Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeShanahan Temporarily Loses Atlanta's Offensive Gameplan Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Shanahan Temporarily Loses Atlanta's Offensive Gameplan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzo

Jazzo

Shanahan Temporarily Loses Atlanta's Offensive Gameplan Empty
PostSubject: Shanahan Temporarily Loses Atlanta's Offensive Gameplan   Shanahan Temporarily Loses Atlanta's Offensive Gameplan EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:44 pm

Call me paranoid or a conspiracy theorist all you want, but come on... We all know New England's history of being sheisty. It wouldn't surprise me if that columnist was compensated in some way to accidentally scoop up the offensive playbook.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000781300/article/matt-ryan-we-wont-fine-shanahan-for-lost-playbook

"The best story from Opening Night, and also the most cringe-inducing, centered around Falcons offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, who briefly lost Atlanta's offensive gameplan for Super Bowl LI.

The backpack containing the gameplan was eventually returned, having been accidentally picked up by a 78-year-old columnist for the San Francisco Examiner. If Shanahan lost his gameplan, and the contents of Atlanta's attack were revealed, Shanahan would go down in history for all the wrong reasons.

Crisis averted; the Falcons were able to make light of it.

'I heard about it this morning, it just happens sometimes,' quarterback Matt Ryan said Tuesday. 'I think everything ended OK, so it's no big deal.'

A reporter told Ryan he couldn't imagine the quarterback losing his playbook.

'I travelled light. So I didn't have a bag or anything with me. Just my credentials. I think that's the most important thing you can carry all week.'

Would the team fine Shanahan for his near catastrophe?

'I don't know if we'll fine him, but we'll have some fun with it.'"

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Shanahan Temporarily Loses Atlanta's Offensive Gameplan   Shanahan Temporarily Loses Atlanta's Offensive Gameplan EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 5:01 am

Bill Belichick: "I've found it."
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Shanahan Temporarily Loses Atlanta's Offensive Gameplan   Shanahan Temporarily Loses Atlanta's Offensive Gameplan EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 3:17 am

I saw that headline and for some reason, a picture of Belichick making copies went through my head...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: Shanahan Temporarily Loses Atlanta's Offensive Gameplan   Shanahan Temporarily Loses Atlanta's Offensive Gameplan EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 3:19 am

Some WWE shit is abound in the NFL.

PostSubject: Re: Shanahan Temporarily Loses Atlanta's Offensive Gameplan   Shanahan Temporarily Loses Atlanta's Offensive Gameplan Empty

Back to top Go down

Shanahan Temporarily Loses Atlanta's Offensive Gameplan
Page 1 of 1