Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGame Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)

Go down 
+8
IowaSteeler927
Fire Arians
Stella Nation
jak341
Drizztbob
stlrtruck
solardave
Wallace108
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) Empty
PostSubject: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 2:48 am

Game Balls

The Killer Bs ... Ben, Brown, and Bell. And Boswell.

Goats

The defense for allowing Brett Hundley to look like Brett Favre.

Rogers, James, and Bryant for dropping passes when Ben was sharper than he has been all season.

Mike Mitchell. Not that he did anything worthy of a Goat, but it seems like the secondary is worse when he's on the field.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 6:56 am

Game Balls:

Ben looked good and sharp. Just not enough no huddle.

AB was AB. Best in the league.

Bell even though he had his second lost fumble this year.

Grimble. I'm gonna give him one for not dropping the shovel pass for a TD.

Boswell. Yeah he missed an extra point but he came through with the 53 yarder so he gets one for that.

Goats:

Rogers. Dropping balls when he gets a chance to shine.

Bryant. see above.

James. He's not that good at blocking, drops more than he should and his (and I've said this before) RAC is sloth like. He's never a threat to brake one. I know Heath wasn't either but he had all the other skills. I miss him.

Butler. No man. No blitze lookin' like all we have to do is show up once again.
Defense. No covering and not tackling,again to a sub par team.

Haley. Just let Ben call his own plays. Bradshaw won 4 SBs doing it and I'm pretty sure Ben is smarter than ol' lonesome Terry.

Tomlin. This playing down shit has got to stop. I said before I don't care if you have to beat it into their heads. Maybe you need Deebo to beat it into yours.

Tomlin.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 8:08 am

Gameballs:
Ben, game winning drive and he seemed more willing to take the check down (even though he missed a few)
AB, because he's AB
MB, although he dropped a few, he also looked more alive in this game and he did catch it when it mattered most - in the endzone.
Bell, doing what he does even though you could see he was being keyed on
BOSWELL, yeah he missed a XP, but damn if he didn't nail that 53-yarder

Goats:
Burns - too many penalties, too soft coverage, too soft attempt at tackling
Rogers - you had a moment in the spotlight and you dropped way too many balls last night
Butler - I'm not sure what that type of defense is called but it sucked
Defense - No turnovers, lack of consistency getting pressure on a rookie QB, who looked more like a Super Bowl MVP
MB - for the first time I've handed out a Gameball and Goat to the same player. This one for dropping balls and there was a play in the 4th quarter where your route running was lethargic at best.
Linebackers - over pursuing plays leaving open running/passing lanes

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Gameballs:
Ben, AB, Bell, Defensive front line: For all of the above mentioned reasons.

GOATS:
Secondary secondary secondary:  Does Haden really make that big of a difference?  Sutton too?  Clearly.  Sensabaugh, Gay, and sadly Burns were exposed and getting fooled by a rookie QB who just got blanked last week by the freaking Ravens!  What do you think Brady is going to do to them??  Poor tackling and even worse coverage is the reason we didn't make it last year, can we learn from it please?  Is this a lack of talent or lack of coaching problem?  Seeing as how this seems to be a yearly issue no matter who is in the backfield, I'm looking at YOU Carnell Lake and Keith Butler.

FIX IT.

Tomlin:  Whatever you have been doing to prepare for these sub par, non playoff teams, DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE.  Without fail, every year, the Steelers do this and it was made apparent by your interview with Dungy when you spoke about the "big game" with the Patriots** in a few weeks.  NEWS FLASH: That game means nothing if we lose the so called little ones before it.  PREPARE THIS TEAM BETTER.

Oh yeah, Eli looked awful too and just secured his place firmly behind JuJu and Bryant.

jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 12:43 pm

Gameballs: Brown, Bell*. The star is for a fumble at the worst time, but I'll overlook that.

Middle of the pack: Boswell, Ben.

Goats: everyone else. Special callouts to Bryant, Rogers, James, Tomlin and the rest of the coaching staff.

Observations:
1. The OTs were getting pushed around all night.
2. Many times I saw Bell, after being tackled, holding his ribs.
3. Burns seems like he is getting burned more and more.
4. Tony Dungy mentioned the Steelers practice on Friday was extremely sloppy. Dropped balls, missed coverages, missed tackles...and this is exactly what we saw all night.
5. Watch the next GB game to see what Hundley does. It's against TB, who doesn't have a good D.

