Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls

Go down 
+19
Rick5895
effyou515
SteelCity4Life
PhantomJB93
EbonySteel86
steelerdude15
Rhyno
Steel Peon
jak341
Fire Arians
Hawaii 5-0
rellimie
SteelerSpartan
Steelcitian
WVABE
SteelerFreak58
Steeler Zach
IowaSteeler927
stlrtruck
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls Empty
PostSubject: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:59 pm

Goats:
Coaches
Players

Gameballs:
None

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:09 pm

Goats:

The guys that showed up in black and gold pretending they were the Pittsburgh Steelers.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Steeler Zach

Steeler Zach

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:16 pm

Gameball: No

Goat: Yes
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:22 pm

Game ball : Punter Jordan Berry

Goats: Everyone else.
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:28 pm

We needed a good old fashioned ass thumping.

Reminded me of the Jets game a few years back.

Gameball? Vegas Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:35 pm

I think some of us from the board should have suited up.
Back to top Go down
SteelerSpartan

SteelerSpartan

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Wheaton has to be at the top of the list for players......because  his drops killed the gameplan.....

Even though the gameplan is the number 1 goat.....because it's sh** and won't take us anywhere.
Our Defense can't bleed yardage like this....it may work against the pretenders of the league and get you
a 9-7/10-6record....but against legit competition it's going to fail.

THe only way playing defense like that surrending all those yards and time of possession is viable is if the Steelers get a lead first......if not it becomes an avalanche of suck with one system failing after the other.

We have to find a way to force more 3 and outs.....not doing so meant we played the majority of that game on their terms and our elite offense had its running game taken away from it and reduced to rubble by elite pass rushers who got to tee off......

Guess what Steelers....legit teams have those things....this isn't a one off problem that you can just ignore.....and even some pretenders are capable as well if they are on...

If we let the Chielfs and Jets complete easy passes and mix in the run an suck up Time of Possesion....they are going to make our offense one dimensional and manhandle our OL too.

Last edited by SteelerSpartan on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:38 pm

Steelers' loss to Eagles it's worst defeat since 1989 season-I believe it
Back to top Go down
SteelerSpartan

SteelerSpartan

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:50 pm

Injuries I saw

of course one our wrs comes back and we lose another.....I'm already bracing to hear Eli's out for at least a month with that toe....

What happened to foster

Shazier will miss the next week or two I bet

Timmons done for the year?? Rushed to the hospital with a bloody shin.

Golden???

Hard to believe this day could be worse than the one back in 08 when the steelers last played a game there.....but it looks like it was

Last edited by SteelerSpartan on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rellimie
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:54 pm

If you're going to take a loss, best it be against NFC teams.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:55 pm

Game Balls: AB had 12 catches for 140 yards and Jordan Berry averaged 55 yards on 3 punts.

Goats: Everyone else, including the entire coaching staff
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:58 pm

i won't even bother answering since the steelers didn't even bother playing. thanks for wasting everybody's time
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:59 pm

Didn't watch or listen outside 1st quarter. WTF happened? The only way I knew it was bad is a drunken text from an Eagles fan that said, "Welcome to Wentzylvania bitch."

This looks like it was a stinker beyond a stinker.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:01 pm

jak341 wrote:
Didn't watch or listen outside 1st quarter. WTF happened? The only way I knew it was bad is a drunken text from an Eagles fan that said, "Welcome to Wentzylvania bitch."

This looks like it was a stinker beyond a stinker.

it was really the worst possible outcome with no positives to take from it. blowout loss, injuries, stupid things like wheaton dropping a TD pass that hit him right in the chest

an overall sloppy as shit effort, like they just walked in and expected philly to roll over dead, in their own house lol
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:13 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Game ball : Punter Jordan Berry

Goats: Everyone else.

AB got some catches......some of our only catches too. Otherwise, almost the same exact thing happened in 2008 in the 3rd game of the season, at 4 o'clock, in Philly.....just sayin'.

SteelerSpartan

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:16 pm

Ohh and fff you CBS.....making me watch the overtime of that crap game and a barrage of commercials after before going to the steelers game.....you pull that shit on me every time the Steelers Play a 4:00 game.

The steelers game didn't even come on until the Eagles kicked their first field goal. Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls 2306309830

Rhyno

Rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:21 pm

jak341 wrote:
"Welcome to Wentzylvania bitch."

LOL. That's pretty funny.

Putrid effort by players and coaches. Eagles clearly the superior team in all facets. They get all the game balls.
Back to top Go down
Rhyno

Rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:24 pm

SteelerSpartan wrote:
Ohh and fff you CBS.....making me watch the overtime of that crap game and a barrage of commercials after before going to the steelers game.....you pull that shit on me every time the Steelers Play a 4:00 game.

