fit for the new look we have with our defense with Butler as DC (I know Shazier was chosen when Lebeau was still DC.). I think he's the only one who may have been hurt. Really liked what I saw on Monday night. A bit of a sluggish start but once the offense got rolling, they were rolling.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals   Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:56 pm

Injury Report: LB Ryan Shazier Practices On Limited Basis Thursday

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/09/steelers-injury-report-lb-ryan-shazier-practices-limited-basis-thursday/
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals   Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals   Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 2:51 pm

Ray Fittipaldo ✔@rayfitt1

Shazier said he did everything in practice today. Says knee feels 100 percent.

6:48 AM - 16 Sep 2016

https://twitter.com/rayfitt1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals   Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 11:52 pm

Bengals - team de-flated

Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals Deflated-Football

or is this one of Marcia Brady's playoffs game balls? Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals 1797695198

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals   Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals Empty

Back to top Go down

Injury updates for Steelers-Bengals
Page 1 of 1