Being 9-2 doesn't feel like 9-2. This feels like a 5-6 or 6-5 team that got some lucky breaks.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 1:29 pm

jak341 wrote:
Being 9-2 doesn't feel like 9-2. This feels like a 5-6 or 6-5 team that got some lucky breaks.

Exactly. Because of their record, a lot of people think the Steelers are better than they are. The one quality win, against the Chiefs, doesn't feel so special now. And while they played lights out against the Titans in the 4th quarter, it was still a one possession game to start the 4th.

Many fans argue that an ugly win is still a win. While true, an ugly win agaist a good team isn't the same as an ugly win agsinst a bad team. It just means that on that day, we were the taller midget.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 2:39 pm

jak341 wrote:
Gameballs:
Middle of the pack: Boswell, Ben.

I disagree. I think this was Ben's best full game of 2017. The deflection pic wasn't really on him and more than half of his incompletions were dropped, would be catches that were right on the money to their intended receivers.

I WILL agree with not feeling like a 9-2 team. We are no where near as good as our record indicates. Playing the way we have been, there is no way we could beat the Patriots* or Eagles.

If we played mistake free football, our players rose to their known ability, and the coaching called the right game plan, we could beat anyone in the NFL. But that hasn't happened yet this season.

I'm holding out hope it does. SOON.

Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 2:49 pm

Game Balls:
AB, Ben, Bell and Boswell
Goats:
Our entire secondary, especially Burns. Haden needs to be healthy for the Pats* game and the play-offs if we want to have a chance.
All our receivers not named AB for dropping balls
All our LB's for not putting pressure on the QB, especially Dupree. He was going against one of the worst RT in the NFL. I didn't notice that. Watt was at least going against the best LT in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 2:53 pm

Goat - Artie Burnt

This kid likes to gamble but has a 0% win rate. Not a good combination.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 4:18 am

Gameballs:

Roethlisberger -
Ben played one of his better games this season. He had one ugly pick, but the other pick wasn't really his fault. He would've had better numbers as well if the receivers hadn't been so ugly dropping the football. Rogers and Bryant let Ben down numerous times. Ben was starting to look like old Ben, he made some pretty throws last night, and the receiving corps outside of Antonio Brown let him down.

Brown - Dude is unreal. Pissed me off when Rodney Harrison said that Julio Jones proved he is the best WR in the league because he finally had a big game. Umm hello, if you could see past your Steeler hate, you'd know that Brown still leads the league, and he's put up multiple monster games this season and he's carried his team on his back. Julio Jones had yet to do that until this past Sunday. Believe me, I know, I have Jones on my fantasy team. Brown is the best WR in the NFL, period.

Bell - Bell didn't really do anything to blow me away last night but he was good running the ball, and good catching it. He helped keep the passing game going by forcing the Packers to respect the running game. Bell is still due to break off a monster run, something I feel like I haven't seen all season, but this was a good game for Bell.

Boswell - Clutch. Missed an extra point, but proved he has a short memory and tied Jeff Reed for the longest field goal (53 yards) with a clutch game-winner. Couldn't of been any more pressure on him and he delivered.

GOATS:

Bryant - This was Bryant's time to shine. No JuJu to steal his spotlight. What'd Bryant do? He dropped passes and showed the inconsistency that's starting to become a trademark of his. Not impressed, not in the least. The best thing he does right now is take some of the pressure off of Brown, outside of that he's wildly inconsistent and has butterfingers.

Rogers - It is mind boggling to me how bad this kid is this season. I loved Rogers last year, he looked to me like he'd be making a living in the slot for years to come. Instead he's fallen off the face of the earth. He's soft, he gets hit and cannot hold onto the football. A cardinal sin for a guy that's supposed to be a slot receiver, and slot receivers make their living over the middle of the football field. Rogers also seems to have lost his hands this season. Last year he seemed pretty sure-handed, this year I think Haley needs to call the police and file a report because Rogers hands have gone missing. I keep hoping for a turnaround for this kid, but honestly I don't see it happening, and with JuJu, Rogers has become expendable.

Burns - Again, ugly. Burns needs to stop making mental mistakes, and gambling. Just play within yourself young man. We've seen how good Burns can be when things are clicking, but sometimes I wonder if he's lacking in the football IQ department with some of these blown coverages. Made things way too easy for Hundley last night. Hundley isn't as good as we saw last night, every single one of his TDs was to wide open guys, because of broken coverages. My Grandma could've been out there playing QB for the Packers and thrown those touchdowns, that's how open those receivers were. Artie has to be better, and we need to get Haden back. This game looked a lot like the Patriots* game last year where Hogan kept managing to be open by 10-15yds without a defender in sight.