The steelers game didn't even come on until the Eagles kicked their first field goal. Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls 2306309830

Not sure what you are upset about. That "crap game" featured two teams that at least looked like they wanted to play football today. Steelers-Eagles? Not so much.
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Everyone is my goat. After a lose like this, no one can get a game ball.

SteelerSpartan

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:56 pm

the fucking Browns put up more of a fight against the Eagles than the steelers...

Let that sink in.....

Someone in the media or more importantly in that locker room needs to push this team and force them to answer why they are so inconsistent.....It's a real thing.....quit with the denying game....enough with the" but but no losing seasons....you're spoiled" they drop too many games they shouldn't have and have even more ugly wins.....

weve been doing this shit for years.....every year there's 2-4 games we have no business losing but we do and it always kills our chances at a bye or leave us scrambling for a playoff spot.

Call us spoiled all you want...but fuck that....it's time to take the next step and start putting together longer stretches of high level football.....this " oh well we just need to get hot at the right time attitude" needs to be beaten out of them.....Game in and Game out....win every motherbleeping game on that schedule.....No loss is acceptable....

Yes this is a bit of a fan rant, and the steelers maybe very much working their ass off every week of the season.....But after years and years of watching the Steelers always laying eggs whenever the media starts talking about them being the best.....it certainly doesn't feel like it. IT feels like they take take their foot off the gas thinking their base level is good enough....and its only when they are threatened by losing the division or a playoff spot are they fully engaged.

I'm not going to rant on this throughout the rest of the season, and constantly call for Tomlins coaching head....I still think they can do great things once they get everybody back and hopeful they won't need any other losses like this to convince them to take everything seriously.....

But I do have some games in my head that will tell me if they are going take that next step this year....Mark these games down

CHiefs
Jets
Ravens Twice
Bills

If they arent 4-1 or better in those games we will know if those consistency problems are still dogging this team.

EbonySteel86

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 10:44 pm

I remember telling Philly fans after the preseason game, "wait till week 3 when our starters play!" Wow, we showed them! The starters looked worse
Back to top Go down
PhantomJB93

PhantomJB93

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 12:18 am

On a day pretty much everybody sucked I just want to say Sean Davis really looked terrible.  This dude has sucked at tackling every time he's been on the field since preseason but it was especially noticeable today. Every single player just slips right out of his grasp like he's not even there.  This guy doesn't even look like he should be on an NFL roster.

I've come to expect zero pass rush from our linebackers over the last few years but I expect a hell of a lot more from the DLine.  Third straight game with absolutely zero pressure.  There have to be guys on the waiver wire who could come closer to getting a sack than our front seven right now.

Not really that worried about the offense.  Today seemed more like a fluke bad game from them than a growing problem.  The defense on the other hand is a unit that has looked like a bad unit that was just getting lucky for over a year now and today looked like what happens when their luck finally runs out.
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:46 am

Goats: Entire team + coaches
Game all: No one. You lost. You got killed. Actually. Way to go. Want a cookie?

I was watching the game and got busy. Then my internet dropped out. Then I saw the score was 27-3. I'm like "Okay, I'm turning this shit off. You overpaid assholes don't deserve my attention for this piss poor of an effort"

Seriously, when it gets to that point. I don't care if you're "my team"....you don't deserve to be tuned into. Show up next week or the same will happen.

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls 1505004552
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:58 am

Philly had a great offensive game plan it had the Steelers defense stress all game Wentz is the real deal he always read the defense right got the ball out quick and hit the soft spot. miss tackle missed assignments didn't help.

the both sides Steelers OLBs position suck can't run a 3-4 front with average talent. got to live with the young DBs don't think they'll really get up to speed until next year.

Still the same old Steelers defense spread them out and pick it apart.

got some great defensive coaching film out of this game.

season still early not throwing the towel in yet.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Rick5895
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:53 am

No game balls from me either! Ugly is the word I would use.  BUT it's only one game, let's see what happens Sunday night.  This game made me reflect and the 2008 season comes to mind.  Blowout win to start the season (Houston 38-17), tough win vs divisional opponent (Cleveland 10-6) then a trip to Philly where we got butt whooped.  Scores are different but an ass kicking is an ass kicking! That team bounced back, let's see if this one can.  I expect them to, too much talent, especially on offense for this to continue.
And BTW, if you're going to lose it's better against a NFC opponent than AFC or divisional opponent. To me this had trap all over it. Big win against Cinci, and big conference game vs KC on Sunday night. This was sandwiched and I would have guessed a similiar effort no matter who we would have played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls   Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers @ eagles Goats and, umm...well if you have game balls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next