Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers could turn to Butler Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers could turn to Butler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers could turn to Butler Empty
PostSubject: Steelers could turn to Butler   Steelers could turn to Butler EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Andrew Chiappazzi Times Sports Correspondent Timesonline.com

PITTSBURGH - Crezdon Butler's first appearance in the 2011 preseason could not have gone any better. The second-year corner led the Steelers with nine tackles and two pass deflections, and his 95-yard interception return for a touchdown in the fourth quarter sealed the win.

"(Falcons quarterback Chris Redman) took like a five-step drop and the defensive line got great pressure," Butler said. "He released it and I did a little speed turn and I was just on top of it."

The performance could combine with a handful of injuries to give Butler a significant boost in playing time once the regular season starts.
----------------------------------

I've been pimping Butler since last season, but I'm not convinced yet. I need to see him go up against top receivers and QBs.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Steelers could turn to Butler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers could turn to Butler   Steelers could turn to Butler EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:41 am

Somebody has to step up. Steelers could turn to Butler 1426860608

Back to top Go down

Steelers could turn to Butler
Page 1 of 1