Sensabaugh - Ugly game for him as well. Really the entire secondary outside of Mike Hilton was like a dumpster fire. Again, we need Joe Haden back. Haden is a leader, and he helps get these guys lined up. He's a good veteran presence in the secondary. Sensabaugh is a veteran, but was making rookie mistakes. We need Joe back, and healthy.

The Defense -
Honestly as a whole I was not impressed. They failed to get consistent pressure on a backup QB that hadn't been playing well up to this point. They were missing tackles left and right and got gashed for big plays in the run game, and in the passing game. Unacceptable. We cannot let these kinds of big plays happen. If we play like we did against the Packers with the Bengals, Ravens, and Patriots****. We're going to lose games. If you think the Bengals and Ravens are just going to let us sweep them, you're insane. Those games will be a gauntlet, and we need to impose our will. We need to carry momentum into the Patriots**** game, and the mentality needs to be destroying our opponents from here on out. No more games, no more stupid mistakes, no more lack-of-focus. Treat every opponent like a playoff game. The defense needs to man up.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:40 am

A Postgame Game Ball goes to Vince Williams for feeling the same way most of us fans feel.

Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
A Postgame Game Ball goes to Vince Williams for feeling the same way most of us fans feel.

I'm glad he has that attitude. Means he's not just content to say "We won, that's it." I'm glad we won of course but we need to keep on improving.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 1:00 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

I'm glad he has that attitude. Means he's not just content to say "We won, that's it." I'm glad we won of course but we need to keep on improving.

Yep. While a win is great, this team shouldn't be happy with just winning. They need to look dominant. They're not going to get an ugly win against the Patriots*. At some point, things need to start clicking or the Patriots* will bounce them yet again.

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 1:25 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Yep. While a win is great, this team shouldn't be happy with just winning. They need to look dominant. They're not going to get an ugly win against the Patriots**. At some point, things need to start clicking or the Patriots** will bounce them yet again.

Yup. The one thing about the Patriots** is they never give you the game. If you want to beat them, you have to put together a good game.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Wallace108 wrote:

does sums it up

but you got to give Mike McCarthy a lot of credit he called a very good game him and butler were in a chess match they were countering each other the whole game. yes player mistakes here made on defense.

remember Packers defensive coordinator Dom Capers was the Steelers defensive coordinator 1992-1994 he put in the blue print of todays Steelers defense. Capers, LeBeau, and now Butler's defense.

McCarthy called the right plays for what defense the Steelers were in a lot during the game. imo i thought Haley called a very good game drop passes killed a few drives but were right call against the defense the Packers were in.

imo this was a very good tune up game for the Cheatriots for the Steelers defense hope some good press coverage packages are in place. the only time the Steelers beat Brady run offense LeBeau's defense played a lot of press coverage.

the defensive rush front i liked the Steelers used in the Packers game when the Steelers rushed the OLBs and DEs and the NT stayed back on point look for the screens and run plays.

hope the Steelers use this rush front a lot against the Cheatriots offense. this Steelers rush left two big wholes on both sides of the defensive NT and offensive OC for blitzing player.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 3:55 am

I think the Packers' offense just matches up well against our defense. They get the ball out of their hands quickly. Mike McCarthy is an offensive guru, and I'm sure he watched a lot of film on the Patriots* (similar offense) from last season and how they picked us apart. It didn't help we were without Joe Haden who is definitely better than Sensabaugh, and the mental mistakes from guys like Burns, Mitchell, and Sensabaugh didn't help either. Hundley's 3TD passes were way, way too easy. The defense was having a pretty damned solid season prior to the Packers game, which was their ugliest performance so far. Let's be honest, even the best defenses have bad games. The Ravens defense is pretty damned sound, and they get whooped by the Jaguars. We had an ugly game against Jacksonville as well.

How we overcome that adversity is the most important thing.

solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 4:59 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Gameballs:

Roethlisberger -
Ben played one of his better games this season. He had one ugly pick, but the other pick wasn't really his fault. He would've had better numbers as well if the receivers hadn't been so ugly dropping the football. Rogers and Bryant let Ben down numerous times. Ben was starting to look like old Ben, he made some pretty throws last night, and the receiving corps outside of Antonio Brown let him down.

Brown - Dude is unreal. Pissed me off when Rodney Harrison said that Julio Jones proved he is the best WR in the league because he finally had a big game. Umm hello, if you could see past your Steeler hate, you'd know that Brown still leads the league, and he's put up multiple monster games this season and he's carried his team on his back. Julio Jones had yet to do that until this past Sunday. Believe me, I know, I have Jones on my fantasy team. Brown is the best WR in the NFL, period.

Bell - Bell didn't really do anything to blow me away last night but he was good running the ball, and good catching it. He helped keep the passing game going by forcing the Packers to respect the running game. Bell is still due to break off a monster run, something I feel like I haven't seen all season, but this was a good game for Bell.

Boswell - Clutch. Missed an extra point, but proved he has a short memory and tied Jeff Reed for the longest field goal (53 yards) with a clutch game-winner. Couldn't of been any more pressure on him and he delivered.

GOATS:

Bryant - This was Bryant's time to shine. No JuJu to steal his spotlight. What'd Bryant do? He dropped passes and showed the inconsistency that's starting to become a trademark of his. Not impressed, not in the least. The best thing he does right now is take some of the pressure off of Brown, outside of that he's wildly inconsistent and has butterfingers.

Rogers - It is mind boggling to me how bad this kid is this season. I loved Rogers last year, he looked to me like he'd be making a living in the slot for years to come. Instead he's fallen off the face of the earth. He's soft, he gets hit and cannot hold onto the football. A cardinal sin for a guy that's supposed to be a slot receiver, and slot receivers make their living over the middle of the football field. Rogers also seems to have lost his hands this season. Last year he seemed pretty sure-handed, this year I think Haley needs to call the police and file a report because Rogers hands have gone missing. I keep hoping for a turnaround for this kid, but honestly I don't see it happening, and with JuJu, Rogers has become expendable.

Burns - Again, ugly. Burns needs to stop making mental mistakes, and gambling. Just play within yourself young man. We've seen how good Burns can be when things are clicking, but sometimes I wonder if he's lacking in the football IQ department with some of these blown coverages. Made things way too easy for Hundley last night. Hundley isn't as good as we saw last night, every single one of his TDs was to wide open guys, because of broken coverages. My Grandma could've been out there playing QB for the Packers and thrown those touchdowns, that's how open those receivers were. Artie has to be better, and we need to get Haden back. This game looked a lot like the Patriots** game last year where Hogan kept managing to be open by 10-15yds without a defender in sight.

Sensabaugh - Ugly game for him as well. Really the entire secondary outside of Mike Hilton was like a dumpster fire. Again, we need Joe Haden back. Haden is a leader, and he helps get these guys lined up. He's a good veteran presence in the secondary. Sensabaugh is a veteran, but was making rookie mistakes. We need Joe back, and healthy.

The Defense -
Honestly as a whole I was not impressed. They failed to get consistent pressure on a backup QB that hadn't been playing well up to this point. They were missing tackles left and right and got gashed for big plays in the run game, and in the passing game. Unacceptable. We cannot let these kinds of big plays happen. If we play like we did against the Packers with the Bengals, Ravens, and Patriots*****. We're going to lose games. If you think the Bengals and Ravens are just going to let us sweep them, you're insane. Those games will be a gauntlet, and we need to impose our will. We need to carry momentum into the Patriots***** game, and the mentality needs to be destroying our opponents from here on out. No more games, no more stupid mistakes, no more lack-of-focus. Treat every opponent like a playoff game. The defense needs to man up.

My thoughts exactly. Thanks for doing all the work. I will add one thing about Burns. It looks to me at times like he is purposely giving up first downs, standing by watching the route and not reacting until the ball is caught. Then he misses the tackle. I'm wishing now that we could have picked William Jackson III. Did you see him the last game we played the Bengals. Dude is tenacious.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 5:06 am

Going to post it here. Interesting theory I read on walterfootball.com:

The sportsbook manager of Caesars Palace said this was going to be one of the worst Sundays in memory if the Packers didn't cover. There was a large percentage of money on the Steelers, whose ownership made its money via sportsbooking when it was legal outside of Nevada. Thus, it was highly predictable that some shady things would happen in this game, and that's exactly what transpired.

The Steelers went up 7-0 right away, so the officials had to intervene. On Green Bay's initial possession, the Steelers were flagged for an imaginary hands-to-the-face penalty - the defender's hands were nowhere near the defender's face - and this allowed the Packers to continue the drive and eventually score, thanks to a breakdown in the secondary. Later in the opening half, the Steelers should've moved the chains via an obvious pass-interference flag, but there was no call to the astonishment of the NBC announcers. The Packers weren't even whistled for a penalty until late in the game!

Read more: http://www.walterfootball.com/nflreview.php#ixzz4zoVPB9LL

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 9:17 am

solardave wrote:

My thoughts exactly. Thanks for doing all the work. I will add one thing about Burns. It looks to me at times like he is purposely giving up first downs, standing by watching the route and not reacting until the ball is caught. Then he misses the tackle. I'm wishing now that we could have picked William Jackson III. Did you see him the last game we played the Bengals. Dude is tenacious.

Yeah Jackson was the guy I had mocked to the Steelers, when those bungling douchebags picked him it really boiled my blood. I do like Artie though, but he's got some work to do.

stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 2:51 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
solardave wrote:

Yeah Jackson was the guy I had mocked to the Steelers, when those bungling douchebags picked him it really boiled my blood. I do like Artie though, but he's got a lot of work to do.

Fixed for accuracy Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) 1664291743

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
JPPT1974

JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 6:38 pm

Boswell as really he came through despite the missed extra point. Big Ben back to his old self.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 7:55 am

Stella Nation wrote:

The sportsbook manager of Caesars Palace said this was going to be one of the worst Sundays in memory if the Packers didn't cover. There was a large percentage of money on the Steelers, whose ownership made its money via sportsbooking when it was legal outside of Nevada. Thus, it was highly predictable that some shady things would happen in this game, and that's exactly what transpired.

The Steelers went up 7-0 right away, so the officials had to intervene. On Green Bay's initial possession, the Steelers were flagged for an imaginary hands-to-the-face penalty - the defender's hands were nowhere near the defender's face - and this allowed the Packers to continue the drive and eventually score, thanks to a breakdown in the secondary. Later in the opening half, the Steelers should've moved the chains via an obvious pass-interference flag, but there was no call to the astonishment of the NBC announcers. The Packers weren't even whistled for a penalty until late in the game!

I have 2 brothers that believe (as well as I do) that games are being manipulated to say the least. And I'm beginning to think both the coaches and players are involved as well as referees. If you watch closely to any game you can see it. Missed calls that are obvious. Non calls that are obvious.
And like you said Stella, not only this in our case we compound the issue by missing tackles and blown coverages. I was checking the games on my Dish local channels and every one is scheduled for 3hrs except the Patriots*/Bills game which is slotted for 3.5.
My question is are they expecting it to go into overtime or are they going to make it happen? N.E. is an 8.5 point favorite. Let's see how this plays out. Should be interesting or maybe I'm paranoid. Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) 2087824411
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 10:37 am

solardave wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:

I have 2 brothers that believe (as well as I do) that games are being manipulated to say the least. And I'm beginning to think both the coaches and players are involved as well as referees. If you watch closely to any game you can see it. Missed calls that are obvious. Non calls that are obvious.
And like you said Stella, not only this in our case we compound the issue by missing tackles and blown coverages. I was checking the games on my Dish local channels and every one is scheduled for 3hrs except the Patriots**/Bills game which is slotted for 3.5.
My question is are they expecting it to go into overtime or are they going to make it happen? N.E. is an 8.5 point favorite. Let's see how this plays out. Should be interesting or maybe I'm paranoid. Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) 2087824411

It's my feeling too. Too much shady things going on. It's not only in the NFL, it's in all sports. Kind of logical too since there's so much money involved and especially referees are very vulnerable since they don't make the big money. Probably some players and coaches too, but they have much more to lose.

In Belgium we had this problem in soccer where it was discovered that a lot of games were rigged. Chinese bookmakers paid players and coaches to fix games. It's also known that some tennis players fixed matches.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 12:07 pm

Stella Nation wrote:
solardave wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:

And like you said Stella, not only this in our case we compound the issue by missing tackles and blown coverages. I was checking the games on my Dish local channels and every one is scheduled for 3hrs except the Patriots***/Bills game which is slotted for 3.5.

It's my feeling too. Too much shady things going on. It's not only in the NFL, it's in all sports. Kind of logical too since there's so much money involved and especially referees are very vulnerable since they don't make the big money. Probably some players and coaches too, but they have much more to lose.

In Belgium we had this problem in soccer where it was discovered that a lot of games were rigged. Chinese bookmakers paid players and coaches to fix games. It's also known that some tennis players fixed matches.

big party in the endzone after you do something good Not For Long.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 2:59 pm

To close out this: B Hundley is 8/12 for 54 yards and an INT against a flawed TB defense.

Get box score updates on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers football game.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400951710
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Balls and Goats (Steelers vs. Packers)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next